[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come every time I see recipes on social media, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
How come every time I see recipes on social media, especially ones that involve chicken, there is a horde of black people who complain about the lack of seasoning, or just say 'whitey can't cook'. I mean, it's not even rare, it happens on literally every post I see. It's normally accompanied with 'Salt n' pepper ain't seasoning'.

What causes this? Most of these recipes seem okay, if a little simple and in need of some tweaking, but it seems like there is a horde of black people that will just never be satisfied with what whitey cooks.

Is our tastes that different?
>>
Niggers.
>>
>>8799667
We've got the same shit with Italians who get butthurt when a recipe calls for cooking pasta in sauce. Which I personnally find to be an abomination.

From what I've seen, though, your typical north american whitey can't handle tasty seasoning. Salt and pepper are barely the minimum requirement for this.
>>
>>8799681
it's just an elitism thing. They hold onto this perfect image of their ethnicity's traditional foods, and allow nothing to attempt it.

I use to be apart of a club in college, that was about 50 people big, and we'd met every Thursday night. We'd take turns making food every night, so one time I decided to make tacos. Easy to transport, easy to make, and everyone could make their own. Instantly, the group of 8 Mexicans we had spent the entire meeting grilling me about how i made it, what seasoning i used, rolled their eyes and scoffed everytime I they didn't agree with what I said.

Two weeks later, they made their take on tacos. Some of the foulest shit I've ate. Meat was so salty it was like drinking bad chicken broth. They didn't bring any cheese for anything, and they brought taco shells from the store that broke with one bite. Not to mention the fact that the lettuce appeared to be really old.

White people's history is a little bit more muddled and indirect than most other races, at least to the point where you don't IMMEDIATELY identify with one group. Most people use their race as a way to feel special, and to preserve that feeling they often go about stupid ways to make sure they keep feeling special about it. With Mexicans, it's tacos. With Italians, I've found, it's pasta and meatballs. And with blacks, it's chicken, and sweet BBQ.
>>
We have gone over this. Seasonings are used to help purify and contain rancid meat. Whites are not dumb enough to eat rancid meat.
>>
it's one of those things that people say in order to be the first to say it, because they saw someone else say it and they were impressed by it for some reason, and they think that the people they're saying it to haven't heard it before so they'll get away with it.

like girls saying they don't like the word moist or some shit.

black people think that 'seasoning' is something you get in a jar or tub and sprinkle over shit. they don't understand the concept. they don't get that all food has flavour and you don't just daub a premixed slurry of flavour onto food to make it taste good.

go to the house of someone who makes these comments about white people not seasoning and ask to watch the 'seasoning' process. it will invariably be sprinkling shit onto the raw ingredient, usually without patting it dry, possibly in a bowl, before shoving the ingredient crowded together into the oven, a scratched up overheated nonstick pan or a charcoal grill that's still flaring excessively, burning the shit out of the stale spices and dried herbs and just generally fucking their shit up
>>
>>8799681
>From what I've seen, though, your typical north american whitey can't handle tasty seasoning.

This is true, that's why most of our commercial food that's labeled "spicy" is actually pretty fucking mild. Get spicy tendies at a KFC up here and compare them to spicy tendies at a KFC in Jamaica and you'll notice a significant difference.

I think it's because a good chunk of the US never got cooking skills passed down to them for one reason or another, any given person here might have parents who can cook (I did), but as pretty much any US citizen if they know someone who can't cook for shit and you'll get a yes, and often the parents of those people can't cook for shit either. This is how you end up with entire families that literally never cook and only eat store-bought food, which is probably cheap and will continue the cycle of blandness.

All that being said,
>>8799740
This is also true. Throwing rocks always seems most attractive to people in glass houses.
>>
>>8799667
Tell them malt liquor isn't a seasoning.
>>
>>8799667
tell them they dont need to douse their steaks in hot sauce and spices if they dont buy them from fucking walmart
>>
>>8799669
Fpbp
>>
>>8799739
Native Europeans use seasoning (we call them herbs (icky green plant leaves) and spices(the not green plant parts)), but you wouldn't know that since you drown your food in ranch dressing or hot sauce.
>>
>>8800472
Ranch dressing is an extract of the galhero tree, which is native to the arid regions of the midwest. The tree uses these secretions to hoard resources in times of plenty, then uses them to survive in times of drought or cold. The dressing is extracted similar to how you would extract maple syrup, except that it is usually tapped just below the bolbous membranes that contain the most dressing as to not conpromise the productive capability of the tree by scarring. Educate yourself.

t. Galhero farmer
>>
>>8799669
FPBP
>>
>>8799667
It's because the chicken isn't deep fried and smothered in hotsauce.
>>
>>8800537

Ranch is just underseasoned buttermilk. How awful.
>>
>>8799667

>Most of these recipes seem okay

Kill yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.