[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 86

What's your favorite vegan recipe or product?

I just had a Boca chick'n patty sandwich with Just Mayo, lettuce, and tomato. Fucking amazing. Better than Wendy's honestly, and probably cheaper too.

And tonight I'm going to have some brownies that were made with Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, some Vegan Egg, and melted Earth Balance. I also like to use black beans blended with water as an egg replacer, but the Vegan Egg is easier clean up and tastes roughly the same. Black beans just give it a slightly denser, fudgier, richer texture (depending on how much water you use of course). Then I'm going to top it with some coconut whipped cream: http://minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-coconut-whipped-cream/
And strawberries.

Other products I currently have in my fridge that I love are:
Trader Joe's meatless meatballs
Trader Joe's Japanese style fried rice
Trader Joe's soy creamy cherry chocolate chip ice cream
Boca chick'n nuggets
Rising Moon Organics Spinach Florentine, and Butternut Squash Ravioli
some vegetable dumplings from the 99 cents store that are bomb - not sure what brand, sorry
Tater tots
Tofurky pepperoni (I like to just snack on it on its own)
Tofurky hickory smoked deli slices (also like to snack on these on their own but I do try to resist the urge and actually make sandwiches/wraps with them)
Silk soy yogurt, strawberry and peach mango flavors
Just Mayo mayo and Caesar dressing
Combo of rice vinegar and soy sauce to coat my tofu
Monster energy drink

Then of course I have things like lettuce, frozen veggies, watermelon, orange juice, etc.

If you have vegan products in your fridge, feel free to share yours. I can't wait to eat all the delicious food in my fridge. I feel so spoiled right now.
>>
File: 1489359658810.jpg (30KB, 640x742px) Image search: [Google]
1489359658810.jpg
30KB, 640x742px
>>8798636
This is bait, right?
>>
File: claimjumpers dutch apple pie.jpg (89KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
claimjumpers dutch apple pie.jpg
89KB, 450x450px
>>8798649
No. Just talking about good vegan food.

Pic related: also vegan.
>>
>>8798636
Oreos
>>
broodje ei met ui en worst met jus
>>
good vegan food is only enjoyed by cannibals. The rest of us have to settle for pork.
>>
>>8798655
I would top this with some vanilla cashew ice cream or coconut whipped cream. Mmm. Maybe a dash of cinnamon on top.

Here's another of my favorite vegan products: Follow Your Heart vegan mozzarella. I like to wrap the pizza crust in foil then put it under a broiler with this on top so it gets those nice brown bubbles. So good.
>>
>vegan being this o b s e s s e d about meat.
>>
You're what I like to call a junk food vegan, eating nothing but processed crap.
>>
>>8798664
I've always hated pork. Sometimes I think I was just born to be vegan because meat disgusts me so much and I'm so glad I don't feel like I have to eat it anymore. All the veins, tendons, fat, slime, connective tissue, "juice". It's all revolting to me. Vegan meat is like taking the only good part about meat (texture, minus all the nasty shit) and filling it with great flavor. Not saying I haven't tried not so tasty vegan meat before, but the most popular brands like Gardein and Tofurky and Boca are usually pretty delicious. I know a lot of meat eaters who actually have freezers stuffed with Gardein just because they like the taste more than meat.
>>
>>8798674
So you hate yourself. That's so hot. Wanna fuck?
>>
>>8798669
Nah, there's some lettuce in there too. It is chopped and washed though.

But yeah, I'm a junk food vegan. I'm not vegan for health. Vegan for pic related. That would be pretty easy to do too though, but I really enjoy my junk food/convenience food.
>>
>>8798682
I only date vegans. But thanks for the offer.
>>
File: 1451404425026.png (146KB, 422x493px) Image search: [Google]
1451404425026.png
146KB, 422x493px
>vegans
>>
>>8798712
Are you saying vegans treat you like a subhuman, or vegans are subhumans?

Sorry, I'm new to this 4chan language.
>>
File: 020415_gardein_Fishless_600.jpg (61KB, 711x533px) Image search: [Google]
020415_gardein_Fishless_600.jpg
61KB, 711x533px
>>8798636
Gardein fishless filets.
>>
File: field roast.jpg (85KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
field roast.jpg
85KB, 960x719px
>>8798636
>>
>>8798636
>>
Why do you guys bother being vegan if all your food has to taste and look like meat?
I see your environmental concerns, but you're still being narcissistic about this and promoting the picture and taste of meat by putting twice the amount of products on shelves that look like it.

I am not a vegan defending veganism. I am a rational human being who sees hypocrisy in these vegan mock-foods. If I didn't like milk, I wouldn't create milk free white colored water that tastes just like milk to replace it.
Fucking shape up guys, you're being asinine about your diet and morals.
>>
>>8798636
Mostly pastry and carby garbage on that picture , really make my beetus happy .
>>
>>8798815
>why bother being vegan if you're going to eliminate all the bad aspects of eating meat?

I consider anyone who makes this argument to be a half-functioning, full on retard

You're literally just virtue signalling about how you eat real meat like a real man!

You're pathetic and I'd fucking snap in you in half
>>
>>8798636
>mayo which has eggs
>caesar dressing which has anchovies
Get fucked loser
>>
>>8798845
And you're rational? Screaming on the internet because I called your vegan food hypocritical?

Packing the shelves with stuff that looks and tastes like meat is still promoting the industry that you're fighting.
This is hypocrisy. You are not being reasonable with me about a reasonable complaint.
I'm not getting loud with you because I'm not hopped up on hypertension and delerium causing b-vitamins. Just think with a clear head about your new vegan rampage post before you make it.
>>
>>8798761
those """""""""""wings"""""""""""" are clearly nuggers.
>>
>>8798636
I prefer a nice Kentucky Bluegrass, but on occasion I will eat some Tall Fescue. Fresh cut, of course, to get those nice Green Leaf Volatiles.
>>
>>8798845
Lol getting this triggered. Considering howbhard it is for you to get protein, I doubt you would be snapping anything in half. I love your internet enthusiasm though, keep it up faggot.
>>
>>8798855
1. Not all caesar dressings have Anchovies, some don't (vegan ones)
2. He said Just Mayo, which is a brand of Mayo that uses no eggs (fuck knows how it's made)
>>
>>8798815
The substitutes work to ease people into a vegan diet, replace their habitual foods with non-animal foods, and also helps them to utilize some of the same products (hot dog buns for example) that are commonly available. And socializing has a huge component here, where you don't want to be the other, or otherize meat eaters. The mock foods sorta let everyone blend in together. Though I definitely understand your point about meat-substitutes seeming counterproductive. They really ought to be careful with the marketing.
>>
>>8798942

just make delicious vegan food instead of trying to emulate something that you won't ever truly replicate.

good vegan food is fucking good. IMO that's the true test when i'm trying to judge how good a cook someone is.. make something delicious without the use of animal fat, dairy products, eggs, or honey.

>bonus points if it's gluten free
>>
>>8798949
>good vegan food is fucking good
Then why do you need to try so hard? If it was good surely people would eat it without having to be prodded into doing so.
>>
>>8798873
>and you're rational

Yes. Your argument is pants on head retarded. There is nothing hypocritical about eliminating the actual meat aspect of meat. You are a fucking autistic dumbass looking for some moral high ground where there is none

>im not hopped up on hypertension

Very debatable, fatso.
>>
>>8798910
The reality is he's selfish and can't spare the time to give a shit about the ideas behind what he claims he is. It's basically a status booster, he gets to tell people that he's vegan but all of his food looks and tastes like meat.
All while doubling the number of things that look like meat on the shelves, further promoting the meat industry, but his reasons are personal, so he takes the street cred for being a vegan with his like-minded friends while still pretty much eating meat.

There are positive aspects to his decision, but they are far outweighed by the fact that he's putting more meat and dairy images on shelves than there have ever been.
This causes more people to see the products, look at them, and decide to just get the real thing because they know it's better.

The vegans have effectively become the biggest advertisers for meat and dairy on planet earth, between the products they add to your average grocery store and the fact that they literally don't stop talking about dairy/meat all day every day, the 1 cow they don't eat per year is far outweighed by the billions of dollars they add to the industry coffers.

I am not being hostile towards you guys, I'm just wanting to clear up some things. Shit will ALWAYS exist as long as you keep talking about it and recreating it. You need an ALTERNATIVE SHIT to make the aforementioned shit diminish in popularity.
>>
>>8798965

dude i'm not a vegan.

i just work in the industry.. yeah, i'd rather somebody eat my seared albacore w/ seared foie and a mustard/raisin/chicken demi/white ver jus sauce but i can also make a really nice plate of food for somebody that's vegan.
>>
File: 149831256809.jpg (4KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
149831256809.jpg
4KB, 204x200px
>>8798971
Lmao jesus christ what a pathetic fucking loser you are. This is the most virtue signalling autistic bullshit I've ever seen

You are LITERALLY getting triggered about bean burgers because you're a fat fucking loser

LMAO
>>
>>8798910
Being passive-aggressive is still being aggressive, chubs :)
>>
>>8798975
But like seriously, look at how hard you're trying. Is there something you want to talk about?
>>
>>8798981

i'm not that anon, but really?

are you really implying that bean burgers are in any way/shape/form as objectively good as a beef cheeseburger?

that's retarded. i've made good boca burgers, but you have to treat them differently. sear them and baste them with browned butter/herbs.. it's just different.

you niggers are just lazy
>>
>>8798988

i literally agree with you.

why do u wanna argue, bud?
>>
>>8798990
>are you really implying

No
>>
File: IMG_201704101_043231.jpg (37KB, 320x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201704101_043231.jpg
37KB, 320x129px
>>8798981
"I want this thing to go away!"
>34 replies
>25 mentions of meat

If you replaced the word "meat" with "The McChicken" in this thread you guys would be fucking losing it over all the advertising going on.
>>
>>8799003

then what's your point?

falaffel is delicious.. tahini sauce is delicious. it's a good dish that isn't trying to be anything it's not.

trying to replicate meat with shit that isn't meat is pointless.
>>
File: oooooo.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
oooooo.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>8799011
>then what's your point

That you're a little bitch triggered about bean burgers. What are you actually crying about? That a vegan can have fun too?

>>8799008
Who that isn't a complete loser autist actually cares? No one that's who
>>
>>8799016

i like bean burgers, man.

you're just a lazy faggot who can't think think outside the box to make some rad food that fits your dietary constraints.
>>
>>8798845
I love it. The all-out call sign of someone with no argument, or a fake one at best. Rewrite the actual statements as something you think you have a clever defense against and go from there. This should be called out every time.
>>
>>8798661
Tpbp
>>
File: threadcunt.jpg (17KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
threadcunt.jpg
17KB, 219x300px
>>8799022
>waahhhhh wahhhhhh BEAN BURGERS

Lol i honestly cannot imagine how horrible your life actually is

Do you get this upset at zucchini noodles too???

>>8799023
No one rewrote anything. This is you just sperging out at the realization you're crying like a little woman over BEAN BURGERS

What an utterly pathetic existence you both have
>>
This sends the autistic fucking zilches into a rampage
>>
Other products I currently have in my fridge that I love are:
Trader Joe's McChickenless McChickenballs
Trader Joe's Japanese style fried rice
Trader Joe's soy creamy cherry chocolate chip ice cream
Boca McChick'n nuggets
Rising Moon Organics Spinach Florentine, and Butternut Squash Ravioli
some vegetable dumplings from the 99 cents store that are bomb - not sure what brand, sorry
Tater tots
McChicken McChicken (I like to just snack on it on its own)
McChicken hickory smoked deli slices (also like to snack on these on their own but I do try to resist the urge and actually make McChicken sandwiches/wraps with them)
Silk soy yogurt, strawberry and peach mango flavors
Just Mayo mayo and Caesar dressing
Combo of rice vinegar and soy sauce to coat my tofu
Monster energy drink

Then of course I have things like lettuce, frozen veggies, watermelon, orange juice, etc.

I have strategically replaced mentions of meat with a similar product.
This post is now 100% confirmed to not be advertising any sort of industry.
Why would I mention something if I didn't want you to buy it?
>>
>>8799008
for me, it's meat, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8799048
Lol just give it a rest you fucking zero

You are LITERALLY

SEETHING

Over BEAN BURGERS
>>
>>8799034
>why bother being vegan if you're going to eliminate all the bad aspects of eating meat?

Hey pumpkin - I think I read the entire original. Where did it say this? Because if it didn't

you

rewrote it to your liking.

Carry on.
>>
>>8799034

the veganism is destroying your brain
>>
File: l.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>8799055
That's called paraphrasing, sweetie. Perhaps if you weren't such a SEETHING aspie you'd realize what it's used for. It's not some giant conspiracy to discredit you

>>8799058
Quite obvious at this point that you're samefagging and I've broken you down over BEAN BURGERS

kek

KEK
>>
>>8799064

i like bean burgers. they're good.

i just think vegans could try harder, because vegetables are much more versatile than proteins. they're equally delicious if prepared in a thoughtful way.
>>
File: lmaoing at your life.jpg (64KB, 381x600px) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing at your life.jpg
64KB, 381x600px
>>8799068
>i just think

No one cares what you think.
>>
>>8799052
I never even mentioned bean burgers.

And why do you keep mentioning burgers?
I'm going to make one now that you reminded me about meat for the 33rd time this thread anon.
>>
>>8799075
Why are you so upset over the idea of BEAN BURGERS???

>ACTUALLY keeping tabs of how many times MEAT has been mentioned

You are PATHETIC
>>
Christ vegans are fucking cringy
>>
>>8799064
Paraphrasing directly defines as to convey the original meaning. That which you have not done. Keep going. I'm up all night. Make yourself stupid by sunrise.
>>
>>8798949
Because sadly we do crave meat after all, it's evolutionary engraved as good in us, we love calory dense food. So it's better to provide vegan "alternatives" that may not really come close but can help fill that gap. Most long term vegans I know eventually gave up on the meat substitutes too, ideally they're supposed to be a temporary help (and as the other anon said to make veganism more sociable).

I also see your point, for a long time I thought it was just stupid and pointless. Why be so obsessed with recreating something that's obviously not possible to recreate? I'm not sure which side is stronger, I tend to agree with you a bit more. Veganism should focus on the strengths instead of the "scrifices".
>>
File: IMG_201704101_050128.jpg (14KB, 296x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201704101_050128.jpg
14KB, 296x129px
>>8799081
I neved said bean burgers. I don't even know what that is.
I do know what this button is though.
>>
>>8799087

but we've got nuts, oils of all kind, coconut milk, grains other than wheat, vinegar, spices and herbs, sugar, and of course vegetables that can be roasted/smoked/fried/confited in oil/blanched/fermented/pickled/braised/pureed/juiced/eaten raw.

there's a lot to work with.
>>
>>8799093
I've got nuts you can work with
>>
>>8799092
OK - one more time...

Just show me where the original poster stated that. Yup. I'm waiting.

waiting

>>
>>8799102
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=paraphrasing
>>
>>8799102
I didn't say anything about bean burgers, nothing.

What even is it? We'll soon have more mentions of bean burgers than meat here.
>>
You're disgusting.
>>
>>8799093
That's what I mean, focus on advertising the delicious vegan meals instead of making people think veganism is retarded for obsessing over eating "meat". We agree. I'm not eating vegan yet but if I go that way I'll refer to it as a plant-based diet, fuck the political connotations of word vegan.
>>
>>8799113

i think if vegans focused on an ethos that was pro-plant instead of anti-meat that it would be much more effective at getting people to listen.

the way a lot of vegans act right now really makes the benefits of eating meat even more persuasive since it just seems like condescension and bitterness is the alternative
>>
>>8799123
Yeah I doubt the way veganism is now it can actually become mainstream. Unrelated but kinda like how feminism has become abrasive and counterproductive.
>>
>>8799106
Yea. Paraphrasing. Original meaning.

You no entiende.

But I think you do. Just have a mission. But not very smart.

Just show me where it was stated originally. Just show me. One time

Para...

phrasing.

Meaning.
>>
File: walkgod.jpg (19KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
walkgod.jpg
19KB, 470x313px
>>8799137
Yes. And as I pointed out before YOU got triggered that I NAILED this EXACT meaning and YOUR overall continued Asperger tantrum over BEAN BURGERS

Are YOU going to continue to hilariously type like a Redditurd ASPIE or are YOU finally going to CONCEDE that YOU are getting TRIGGERED over BEAN BURGERS???
>>
>>8799092
>>8799137
>>8799106
>>8799102
>>8799141
Take your autism somewhere else.
>>
>>8799130

right.. it resorts to shaming instead of offering an appealing alternative, which makes the other side double down on their opinion.

im a sous in a fine dining spot in a coastal city.. top 5 in the city. one of our secrets to success is that we offer a 9 course blind tasting menu in addition to an a la carte menu, and we adhere to every and all dietary restrictions for the blind tasting.

that means coming up with 9 completely new courses for a single person on the fly in the middle of service, which is a pain in the ass, but also a challenge and a source of pride for me and my cooks when we bang it out and the person comes back and personally thanks us for giving them the same experience their dining partners had who didn't have any restrictions.

it's just laziness.
>>
>>8799146
>it resorts to shaming

As HE shames people over BEAN BURGERS

What a pathetic barnacle on the ass of the planet YOU are
>>
>>8799146
>we offer a 9 course blind tasting menu
That is impressive indeed.
>>
>>8798845
OK - back to the start.

Does anyone see where the original poster stated what is in green text? I don't. Just asking a simple question.
>>
>>8799092
The way your write makes my eyes hurt.
>>
>>8799157
That's because YOU are a SEETHING ASPIE getting TRIGGERED over BEAN BURGERS

Perhaps if YOU spent more time READING as opposed to shedding TEARS over BEAN BURGERS YOU wouldn't be SO STUPID

>>8799163
Good
>>
>>8799155

granted, it's including 2-3 amuse bouche, an intermezzo, and a m'anyardie. but still.

we attack that as a team, pause for 1-2 minutes in the middle of service, collaborate and write a menu on the fly. also, a lot of times the person will also be doing a wine pairing so we have to convey the menu to the front of the house so they can do some on the fly pairings.

it used to piss me off, but now that i'm in management, it makes my dick hard that people are willing to pay $100 for vegetables with another $60 for wine pairings.. they're so dumb, but they also are consistently the ones who come back and thank us for their meal.
>>
>>8799166
>haven't posted for 30 minutes
>thinks he's still yelling at me
>about bean burgers
>>
>>8799177
I have been responding to MULTIPLE RETARDS like YOURSELF about being TRIGGERED over BEAN BURGERS

YOU actually THOUGHT that YOU were SPECIAL in any way that wasn't the shit-eating kind

kek

KEK
>>
Bean burgers
>>
>>8799169
>people are willing to pay $100 for vegetables with another $60 for wine pairings.. they're so dumb
They're paying for the experience, not only for the meal. If I had a lot of disposable income I'd probably try that too.
>>
>>8799226

right.. but still.

the tasting price is determined by the price point of the ingredients you're using. a lot of times we will have A grade foie, prime grade meats, expensive fish, caviar, etc.

if somebody is paying the same price just for vegetables then it's like four or five times the profit margin of the standard tasting.

but yeah, people love that we customize a special thing for them and it justifies the price for their experience. regardless, they're paying $100 for vegetables, so..
>>
File: IMG_201704101_062532.jpg (40KB, 320x132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201704101_062532.jpg
40KB, 320x132px
>>8799198
Many delicious bean burgers ahead for you, brother.
>>
>>8798636
how'd you make a vegan karelian stew?
or goulash?
>>
>See vegan thread
>Get excited for actual dish discussion
>Le epic manly meat eaters shitposting because of their subconscious guilt from eating meat

zzz these fucking kids can't talk shit to vegans irl so they talk big here.
>>
File: heimdall.jpg (92KB, 609x481px) Image search: [Google]
heimdall.jpg
92KB, 609x481px
>>8799293
vegan dishes:
the same recipe for lentil soup, pasta sauce and a stew; only the amount of added water changes
>>
There are many Indian dishes you can make that are vegan and far more delicious than nasty processed bean/soy "burgers" and meat loaves.

Apply yourself ffs. Or at least don't let anyone know you eat that disgusting crap on the premise that it's actually helping animals.

If you are upset about industrialized meat, why not actively boycott it instead of eating garbage and not even putting a dent in their pockets?
>>
>>8799293
>Get excited for actual dish discussion

The thing is, there are vegan dishes that are good on their own, but a vegan "version" of a meat-based meal is going to be shit compared to the real thing almost every time. It's intellectually dishonest to say it's the same thing because it halfway shares the same taste and texture.

It's like giving someone a fried cricket and telling them it's the same thing as a french fry. Instead of saying "Here, eat this cricket"
>>
>>8799256
I've seen vegan goulash. You use a meat substitute.
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (28KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
28KB, 230x244px
How do you make vegan cum?
>>
I just fill a pot with water and dump in beans, rice, and bits of kale, carrot, turnip, potato, parsnip, spinach, onion, and garlic.

Sometimes I'm missing ingredients, sometimes I have others. Sometimes I put in pasta instead of beans and rice. It all tastes the same but I'm happy.
>>
File: carrot-dog-3.jpg (1MB, 3323x2209px) Image search: [Google]
carrot-dog-3.jpg
1MB, 3323x2209px
>>8799331
I think carrot hot dogs are better than the real thing, but I never was a big frank fan. You marinate the carrots and steam them until they get to the perfect softness.
>>
>>8799371
Are you?
>>
>>8798655
Fuck me, I miss Claim Jumper, they had a great salad bar and their steaks were breddy gud.
>>
>>8799351
Approach someone and quietly whisper in their ear "I don't eat meat or dairy products, my poop doesn't smell," and if all the toxic "vitamins" you put in your stomach that morning are working in harmony, you will cream your own pants.
Only vegans can into hañds frèe fapping
>>
File: IMG_201704101_082624.jpg (25KB, 320x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201704101_082624.jpg
25KB, 320x129px
64% Of posts in this thread include the word "vegan."

Self indulgence at it's finest.
>>
I tried the Beyond Burger this week. It's too expensive for how it tastes, but it tastes a lot like meat. Not necessarily like beef, but like meat.

>>8798845
Given how many vegans end up unable to eat mock meats anyway because they teach themselves to be disgusted by meat while simultaneously forgetting what meat tastes like ("meat isn't even food to me, it's like eating a shoe"/"YOU'RE LYING TO ME THIS ISN'T A VEGGIE BURGER I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU MURDERER"), I think it's a really good argument.
>>
>>8798815
Oh, hi, I've been expecting you.

I don't get how there's any narcissism in eating foods that have nothing to do with what we think of ourselves, and don't harm others. If it harmed others, I could see it being considered narcissistic (*cough*yourdiet*cough*).

I don't see it as promoting meat. That's fucking silly. It's promoting the fact that you can easily and deliciously live without meat no matter how much you might have loved it in the past. And it's promoting the idea that there's a reason to not eat meat.

I love supporting these companies too, because it funds the vegan economy, so it can continue expanding, making veganism more attainable for everyone.

There's no hypocrisy. Even if a vegan were to say they're just vegan because they hate the taste of animal products, honestly a lot of these products taste way superior so you wouldn't even have a point in that case.

Being vegan is about the animals and the environment, and for some people, health. It has nothing to do with specific foods we form an identity with. That's just silly. I can't ever understand the logic of people like you. Maybe because you're grasping at straws out of defensiveness and you have a need to criticize because you feel criticized even when you haven't been, and it doesn't actually make any sense.
>>
>>8800195
>a lot of these products taste way superior

this delusion, doe
>>
>>8798665
This actually looks like cheese. I'd try it.
>>
File: vegan cheese.jpg (90KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
vegan cheese.jpg
90KB, 500x599px
>>8798855
What they said: >>8798928

Just Mayo is an all vegan brand. Both their mayo and Caesar dressing are vegan. And incredibly delicious. Vegenaise is another vegan mayo, and many stores also carry canola oil mayo, which is vegan. Tons of vegan mayo and dressings and as stated in the OP, pretty much anything you eat can be made/has been made vegan.
>>
>>8798685
Awww look at that little pink nose.
>>
>>8798715
He's saying he draws his self-worth from feeling better than other people because of his food choices.
>>
>>8798910
Not them, and not sure if you're joking or not, but it's very easy to get protein on a vegan diet. Just ask Patrik Baboumian or Billy Simmonds or one of the countless professional, record breaking, Olympian vegan athletes.
>>
File: sorry to disappoint.jpg (40KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
sorry to disappoint.jpg
40KB, 490x367px
>>8798949
I wouldn't ever want to truly replicate it...but if I did it wouldn't make a difference. And people call vegans the food police...

Meat eaters care way more about ridiculously trivial things than vegans ever criticize people for. Fuck. Any time you say you're vegan you're put under a microscope, and then when the meat eaters don't find anything they spit on the slide and say, "LOOK! I found bacteria!"

I just want to talk about tasty vegan food.
>>
>>8798845
>snap you in half
With what protein?
>>
>>8800224

I'll guarantee whales are stronger than the animald listed in those memes, whose entire diets consist of other animals.
>>
>>8800250
>Meat eaters care way more about ridiculously trivial things than vegans ever criticize people for

Meat eaters aren't the ones who throw an entire meal out because a bun turned out to have been baked in a facility that processes milk.
>>
>>8800280
you have to be 18+ and know how to use google to post on 4chan
>>
File: shit.jpg (68KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
68KB, 736x552px
>>8798971
Just for the record, the person you're talking about isn't me (the OP). I'm also female. Declining to say whether or not I completely agree with that person or whether or not I laughed at the bluntness of their comment. Or this one: >>8798969
Also declining to say whether or not I got comedic relief from reading the things I'm thinking but wouldn't dare say.

Having more vegan meat alternatives on the shelves does nothing to promote the meat industry. If anything it's the opposite.

A lot of people eat the vegan meat alternatives actually because they know they taste better, and are better. Believe it or not, there are some people who also don't want to torture animals or destroy the environment, but they also enjoy convenience foods like these that allow them to eat the things they're used to eating without sacrificing their dignity.

Also, last I checked demand for meat and dairy in the U.S. is going down. Especially dairy. I don't think you have any basis for your argument at all.

You're honestly ridiculously silly. I've converted a lot of people with my vegan meat and dairy alternatives. If that stuff didn't exist, it would be so much harder for people who want to go vegan but also like to eat traditional American food to go vegan.

I feel like my IQ dropped a point from responding to this at all.
>>
>>8799011
IT TASTES BETTER THAN MEAT THOUGH. HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVEN TRIED IT??????

God damn. No. It's not pointless. It's an improvement in every way, shape, and form. Get over yourselves holy fuck. These are the dumbest arguments ever.
>>
>Pretty much any food you love can be made vegan

>if you don't care about flavor.
>>
>>8800341
It's dropping because people are willing to go without if they can't get their hands on better quality product. For some that means abstaining all together.
>>
>>8799041
Only bean burgers I tried I wasn't a big fan of (I think they used too much chipotle for my liking), but damn, that looks good. Would eat.
>>
File: goodfellas.gif (914KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.gif
914KB, 236x253px
>>8799071
Savage.
>>
>>8799087
VEGAN MEAT TASTES BETTER THAN REAL MEAT.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED IT, HAVE YOU?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?

IT'S NOT A REPLICATION, IT'S AN IMPROVEMENT.

But who gives a fuck. This is the dumbest argument I can't believe I'm engaging in.
>>
>>8800341
I've posted a lot in favor of veganism this thread but

>A lot of people eat the vegan meat alternatives actually because they know they taste better

is just wrong. They taste a lot worse. Everybody I know who isn't vegetarian and tried them says it's plain worse. I've tried quite some (not shit products) and it doesn't really compare. Nowadays I just don't care about these products and instead cook something else. Yes there are exceptions and some people just dislike meat lltogether but as said, they're the exception.
>>
>>8799041
thats a bean patty

it has no right being called a burger
>>
>>8800398
>tofu tastes better than steak

you can fuck right off
>>
File: dietary vegans.jpg (55KB, 598x736px) Image search: [Google]
dietary vegans.jpg
55KB, 598x736px
>>8799113
Glad you'd call yourself a plant-based dieter. It helps to separate the people who don't give a shit from the ones who do. Kind of annoying when plant-based dieters call themselves vegan. I get excited that they're vegan and then realize they're just someone with a dietary preference.
>>
>>8799123
>>
>>8800349
I am a non-SAD omnivore. I grew up eating falafel. Falafel is delicious. It doesn't "taste better than" meat. It tastes different from meat. A juicy, spicy crawfish boil will not satisfy me when I want falafel. The falafel will not satisfy me when I want crawfish.
>>
File: hyuheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hyuheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
Oh man, I went with a couple friends to a vegan bar (several friends of ours are fruity) and had the most delicious veggie burger of my life. They topped it with all the goods including really good vegan cheese. Even got some sweet potatoes fries.

One of the girls we were with kept asking if she could have a bite of my burger, broad only got herself a flimsy salad. Got pretty annoying until I outright told her to get her own.

Later that night another friend told me my brusque behavior really turned this broad on and she wants to go out.
>>
File: vegan pancake tacos.jpg (214KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
vegan pancake tacos.jpg
214KB, 540x810px
>>8799130
It's already going mainstream. Even animal torturers like Tyson are acknowledging this and investing in vegan food...

You can't stop this train.
>>
>>8800423
>>8800428
The word vegan has a bad connotation and you are proving that right. You are shitting on your own cause.
>lol you're on the same diet but for other reasons?
>you're a fucking piece of shit
>>
>>8799146
What. Are you blind? Did you not see the big list of appealing alternatives and absolutely no shaming in the OP?

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. No matter what a vegan does or says, the meat eater is still going to be on the defensive.

You guys have got some serious victim complexes. Fuck.
>>
File: 1491104686686.png (189KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1491104686686.png
189KB, 1280x1122px
>>8798649
>>8798712
>>8798815
>>8798873
>>8800320
>>8800442
>Non-Vegans on /ck/
>>
File: poor baby.jpg (24KB, 473x315px) Image search: [Google]
poor baby.jpg
24KB, 473x315px
>>8799149
Meat eaters can't ever see their hypocrisy because they're the majority. The only hypocrisy they "see" is a distorted view of reality caused by their delusions they use as a defense mechanism after having their habits challenged.

Sad fact. Going vegan is an unwanted lesson in human psychology for sure.

Not sure which method is more effective - disengaging their desire to be on the defensive by being very nice and not at all condescending and walking on egg shells with them, or being totally blunt and trying to shake them into reality. Sometimes neither work because they're just so stuck in their tunnel vision.
>>
>>8799169
They aren't dumb. They're paying you for your skill and service, not the ingredients. It's art more than it is food. Remember that paint is relatively cheap.
>>
>>8800438
>vegan
>calls women "broads"

filthy hipster scum
>>
>>8800224
Gorillas eat meat, insects and grubs specifically.

Insects are very high in protein.
>>
>>8800438
>>8800441
>>8800457
>>8800480
You're just falseflagging aren't you? Should have known once you said "I'm also female". Not the also, it's probably OP. Fuck off, take your little memes back to facebook.
>>
>>8799256
I honestly have no idea what either of those are, sorry. Google probably has an answer for you.
>>
>>8800487

Not a vegan mang.

>>8800492

You ok?
>>
>>8800210
That looks Pretty disgusting.
>>
>>8799324
>If you are upset about industrialized meat, why not actively boycott it instead of eating garbage and not even putting a dent in their pockets?

Dear god....this is a troll, right? Bravo if it is because this comment actually gave me a little flicker of rage for a moment. But it quickly turned to laughter and a hope that you're a troll.

Vegans do actively boycott it, and the money for superior meat alternatives goes to the vegan economy. Even meat producers themselves are investing in vegan food because they know the change is coming and they have to be prepared.

Also gonna say it hopefully one last time:

GARDEIN, BOCA, AND TOFURKY TASTES WAY FUCKING BETTER THAN MEAT. NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED THEM.
>>
File: gardein1.jpg (377KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
gardein1.jpg
377KB, 1000x662px
>>8799331
Vegan meat alternatives taste better than meat.........

None of you people claiming this have ever tried Gardein, Boca chick'n patties, Field Roast, or Tofurky deli slices.
>>
File: 1490656881241.png (138KB, 868x760px) Image search: [Google]
1490656881241.png
138KB, 868x760px
>>8800517

Boca and Gardein are bretty gud but Tofurky? They put so many oils and spices in their crap but it all tastes like poopy.

In their defense, the kielbasa sausage taste great!
>>
>>8800517
>NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED THEM

But I did. I've had Tofurky sausage, which had good flavor but mediocre texture. It wasn't better than any real sausage I've had. Boca's mock-burger burgers are crap, their vegetable patties that aren't trying to taste like meat are okay. Same goes for Morningstar Farms and Quorn. Also, I'm the person upthread who liked the Beyond Burger.

I haven't tried Gardein yet. I will soon, I got a coupon. Maybe that will be the magic bullet that destroys my dependency on the cattle industry fiveever.
>>
File: wow.jpg (37KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
37KB, 800x598px
>>8799476
How is veganism self-indulgence, as opposed to literally funding animal torture and severe environmental destruction just because it's what you're used to doing and you formed an identity out of not caring about anyone other than yourself?
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (698KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
698KB, 480x360px
>>8800299
>Taking the meme this seriously.
>>
>>8800429
I'm a vegan and I hate falafel, and falafel isn't at all what I was talking about.
>>
File: Vegan Taquitos -StarLite1.jpg (38KB, 517x408px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan Taquitos -StarLite1.jpg
38KB, 517x408px
>>8800399
You're a shameless fucking liar. I have tons of meat eater friends who stock their fridges with Gardein because it tastes better. Kids PREFER vegan meat. (I work in child care and I never explain why we're eating what we're eating because I don't want to traumatize them or have the knowledge backfire by "forcing" the parents to justify animal abuse to their children.) The most unbiased and picky of humans love vegan meat.

There are some that are bad, and maybe those are the ones you tried. But yeah no I think you're just a fucking liar.
>>
Ignore that retarded falseflagger already. He's just here to shit the thread up.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (62KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
62KB, 800x736px
>>8800573

Oh dude! I'm no vegan but Starlite taquitos are the TITS.
>>
File: Gardein.jpg (143KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Gardein.jpg
143KB, 600x708px
>>8800527
Alright, I should have said Tofurky does have some things I'm not a huge fan of. But they're not bad. The Kielbasa sausage is actually one of the ones if I'm remembering correctly I'm not a big fan of. I did really enjoy their Artisan apple and potato sausage or something like that though. It makes a good hot dog. Field Roast makes even better hot dogs though. Tofurky just recently changed their own hot dog recipe I think and unfortunately I liked the old recipe better, but it's still tasty.

I like their hickory smoked deli slices the best I think.

Morningstar - first thing I ever tried from them was the most repulsive vegan burger I've ever had. Never again. But they do have good riblets, and chick'n strips. I think those are the only good, vegan products of theirs (a lot of their products have dairy/eggs so I haven't tried many of their products).

Quorn, only thing I ever tried from them was a non-vegan roast that my mom bought me without realizing it wasn't vegan. (Back when I first went vegan.) It was not very good. Had an odd texture I had to put it in a sandwich to enjoy. They do have some vegan products I haven't tried yet though, so maybe those are good.

Boca's original vegan burgers are a blank canvas. They're good for people who like bland food (sometimes I like bland food myself and actually crave a Boca patty). I would normally use them in a recipe. I like them, but can see how other people wouldn't be impressed by them. But Boca chick'n patties are bomb. You can't tell me they aren't.

Beyond Meat is repulsive to me, but a lot of meat eaters like it apparently. I haven't tried the Beyond Burger though. To be honest I'm scared to because I had to give away the other products I tried from Beyond Meat, because I couldn't force myself to take more than two bites. My mom liked them though. I tried the meatless meatballs and chick'n strips.

Gardein is the best. Except I'm not a huge fan of their hot pockets. The bread is too soft and sweet.
>>
>>8800584
They're best dipped in guacamole. Mm.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>8798636
For me, it's dirt. The most quintessential vegan delicacy.
>>
Is mummy milkies vegan :(
>>
File: twoweinerdance.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
twoweinerdance.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>8800609

Ok I admit I tried the Tofurky spinach pesto and it was tasty. My only complaint is the texture, It felt like I was biting into a gritty hotdog dusted with sand.

I've avoided Beyond Meat like the plague. Soggy, unflavored crappola. Meat eater here and I can't stomach their garbage.

Who makes good meatless fish products?
>>
File: WG.png (159KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
WG.png
159KB, 380x405px
>>8800611

Oh hell yeah, only way to eat them is with delicious guac. Do you make homemade?

Nothing beats DIY guac but in a jam this brand isn't too bad from my experiences.
>>
>>8798665
>vanilla cashew ice cream
!

So using cashew 'milk' to make the ice cream? That sounds really good. Any recs for specific brands?
>>
File: gardeinproductwithrecipe.jpg (260KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
gardeinproductwithrecipe.jpg
260KB, 700x493px
>>8800670
Gardein is the only one I've tried (never liked fish), and it was good. My mom who loves fish, loved it. I tried the fishless filets specifically, but they also make crab cakes.

These are the filets.

Also can't relate to thinking the texture is bad in Tofurky artisan sausages. Maybe you got a bad one, IDK. Tasted pretty smooth to me last time I tried it.

Wouldn't define the Beyond Meat I tried as soggy either. But there was something off IMO. But apparently it's supposed to be really close to meat so maybe that's why I couldn't stomach it.

When my mom tried the chick'n strips, she just said, "tastes like chick'n strips." I had been a vegan for at least 5 years before I tried it, so I wasn't the best judge of how much it tasted like meat at that point.
>>
>>8800683
Yeah, usually home made. Although I used to buy that stuff too sometimes because it doesn't go bad as fast as an avocado. It works.
>>
>>8800689
I think it's So Delicious that makes the cashew milk ice cream I tried. They have a snickerdoodle flavor one that's soooo good. Actually haven't tried the plain vanilla yet but I imagine it's the best. So creamy and decadent. Cashew is my favorite vegan milk for ice cream I think, but I've also had incredible vegan soy, and even rice ice cream. (Rice Dream mint pies are orgasmic.) Least favorite is ironically coconut. Unless it's like a fruity flavor ice cream, it just destroys the flavors. Coconut cookie dough is awful to me. It sucks because that's the one people seem to love and has the biggest selection in stores. They need to switch them for cashew milk ice cream.
>>
>>8800876
It is So Delicious.
>>
Morels Cafe Tofurky sandwich with onion bun and vegan cheese sauce.
>>
>>8798636
>we can artificially flavour soy and punch it into the shape of all your favourite foods

Sad to see people living in a hollow shadow of their former lives.
>>
>>8800540
>save the earth
>kill yourself
>>
File: gross.jpg (24KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
24KB, 236x280px
>>8801168
Bitch please. I'm an improvement of my former self and so is my food.

Sad to see people getting defensive over their nasty food without knowing they have no reason to defend it because if they only tried eating vegan food, they'd soon realize it tastes better and has none of the negative effects of the shit (literally) they're eating now.
>>
File: 1491766662582.png (479KB, 704x774px) Image search: [Google]
1491766662582.png
479KB, 704x774px
>>8800280
From his boyfriend's dick obv
>>
>>8800898
They make a mint chocolate coconut milk drink that would have killed me long ago if it weren't a seasonal item
>>
>>8801204
Ooo, if you like mint chocolate milk you have to try Westsoy's chocolate peppermint chocolate milk. I have the same feelings towards it. I bought like 15 things of it when I found it at the 99 cents store, it's soooooo good.
>>
>>8800483

i was being hyperbolic.. yeah, that's why anyone goes to eat at a fine dining spot.

it's just that we make sooo so so so so much profit off of doing a vegan tasting.

we're a really small restaurant, so we always have a few vegetarian itemson the a la carte menu that sell like crazy and have a huge profit margin so we can afford to buy shit like A5 wagyu and other luxury items that you barely break even on.

like i said, man. i love the challenge of having to come up with 9 courses on the fly in the middle of service. if you're a decent cook, it's no problem to make good food without animal products (as long as you have nice produce, a good selection of vinegars, gastriques, pickled things, various condiments, coconut milk, a lot of asian shit, lentils/risotto/farro/etc, mushrooms)

it's fun making vegan food that i'd actually eat
>>
File: woo nelly.gif (930KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
woo nelly.gif
930KB, 320x240px
>>8801203
>weeaboo actually trying to insult a vegan as if they're not only on their level, but above it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2018-02-29-22h03m59s173.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2018-02-29-22h03m59s173.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>8801292
>implying my reaction images are not deliberately chosen

have some /a/
>>
File: KirinoReaction_EP03_108.png (178KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
KirinoReaction_EP03_108.png
178KB, 625x500px
>>8801292
>4chan
>not a site about anime

>>8801323
>/a/
>vlcsnap
>>
>>8801360
Never actually looked up what kind of forum 4chan is. Just know people can post stuff here without signing into anything.

That's gross though. Anime is a plague on humanity.
>>
No because if I'm going to waste money on premade frozen food then I'm going to save two dollars and buy the non-vegan product.
>>
File: 2.jpg (30KB, 467x479px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
30KB, 467x479px
>>8798636
>>8798655
>>8800341
>>8800398
>>8800428
>>8800438
>>8800441
>>8800480
>>8800517

>Hurr durr i'm a vegan
>Hurr durr i'm a vegan
>Hurr durr i'm a vegan
>>
>>8801375
>What's your favorite vegan recipe or product?
Vegan recipes and products can both be extremely cheap.

Vegan whole foods recipes are usually cheaper than animal based recipes. And a ton of vegan convenience foods can be found at the 99 cents store. Vegan dumplings, samosas, veggie patties, veggie rolls, vegan baked beans, vegan chili, vegan ramen, etc., etc.
>>
File: stpZxXV.png (314KB, 665x595px) Image search: [Google]
stpZxXV.png
314KB, 665x595px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szz40SZMzpI

wew
>>
File: JUI2YyB.gif (20KB, 274x212px) Image search: [Google]
JUI2YyB.gif
20KB, 274x212px
>>8800341
>I'm also female
That's why you are dumb as fuck
>I've converted a lot of people with my vegan meat and dairy alternatives
Just like terrorist force people to convert to islam
>I feel like my IQ dropped
Nah it's all the malnutrition making your already small brain shrink even more.
>>
>>8800480

This is the truth.

The reason meat eaters get so defensive and make fun of vegans is because they feel like shit for eating food they are so ashamed to eat.

Vegan may come with an unwanted lesson in psychology about how shitty and brain washed most human beings are - but it comes with 0% of the guilt and so many health benefits.
>>
>>8801366
I'm not even an anime fan and I can smell the reddit on you.
>>
>>8800490
>Gorillas eat meat, insects and grubs specifically.

This is less than 3% of their caloric intake. Gorillas are hundreds of pounds of muscle that could rip you to shreds on a 97% vegan diet.

Unlike most ameritards that are now on a 65% taco bell diet - which is 50% meat, which is 28% actual meat.

Its not really entirely apropos to our discussion though - seeing as they are a different species. (The gorillas, not the ameritards)
>>
>>8798636
here's one for you vegematics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tn1xxUjgWo
>>
>>8801479
>make fun of vegans
You vegans are a joke
>they feel like shit for eating food they are so ashamed to eat
I feel great when eating meat.
>shitty and brain washed most human beings are
Vegans are shitty brain washed food hipsters with serious mental problems.
>so many health benefits
Malnutrition
>>
File: pig fact.jpg (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pig fact.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>>8801470
I'm a straight A student tho, and my brain function has only improved since going vegan. Must be all the glucose. Hope you're getting enough glucose in your diet, but it doesn't sound like it. (Glucose is the only molecule your brain digests when not in periods of starvation.)

Do terrorists really force people to convert to Islam through tasty vegan food? I mean vegan food is really good but IDK if I believe that.
>>
>>8801482
I literally never browse reddit though. So your sense of smell sucks. Although I'm probably like really ridiculously far away from you and I don't think humans can smell that far. Maybe you're smelling your mom or something.
>>
>>8801451

I didn't say I object to vegan meals but I'll admit I skimmed the OP and just assumed it was solely about prepared vegan food. There is also no dollar store within any reasonable distance of me so that's kind of moot, so to me personally, my point still stands.
>>
>>8800609
>morningstar riblets

I like them in the same gutter trash hangover way I like the McRib, they cost the same or less and I don't have to wait for them to be "in season" to get them. The perfect vegan meat substitute.
>>
File: 9027609520.jpg (63KB, 520x456px) Image search: [Google]
9027609520.jpg
63KB, 520x456px
>>8801512
>I'm a straight A student tho
In womens studies
>and my brain function has only improved since going vegan
No you don't understand how it works.Eating meat made our ancestors brains grow. If they shoved plants down their throats like you, human intelligence would've never improved. You vegans and your stupidity, ignorance and arrogance only proofs that even further.
>Do terrorists really force people to convert to Islam through tasty vegan food?
Vegan : "You MUST become a vegan because we tell you to!"
Terrorist : "You MUST become a muslim or we will kill you!"
Feminist : "You MUST become a feminist or you are a racist cis bigot!"
Faggot : "You MUST become gay or we will call you a homophobe!"
So force your views and opinions on others just like terrorists and other scum of the earth does.
Looks like you aren't getting any glucose at all.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>8801512
>I'm a straight A student
>Do terrorists really force people to convert to Islam through tasty vegan food?
>I mean vegan food is really good but IDK if I believe that
>>
>>8801661
Autism really does a number on one's sense of humor, doesn't it?
>>
File: protein deficiency.jpg (48KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
protein deficiency.jpg
48KB, 638x636px
>>8801642
I don't actually have to respond to this, do I?

I mean it seems blatantly retarded to me, and this person obviously has a mental disability, so it's worthless to explain why it's retarded to them. But is there a point in explaining to other people?

I'll just link this though, because I don't feel like typing enough to address all of it.
http://nypost.com/2017/03/29/humans-have-big-brains-because-we-like-one-specific-type-of-food/

Anyway, it's actually more to do with cooking.

http://blogs.plos.org/neuroanthropology/2010/10/28/food-for-thought-cooking-in-human-evolution/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/neanderthals-vegetarians-natural-penicillin-aspirin-medicine-prehistoric-homo-sapiens-a7619081.html

Some of our ancestors needed meat to survive, but we're well beyond that point of time. And we're still best adapted to an herbivorous diet. Having the ability to eat animal foods doesn't mean they're good for us.
>>
>>8801642
Anyone who actually believes the sunken eyed stereotype for vegans, has clearly not met many vegans.

Went to a VegFest recently and I had never seen so many beautiful people in one place before.
>>
>>8798636
>>
>>8798636
>Japanese style fried rice
Ewwwww.

The only good fried rice are Chinese and Vietnamese.
>>
File: 97908_japanese_fried_rice2.jpg (190KB, 340x504px) Image search: [Google]
97908_japanese_fried_rice2.jpg
190KB, 340x504px
>>8801877
IDK Trader Joe's Japanese style fried rice is incredible. I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>8798636
>Pretty much any food you love can be made vegan.
Rare steak
Sashimi
Raw oysters
>>
>>8802336
>Pretty much

But who knows, maybe there's a vegan version of that disgusting food.
>>
File: Louisville Vegan Jerky.jpg (65KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
Louisville Vegan Jerky.jpg
65KB, 680x300px
>>8798636
I'll eat a whole bag of this in one sitting.
>>
File: manwich.jpg (56KB, 364x550px) Image search: [Google]
manwich.jpg
56KB, 364x550px
>>8798636
This, with Boca beefless crumbles. In a bun, obviously. Damn good.
>>
>>8803294
where 2 cop
>>
>>8798685
A pig isn't a vegan so why give a shit about eating an animal that eats animals.

You're probably one of them white transracial cunts who would see an end to the Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian races so nigs and shit skins could revert human advancements back to the stone age within 10 years.
>>
>>8803394
Sometimes Whole Foods, or Lassens if you have one, or health food/vegan stores.

Or you can get them here. www.veganessentials.com Shipping's a bitch, but you can usually get 10% off coupons or more by either searching for coupons on google and/or signing up for their mailing list.

If you end up ordering from there and want to add more to your cart to make it "worth it", I can tell you what some of the best products there are, and the worst. (Ex.: Sjaaks makes the best melk chocolate, Moo Free makes the worst and is for some reason really expensive even though it tastes like the cheapest chocolate ever to exist.)
>>
>>8798685
Women ruin this board
>>
File: happy piglet.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
happy piglet.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>8803455
Sorry to interrupt the fagfest.
>>
Who here /keturdkiller/?!
>>
>>8801194
>ants.jpg
>>
>>8798663
kanker worst is toch nie vegan gast?
>>
File: 20170326_110332.jpg (1010KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_110332.jpg
1010KB, 2560x1536px
>>8798636
I went to a vegan food festival recently and I got a sample of garlic fries topped with Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan. I'm salivating right now just talking about it. Oh man I want some right now so bad. Follow Your Heart makes some of the best vegan cheese. Mmmmm.
>>
>>8798636
>What's your favorite vegan recipe or product?
My wife's boyfriend semen
>>
File: Disgusted.gif (467KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
467KB, 500x278px
>>8805415
>Caring about something other yourself isn't MANLY
>>
itt: bait or severe mental problems
>>
File: gardein beefless burger.jpg (106KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
gardein beefless burger.jpg
106KB, 736x736px
Just ate a Gardein beefless burger and I gotta say it was really good.
>>
Are vegans allowed to have oral sex?
>>
File: field roast burger.jpg (131KB, 670x396px) Image search: [Google]
field roast burger.jpg
131KB, 670x396px
>>8805514
Field Roast burgers are great too.
>>
>>8805514
i agree — they're my favorite veggie burgers, hands down.
>>
>>8805542
I think for me it's a tie between Gardein and Field Roast. Gardein has the more classic burger taste down, but Field Roast added the celery and carrot and gives it a really good, more unique flavor that's really tasty too.
>>
>>8805556
i haven't had the field roast, but i'll be on the lookout for it!

i don't really like morningstar's veggie burgers, but their fake chicken is delicious.
>>
>>8805565
Yeah, I only tried one of Morningstar's veggie burgers a long time ago. I tossed it, so gross. And I agree, their chick'n strips are great.
>>
>>8803436
>Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian races
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
literally snow niggers
>>
>>8798758
those are damn good
>>
>>8800467
this
I know this is 4chan but I just don't want to debate anyone

if you want to debate veganism, say it sucks etc
just make your own thread
>>
>>8802336
oysters are technically vegan

they don't have brains or central nervous systems

still a grey area for alot of vegans though
>>
Has anyone tried Aldi's dairy free "milk" and white chocolate eggs yet? Wondering if it's worth the trip out of town, or if I should just order some Sjaaks.
>>
If it doesn't have meat you can't really call it chicken can you?
>>
>>8806272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
>>
>>8800670
Fish isn't meat though?
>>
>>8806280
Great argument there. I can't imagine your estrogen levels from all the soy
>>
>>8798636
>the vegan diet is great you guys
>it's so great that we move mountains just to make cheap imitations of every popular dish that doesn't conform to our diet
>I'm better than you because I have the self-control to not eat dumb fucking animals, but that doesn't mean I need to have the self-control to resist stuffing my face with knockoff chocolate cake! Hashtag #chocoholic am I right guys?
>>
>>8798661
You can dip them in orange juice too
>>
>>8806618
>>8806403
Why do fat fucks get triggered about bean burgers and meat imitations?
>>
File: 1399452239917.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1399452239917.png
11KB, 470x454px
Vegans don't eat animal products as a protest against the commercial mistreatment of animals, right?

So what if a vegan were to personally raise a small number of chickens in a coop on their property and treat them well? Would he be allowed to eat the eggs of those chickens?
>>
>>8806655
What's the point in saying that X is bad and then making every effort to create a Y similar to X?

Why not just make your own dishes that conform to your diet from the start instead of making shitty copies of ones that don't?
>>
File: .jpg (514KB, 1500x994px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
514KB, 1500x994px
what's the sjw equivalent of a bloody t bone?
>>
File: gold star.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gold star.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>8806403
>>8806403
Not as high as yours from drinking cow's milk, ladyboy.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

(Soy doesn't affect male hormones. http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract?cc=y=)
>>
>>8806657
In this highly unrealistic situation where there was no animal abuse involved at all,(Meaning they didn't come from hatcheries that abused the chicks and ground up all the males, weren't bred to overproduce eggs at the expense of their health, things like that.) then I wouldn't judge them for it, although that's really gross and they should just let the hens eat the eggs for nutrition. But they wouldn't be vegan.
>>
>>8806668
>What's the point in saying that X is bad and then making every effort to create a Y similar to X

You literally explained it in your own post. How stupid are you?

>that conform to your diet

Oh you mean like food like rice, beans, and soy that happen to be in a burger form? You're crying over nothing, fatso
>>
>>8806668
We've been over this a bazillion times.

>>8800349
>>8800398
>>8798845
>>8798942
>>8798969
>>8800195
>>8800250
>>8800341
>>
>>8806958
FUCK
I NEED my grass fed free range cruelty free antibiotic free vaccine free cage free 100% all natural chicken eggs to be made by vegan chickens.

Fucking shit why do they have to force meat and bugs on chickens? Don't they know vegan chicken eggs are better and do less harm to the environment?
>>
What's the cutoff point where life is no longer intelligent enough for vegans to object to killing it?
Can vegans eat insects?
Can vegans eat jellyfish? Plankton? Barnacles?
>>
>>8807074
If it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't feel or think, then vegans are okay with it.

I don't know enough about insect or jellyfish biology to make a judgment, but thankfully it's very easy to avoid eating them so I don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>8807101
Insects are incapable of feeling pain. They lack nociceptors.
Jellyfish don't even have brains.
>>
>>8798758
Are these vegan or just vegetarian?

Gardein is the shit though. I prefer it to the meat wings at Yard House.
>>
File: IMG_20170406_175902759.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_175902759.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
>>8806941
Sadly I don't drink milk. Nice try though
>Inb4 non white.
>>
>>8807111
Everything Gardein makes is vegan last I checked.

I'm craving their mandarin orange chick'n right now. Mmmmm, so good.
>>
>>8807126
Is this a new trolling method? Make the person you're trolling feel so sorry for you they don't even want to insult you anymore?
>>
>>8806941
Sadly I don't drink milk. Nice try though
>Inb4 non white
>Inb4 fat

You seem triggered plant eate
>>
File: Screenshot_20170322-172441.png (735KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-172441.png
735KB, 1440x2560px
>>8807134
You are not very good at this.
>>
>>8807136
Alright since I'm not busy right now I'll go ahead and humor your autism.

- I am 99.9% white according to DNA testing. Not that it means much of anything.
- Only thing fat about me are my tits and ass.
>>
Falaffel in pita desu
Goes with hummusc onion, and paprika

Of course, so does shawarma chicken
>>
>>8807142
Aw, that's actually really adorable. Reminds me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Syzyik_0I
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489042750860.jpg (53KB, 959x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489042750860.jpg
53KB, 959x1440px
>>8807148
Prove it.
>>
>>8807148
I only show tit and ass photos to vegans.
>>
File: received_10211446090570098.jpg (91KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211446090570098.jpg
91KB, 960x640px
>>8807164
You seem really upset, is something bothering you? Are you hungry?
>>
>>8800517
>tit milk
as opposed to the other kind of milk?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490338259374.jpg (75KB, 1080x1340px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490338259374.jpg
75KB, 1080x1340px
>>8807181
You know if you look as good as you brag about you might could convince me to try it. Let me get that kik girl.
>>
>>8807182
TIL: Some people on 4chan are actually autistic, and aren't trolling.
>>
>>8807192
Yeah sorry I don't really feel like whoring myself out to get autists to go vegan. Not sure that's an effective method of activism.
>>
>>8798636
>another vomit thread
>>
>>8798981
aww, is someone angwy?
>>
>>8798636
This has been a fun thread friends :)
>>
>>8807200
>Not sure that's an effective method of activism

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

Pic related is a vegan thing I ate today that I liked.
>>
File: cherry.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cherry.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>8807216
whoops
>>
>>8807148
>>8807181
>>8807200
Fuck off attention whore.
>>
>>8807200
Lol I just wanted to get to know you you ain't gotta play like that. Come on let me talk to you, what's the worst that could happen? You might have fun.
>>
>>8807109
Not sure I believe you in regards to insects.

Maybe certain insects. But I have no clue, would need sources. Kinda one of those things I don't care all that much to read a lot into though, since I avoid harming insects about as much as realistically possible anyway.
>>
>>8807222
I kind of deserved that. I made myself cringe for even responding.
>>
>>8807226
Do you live in a desert? 'Cause you sound thirsty.
>>
>>8807239
>>8807239
Chick, you seriously ain't gonna let me get that Snapchat or nothing
>>
>>8807242
Bro I'm trying to hit on a "girl" from 4chan, it's the fucking Sierra dude.
>>
Jesus Christ, this is why there aren't many females on 4chan.
>>
>>8807272
I'm 90% sure that the guy hitting on Angry Vegan-Tan is another grill.
>>
>>8798636
I prefer to shit on a plate.
>>
Why do vegans get salty over shitposting? Like you know where you are right?
Also lol vegans are pretty fucking gay. Why do so many have an obsession with replicating meat? Also why do you draw the line at eating meat? If it's about the way farm animals are treated I could understand but that doesn't cut out all meat or animal products so what's the point? I guess the only other reason is if you're really obsessive about the co2 or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>8807330
Even "Certified Humane" farms severely abuse animals. There's no realistic escape from the fact that animal products cause animal suffering.

And again, it's more of an improvement than a replication.
>>
>>8807330
Why do bean burgers trigger you? Are we appropriating obesity from you?
>>
>>8807335
All food causes animal suffering. Are you saying your farmed vegan food which had to strip land from animals doesn't cause suffering? Like Jesus existence is based off of suffering and struggle.
I'm not saying those farms are good I'm just saying your argument doesn't stop you from eating animal products from say a legitimately humane farm so why are you a vegan? Going with the suffering animal motivation is only realistically followed by killing yourself.
So again why are you a vegan? The only argument I can see is that you're someone who is really obsessed with CO2 levels or maybe your weird religion requires if. All the other arguments just don't seem to be reasoning enough to swear off animal products as a whole.

>>8807342
Why are you obsessed with burgers in the first place? Have to have them in your life piggy?
>>
>>8807348
Because burgers taste good. Just so happens mine doesn't turn me into an autistic ranting slobbering fat mess like yourself
>>
>>8807348
>legitimately humane farm
There are none. Plus animal products are fucking gross.
>>
>>8807348
How is it scientifically possible to be this retarded?
>>
>>8807355
>There are none
Then make one
I could make the argument there is no food that you can grow that doesn't harm animals in some way.

>>8807357
Tell me why you're a vegan. I just don't see the reasoning. I can understand a vegetarian or the people who don't eat meat but eat fish or whatever but veganism makes 0 sense to me. It's taking animal well being to such a level that you might as well kill yourself by the normal reasoning.
>>
>>8807348
I'd say there are 2 main reasons for being vegan. One, people who are inherently against animal products because it causes them suffering and two, the environmental issues of especially eating meat. You can't deny that it's a huge problem, CO2 is only one part of it.

I think the first group are idealistic idiots but the second has a good point and in an ideal world with humane, small farms most of them would consider eating meat. At least the few I know said they would. Not that that's ever going to happen.
>>
>>8807362
Yeah I figured it was such but if these same people who are willing to change their diet so much don't live out in the woods in the most sustainable way possible they're a bit hypocritical. All I'm saying is that I've never understood veganism because it seems like every vegan is a bit of hypocrite.
>>
>>8801692
You must know because you aren't funny at all, retard.
>>8801747
Having the ability to eat plant foods doesn't mean they're good for us.
Oh yeah, most plants are poisonous for us humans so go eat some raw poison ivy, food hipster.
>>8801769
>Went to a VegFest recently and I had never seen so many beautiful people in one place before
Majority of vegans are female and females have "good looks" by default. Not an actual viable argument, food hipster fag.
>>
>>8807361
www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com
Click each tab at the top and please stop typing.
>>
>>8807362
Except "humane" farms produce even more methane gas.

You need to do more research, kiddo.
>>
>>8807369
>Linking a tumblr
>Linking something instead of explaining yourself effectively defaulting your thought to someone else
Mm yeah you're the exact kind of person I'd assume a vegan would be
>>
>>8807373
Why are you using a computer ?
>>
>>8807364
Yes let's be extremists even when there's no actual rationale behind it

Just because the ill-informed bitter dumbass thought it made sense!
>>
>>8807362
Adding to that it's the first group that made "vegan" sound like an insult. They are usually the ones going around moral-shaming people for eating meat and preaching their naive ideals. For them it really is a religion. Veganism should be a lifestyle of respect, both for animals and for people who choose to consume animal products. The focus should be on improving conditions and limiting damage to the environment.

>>8807364
Well yeah in that sense they are but that view is even more extreme.

>>8807373
You are producing methane too, why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>8807374
There are more sources listed on that tumblr than I have the patience to copy and paste here.

It's already been explained. If you don't want to look at the sources on that tumblr, then you're a waste of my energy anyway because it's clear you don't actually want to learn anything, and I'm going to bed.

Night night.
>>
>>8807369
Not sure if I like that blog, there's some bullshit but the main page is about recipes for delicious food with background information to click on which is the right approach. Should change the name though everything with "the radical" is an immediate dismissal. I like many of the modern christian values too but "the radical christian" sounds retarded.
>>
Why does all vegan "replacement" food advertise itself as the actual products? If I'm eating something I want to know what it is, not what it is trying to be.
>>
>>8807409
We've had this earlier this thread. You can't sell veganism as a completely restrictive diet, people need a way to satisfy their need for "animal products".
>>
File: 1481440613827.jpg (29KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481440613827.jpg
29KB, 720x720px
Why can't meat eaters ever just let us have our fucking thread in peace
>>
>>8802336
Oh, oysters. Going to get some after work today.
>>
>>8807348
This. I've shot hundreds, if not thousands of birds and rabbits protecting grain and vegetable fields from pests. Fortunately the meat didn't go to waste, but this is necessary work for agricultural production.
>>
>>8807438
Because you always start by being combative and self-righteous.

Plus vegan is poor stuff. Get some suet and dripping in you.
>>
>>8807492
That's top tier projection, lad
>>
>>8798669
Agree. I really don't understand vegans who retain the standard american diet palate. I bet most of them cheat and eat meat constantly.
>>
>>8798845
>eliminate all the bad aspects of eating meat
Shit that never happened for you.
>>
>>8807369
Would it be possible for you to make a tags page and tag food posts by type (snack, entree, cuisine style, cupcake, etc.) for easier browsing?
>>
>>8807404
Where's the bullshit on it? All I'm seeing are a ton of legitimate sources.

It's "radical" because people often criticize vegans that they're "radical vegans", but this vegan is a proud "radical vegan". Also like, radical, dude.
>>
>>8807476
Heard about some farms that realized birds actually help their crops, might want to look into that. Also, it's not necessary. There's lots of veganic agriculture.
>>
File: vegan ravioli.jpg (95KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
vegan ravioli.jpg
95KB, 540x360px
>>8807512
They don't, lol. Their food tastes better, why the fuck would they even be tempted to cheat?
>>
>>8807512
They just don't like eating things that died for them or suffered

Exs friend was this way
Fatty but full vegan peta enthusiast
>>
Now, really....how can you make vegan reuben? How in the hell can you make corned beef vegan?
>>
>>8808511
shitty processed food can only be somewhat tasty if it has lots of cheese, meat and fat
>>
>>8808361
I'll be working on a brand new, more professional website in a month or so after I'm done with school, hopefully. I got rent to pay though so it might take longer. Building websites is expensive, and I'm dedicated to making no money off of it, so I'll be losing a lot. Would be nice to be able to make money from it too, but I think that always kind of delegitimizes the source in my target group, even though it's not an actual source, but a database of legitimate sources.
>>
File: Native Foods Vegan Reuben.jpg (77KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
Native Foods Vegan Reuben.jpg
77KB, 800x464px
>>8808519
It's been done.
>>
>>8808489
A lot of things in the health section are questionable. I've beeen reading a ton about the nutritional aspect lately and it is ambiguous as fuck. Both sides have tons of "evidence" (and no they're not all industry influenced propaganda studies as some like to "argue") and continuously debunk each other. Many studies have biased argumentation, faulty methods and hasty conclusions.

I am really not sure where I stand on this I think I'll head straight into the actual biochemistry, that seems like the only way out of this mess. I'll stay true to plant foods, it's the safe bet and I personally feel good and strong eating like that.
>>
My favourite vegan recipe is a bullet to the head.
>>
>>8808888
Checked
vegan manlets get the fuck off my board
>>
not enough protein in vegan diet if you are an athlete that trains hard 5 times per week and you dont have extra money to spend on protein suplements
>>
>>8808903
Not an argument, oatmeal alone has a decent amount and lentils/beans are at the same protein level as eggs and dirt cheap.
>>
>>8808888
Quads of Truth
>>
>>8808919
you try to get 160+grams of protein in a day with less then 2500 kcalories with eating beans, lentils and oats, and manage the gas in your stomach from negatively impacting your performance

I've tried it dude, I've tried the vegan thing with beans and lentils as a main source of protein for a month. Doesnt work for me. Meat is not that bad, the protein from meat is already coming from the muscle tissue of animals, which means its already broken down protein from the plants/other animals that they eat, its like already second or third grade broken down when you consume it, and you cant have those kinds of proteins from plants.
I understand there are health benefits of vegan diet for the average Joe with a deskjob, but for those doing it because of some sort of 'save the animals' crap, they are fools. Animals are inferior to humans, and there is no guilt to use them for our survival as God/nature intended.
>>
>>8808945
>you try to get 160+grams of protein in a day with less then 2500 kcalories
Those are some hardcore numbers right there. A lot lot of protein and really low calories. Especially the calories are a bit surprising, an athlete with a lot of muscle mass who works out a lot should easily get a TDEE of 3000+ and there is usually little reason to eat below that.

Not saying it's wrong but it seems a little bit off. If that's your optimal diet than yeah it's understandable, that's very hard to achieve vegan without heavy protein supplements. Though it really doesn't matter if you consume animal or plant protein.
>>
>>8808961
my resting heart rate is 36bpm and my body doesnt burn much throughout the day even with the activity, but those numbers are really for cutting weight and are a little lower, not for what I need to maintain weight.
>>
>>8808984
36bpm??

Holy shit that's ridiculous. If you didn't say you were an athlete I'd say go see a doctor immediately. But then it does make sense, good luck anon and stay healthy. Out of curiosity, which sport? I assume it's something atheltic and not lifting or your calories would be a lot higher.
>>
>>8809007
MMA
kickboxing and jiujitsu and a little bit of wrestling, strength and conditioning training
im also on steroids lol
>>
>>8809007
calories are definetely higher then 3000 per day but in periods of a few months before a fight I try to cut arround 12-15kg so the calories I consume must be lower than that to make weight, and protein must go more then 2 grams x kgs of bodyweight to prevent losing strength and muscle
>>
>>8801489
You do realize that they are still omnivores, right? They will eat chimps or other things as well, it just takes effort to get.
Even deer will sometimes eat squirrels where I'm from too.
There is no such thing as a naturally vegan animal that doesn't at least try to eat meat when they can.
>>
>>8798815
As someone who loves milk products but developed a milk allergy, I am glad for their options they provide. I just wish someone could find a way to make dairy free cheese taste like actual cheese.
>>
>>8810709
>make dairy free cheese taste like actual cheese
Haven't you been reading the thread? Obviously ALL vegan products taste even BETTER than non-vegan products!
>>
>>8810723
Cheese is definitely an exception. I haven't found any recipes or brands which are as good as the original. Most are just awful. If any of the vegans here have any good recipes I would love to hear them.
>>
>>8810723
Never said all of them, idiot. Just a lot of them.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.