[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3834.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Should I eat this mushroom?
>>
>>8798620
yes if you want to die or at least damage your liver
otherwhise you should abstein
>>
>>8798621
*abstain
>>
Rumor has it those have hallucinagenic properties
>>
>>8798629
at the risk of irreversible damage to your body

some people trip on belladonna too
that dosn't mean it's wise

if you don't care about your wellbeing visit some ethnobotanical forum at least
>>
>>8798620
That is an Amanita muscaria. The Amanita genus contains hundreds of hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic mushrooms.

It is hallucinogenic. It is not the pleasant kind of hallucinogen.

Do not consume. I repeat, do not consume.

Best case scenario, you puke for a few hours and have a dissociative trip where you become one with the tile floor.

Worst case scenario, your liver shuts down and you die a slow, painful death because no one is going to put you on a transplant list after you intentionally poison yourself.
>>
>>8798629
Welp u convinced me. Will try it tomorrow as I'm busy tonight. Will report back with the results

>dies of liver failure
>>
>>8798621
>abstein
I think we know who's behind this post. Eat the mushroom, OP.
>>
>>8798645
you should try it too
it's tasty
>>
>>8798644
Don't worry, it's a 1-UP
>>
File: IMG_3836.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've dried it out and chopped it up. When it's cumbly and wafer like I'm going to grind it up and make it into a tea and maybe try and smoke a bit.
>>
>>8798620
Send it to me ill eat it you pussy.
>>
>>8798652
*crumbly
>>
>>8798652
I'd say kys
but you are doing that already
gj
>>
>>8798639
K
>>
>>8798659
Grow up
>>
>>8798620
Just take it to /b/ dude we have no interest in this stupid shit
>>
>>8798687
>we
Hi, reððit!
>>
>>8798620
Just eat it, bro. I like to walk around the forest and eat mushrooms I stumble across at random myself. It's like nature's russian roulette.
>>
>>8798620
Eat it, you'll be able to break the striped blocks.
>>
Eating it won't do anything. You need to let your body break it down, and then re-ingest the substance to really trip.

You gotta collect and drink your piss.

Good luck!
>>
>>8798620
yes, then post results
>>
>mfw OP doesn't post results
He dead
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.