[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain cigars to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cigars.png (44KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
cigars.png
44KB, 291x173px
How do they taste in comparison to cigarettes? I'm a former cig smoker who transitioned to e-cigs and basically nothing now. I'm enjoying my new healthy lifestyle but since warmer weather is coming I'm really feeling the hurt from not being able to have a nice smoke and drink on my porch on a warm spring night...anyways can someone explain cigarette taste vs cigar taste...I don't get how smoke can be better from a cigar but I don't know anything about em..Can someone explain cigar basics, good beginner cigars? thanks
>>
what the heck does this have to do with cooking
>>
>>8797972
I'm sure there's somewhere better you can find this out. last I checked you don't cook or eat cigars.
>>
>>8797982
I remember seeing a cigar thread here a while ago. Also its really for enjoyment to accompany a nice drink..I wouldn't know where else to ask this.
>>
>>8797972
You taste the tobacco more in cigars.

Take the smoke into your mouth and blow it out without inhaling. You'll get the full flavor of the cigar smoke that way. Inhaling is a bad idea unless you want to feel nauseous.

Personally I smoke a pipe, it tastes and smells better. The downside is that you'll look like a pretentious hipster faggot, but you said you used to smoke e-cigs so I guess you're used to looking like a faggot.

>>8797974
There's no "smoking board" and /b/ is not a place for discussion. This is probably the closest thing, I for one support a smoking thread.
>>
>>8797974
There's an unwritten rule that people can talk about smoking on /ck/. I mean have you ever worked in a kitchen?
>>
>>8798012
>I mean have you ever worked in a kitchen?

Why do chefs and cooks smoke so much?
>>
>>8798009
oddly enough my ecig use is limited to my house. Mostly to be free of constantly free of nicotine. Same would apply to the cigars...just in the peace of my backyard.
>>
>>8798028
because you need to turn to chemicals to make it through such a menial and thankless job
>>
>>8798034
I smoke a pipe or cigar on my front porch once in awhile. Great after a big meal especially.

Cigarettes make you look like a mincing, effeminate fag.

Pipes make you look like you're a pretentious douche (but the smell is god tier)

Cigars make you look like fucking great. There's nothing more masculine than a finger-thick tube of fire and smoke sticking out of your mouth. Everyone listens to a man with a cigar; it commands attention.

Cigar+whiskey+the beach=god tier relaxation
>>
>>8797972
Cigarillos are pretty neat. I can really appreciate the taste itself more than when I rolled (not to mention cigarettes, they never did it for me)
Other than that
>>8798009
>>
>>8798035
I'm not a cook but that line makes so much sense for me and my alcoholism.
>>
>>8798060
you smoke for appearances?
>>
>>8798105
he said hes likes thick tubes in his mouth
>>
>>8798111
of course he did
>>
>>8798078
Little cigars don't produce ammonia gas and smear your lips with poison. Pressed tobacco paper is seriously great.
Recommend coming to the dark side if you have asthma.
Especially if you like your porch and cheap 40s like I do.

$1-1.40 a pack is also a huge bonus.
>>
I could never get into cigars/cigarillos/pipes because I enjoy actually feeling the smoke in my throat and lungs
>>
File: 1472286288780.png (232KB, 431x407px) Image search: [Google]
1472286288780.png
232KB, 431x407px
>>8798035
Why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>8798234
Yeah but you get used to the downgrade pretty quick. I was pissed about this too but waking up with nearly collapsed lungs and having an asthma attack every hour I went to smoke was not enjoyable.

Try derringer or Phillies or something. If you can't feel that shit going down then your throat is broken.
As for cigars, the easiest and most pleasant one to obtain that fits your criteria is backwoods wild and mild. Literally the only mother fuckers that still refuse to put newspaper and horse hair in their cigars. I've dissected many and they're legit.

As for the little cigars, I have never found any contaminants, I believe they say 'non tobacco ingredients' in reference to the brown paper making process or maybe just to protect their ass.

I have 20-25 a day and with asthma I'd be hard pressed to not understand when a hit of literal newspaper or hair enters my lungs.
The little cigars have absolutely no effect on my lungs, seems to be pure tobacco and really high quality cigar glue (even though these are piss cheap.)
Phillies are starting to get shittier + prices are going up, they were fine the last 2 years but I quit when the faggots upped the price 40% in one day.

I don't fuck with other brands. You'll save years of life if you stop smoking those papers that are literally designed to produce ammonia gas.
Notice how cigs started tasting fucking horrendous around 2014? That's when this new paper was moved in, and now your fingers smell like shit after a smoke and your lips taste of poison. At least consider it. For your health.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.