[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ck/ i work at the place we all hate the most, Taco bell. ama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

hey /ck/ i work at the place we all hate the most, Taco bell. ama
>>
>>8792192
we love taco bell. fuck off
>>
What do they put in the ground beef?
>>
where do you work?
>>
Are the dorito tacos running out of steam yet, I never liked those things
>>
>>8792192
Does Taco Bell sell anything as a loss leader, if so what are they?
>>
>>8792206
idk
>>8792197
every single thing we get is prepackaged and heated so I wouldn't know
>>8792247
not even close, they're making another flavor.
>>8792327
probably tostadas.
>>
>>8792247
Ahahaha, you wish. DLTs were one of the largest product launches ever for the company.
>>8792327
Maybe the dollar menu items. Other than that, I'm not sure. IMO most of the menu items are overpriced, and soda is WAY fucking overpriced. $1.99 for a small at my location when McDonald's directly next door sells any size for $1.
>>8792197
It's ground beef, caramel color, and spices. That's it.
>>8792688
You lazy fucking retard, all the ingredients are on the god damn box that the beef comes in. Go in the fucking cooler and look! Actually know this shit so the next time someone says DURR TACO BELL USES FAKE MEAT you can slap them in the mouth and tell them they're wrong with absolute confidence.
>>
Why the shit does a soft taco cost so damn much
>>
>>8792247
It's The Call of Duty of fast food taco items it will never ever go away
>>
File: 1491504483045.jpg (169KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491504483045.jpg
169KB, 555x555px
Can I still get diet baja blast anywhere? About two year ago my local one which was the only place I know that had it stopped carrying it because they claimed nobody drank it. The normal baja blast rips my throat and stomach apart but the diet went down smooth.

Now they all have the orange morning drink or the game fuel shit. I want the diet baja blast back
>>
Why does the diablo sauce suck so much shit? I'm all for something hot but it just tastes like garbo.
>>
>>8792719
I work graveyard, I've literally never had to grab meat from the freezer because evening shift puts enough in the rethermalizer.
>>
>>8792801
None of the Taco Bells I know of have it, but I have high hopes for u.
>>8792805
not sure. it isn't popular at my location
>>
Is the DLT any good or is it just a shitty meme?
>>
Is the tick-tock testing of promotional items a meme or real?
>>
>>8792748

kek
>>
>>8792825
>I work graveyard
Yet you've never had to do truck?
>>
>>8792863
Not sure what tick-tock testing is, but Yum wants to create fake McRib-style hype by having a cycle of promotional items they can bring back and take away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.