[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the meme that spicy food is good for your health real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Cayenne-Pepper-1140x380.jpg (24KB, 1140x380px) Image search: [Google]
Cayenne-Pepper-1140x380.jpg
24KB, 1140x380px
Is the meme that spicy food is good for your health real?
>>
File: 1490871450535.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490871450535.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>I eat spicy food
>>
>>8791919
>real
*true
ftfy, fag.
>>
>>8791919

Spicy food lights up my brain and makes me feel happy.
>>
>>8791919
Yes, hot peppers are very good for you. They actually help cool your body down, and the oils in them are full of nutrients that help blood pressure, digestion, your liver and kidneys, reduce the mucus in your body, and helps your sinuses (obviously). Also, they're high in vitamin C.
>>
related question: does your gut ever get used to spicy food if you were not raised on it? i love spicy food and eat it semi-regularly but my gut doesn't agree and i always get constipated for a day or two followed by the shits and a flaming rectum if I overdo it
>>
>>8792042
Eat cucumbers and radishes with your spicy foods. Those have juices in them that are literally "excretory soothing" (meaning it helps your ass not burn from the capsicum in peppers).
>>
>>8791919
Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You cn disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.
>>
File: 1479013915044.jpg (58KB, 576x551px) Image search: [Google]
1479013915044.jpg
58KB, 576x551px
>>8792203
>>
If you have hemorrhoids, anal fissures, or any rectal/colon/anal problem, spicy foods will disrupt the healing process.
>>
File: 1491122271219.gif (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491122271219.gif
142KB, 640x480px
>>8792203
>>
Not if you have high blood pressure.
>>
>>8792203
Excellent post, I completely agree.
>>
>>8791919
>meme
>>
File: _000087758227487.gif (3MB, 398x169px) Image search: [Google]
_000087758227487.gif
3MB, 398x169px
>>8792203
>>8792203
>Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white

fuck off
anyone supporting this nonsense is off just the fuck off
believing this honestly will be leading you down a road of lousy living
btw beware of salt because it also amkes things taste o_o well better
>>
>>8792203

came here to post this
>>
File: 1462432479868.jpg (59KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462432479868.jpg
59KB, 530x600px
i want to taste the spice twice
and by twice i mean i want to have a burning anus during waste excretion
>>
I wanna taste the spice with some rice, twice won't even suffice.
I know mice cold as ice who can down the spice, no dice with you though can't handle the vice
>>
no idea but spicy foods make everything taste better

it makes my taste buds sensitive and heightens the flavor profiles of food

i made some ghost pepper vanilla ice cream and let me tell you... that shit was painfully tasty
>>
>>8791919
It burns my asshole
>>
>>8792203

Worst wannabe troll I've seen in a year. Go die in a fire you lameass fucktard poser.
>>
>>8792203
This post is a fine display of mental gymnastics.

Nevermind that there's been spicy food in certain European countries for centuries, wouldn't wanna break this mouthbreather's delusion.
>>
>>8792012
This.

Even if it's uncomfortable, try to push yourself. It's a nice cleansing feeling.
>>
>>8792203
Mind if I borrow this copypasta?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.