[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this shit such a fucking meme? It gets passed off like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why is this shit such a fucking meme?

It gets passed off like some fine luxury but it's literally a tasteless hunk of lard. Rare do you find a food whose texture is as offputting as the scallop. When, in order to know when it's done, you must compare the firmness to that of the head of an erect penis, you know the bar is set low. Not only is this shit flavorless and mush garbage, it's also a cash cow for restaurants. Scallops are among some of the cheapest seafoods you can buy. Fine dining restaurants put 5 on a plate and charge you $22.50. They cash your check and laugh to the bank while you choke on these disgusting bubbles of cum, pretending it's some exquisite delicacy.

Fucking garbage.
>>
>>8791690
Stay mad, plebeian.
>>
>>8791690
You've never had not frozen scallop. Its a little over priced but its definitely good
>>
>>8791690
>you must compare the firmness to that of the head of an erect penis
>mush garbage

I think you should get your penis checked...
>>
>>8791690
Never been a fan and never understood why they cost so much
>>
>>8791690
>I ate something once and didn't like it, therefore, it's bad the world over

I hate people like you.
>>
I don't get the appeal of cooked scallops but I love raw ones.

>you must compare the firmness to that of the head of an erect penis
Isn't that how you cook steak as well? Do you also hate steak?
>>
>>8791745
Overfishing.
>>
Scallops have that God awful low class taste that tilapia has, except at 10x the price.

Tilapia sucks but at least it's inexpensive and relatively healthy for you.
>>
>>8791797
Sounds like you got ripped off. A lot of shady places will use stingray and sell it as scallops (I had a friend in the fishing industry). Real scallops have a delicate, buttery, sweet flavor and are glorious.
>>
>>8791815

>A lot of shady places

Read: Most places that aren't on the coast
>>
File: waitwhat1.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat1.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>8791797
>scallops taste like like tilapia

Bro you've either been given expired meat or whatever you were served wasn't actually scallops. They're as sweet as crab meat.
>>
>>8791815
I made decent money as a kid spearing stingrays and selling them to local asian restaurants. Bought my first truck doing it. Then the health inspectors shut them down. Then I had to get a real job. Felt bad.
>>
>>8791742
>Anonymous 04/09/17(Sun)13:25:17 No.8791
underrated
>>
>>8791690
>hunk of lard
You're an idiot. They're pure muscle.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.