[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its about time to start grilling. Give me suggestions on what to grill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: CharmingForceful.jpg (15KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
CharmingForceful.jpg
15KB, 266x190px
Its about time to start grilling. Give me suggestions on what to grill
>>
pudding
>>
>>8791014
fuck off
>>
>>8791011
Porkchops
>>
custard
>>
Shish kabobs
>>
Not even memeing but grilled fruits can be excellent if done right

What you do is you take some pineapple, and maybe peaches if you want. Cut the pineapple into chunks and rub with brown sugar and cinnamon. I typically leave the peaches without but you can try it and see if you like it. Grill them on a lower heat, until they're nice and caramelized and you're set.

I also recommend in investing in a grill wok. Typically stainless steel or aluminum, perforated unlike regular woks. Great for grilling vegetables, my family and guests request it often.

Just go nuts, really.
>>
>>8791147
Adding on to this, if you don't have a smoker tube, I would also consider picking one up along with some wood chips. Don't get one with ends that close with a cap as you will NEVER get that shit open after a little while, make sure it's open-ended. What you wanna do is put the meat on the grill without any heat, light the tube so it starts to smoke up and leave it for at least an hour's time, with the good closed. You will notice after a little while that it imparts a nice smoky flavour which can range from a nutty sort of taste to sweet, to savoury. It usually recommends which type of wood to try with which meat, but to each their own.

If you're grilling on charcoal, smoking should be even easier. Just light a very small pile of coals and throw a handful or two of the wood chips on there. Open the bottom vents partially (don't want it to actually come alight, but rather to smolder) and the top vents partially (don't want old smoke getting stale and shitty and fucking up your meat).

As for the chips themselves, soak them in whatever you please. Water, wine, whiskey, beer, or even put them in the smoker dry. You've got a ton of room for creativity and experimenting here.

Have fun!
>>
Tri tip

T. Califag
>>
>>8791011
A bullet
>>
>>8791014
>>8791067
>>8791176

OP just had a question. Don't be pricks for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8791190
Eat shit, pussy
>>
>>8791011
Lamb chops
>>8791176
Ebin XD!
>>
>>8791207
No thanks, I don't care to try your cooking anytime soon.
>>
>>8791147
Grilled fruit is divine. Level up it up by turning it into a salsa.
>>8791171
RAther than putting the chips directly on the coals it's better to put the chips in a cheap disposable aluminum baking pan, cover with foil, poke some holes in it and after banking your coals, place the pan on/in the coals and your meat on the cool side of the grill to cook indirectly. $.02
>>8791011
Got a mad hankering for thinly sliced Mexican short ribs. Marinaded in some soy sauce and garlic. Or just seasoned with green cap Goya. Strong contender for dindins this eve.
>>
>>8791491
>Grilled fruit salsa

You brilliant motherfucker you just gave me an excellent idea
>>
>>8791529
Was it taking his grilled fruit idea, and applying the same method to meat?
>>
>>8791011
>It's about time to start grilling
>implies it was too cold to grill during the winter

Fucking numale.
>>
Grill your head, post pics
>>
>>8791011
Make lamb burgers.

>Combine ground lamb and beef, 40/60 ratio
>to make each whole patty, make two thin patties with fresh mint and oregano mixed in
>put feta cheese between the patties and crimp the edges to seal
>combine feta cheese and Greek yogurt to make condiment and top the patties after cooking
> use toasted soft ciabatta buns
>salt and pepper everything accordingly

You're welcome
>>
File: 20170408_195248 - Resize.jpg (3MB, 4781x2690px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_195248 - Resize.jpg
3MB, 4781x2690px
>>8791173
I smoked some yesterday, turned out fairly well.
>>
>>8791711
>lamb burgers
>lamb isnt even main ingredient
Why bother?
>>
>>8791655
Calm down , Gripper.
>>
>>8791773
If you feel like getting a little spendy, just reverse the ratio. You can also got 80/20 lamb/beef but you need a high fat content beef.
>>
>>8791789
>high fat content beef.
Why? Lamb has a higher fat content than beef by far. If you arent an idiot you could wrap your lean lamb (lel) with caul fat or if you wanted to be intelligent you take some of the fat deposit from the lambs tail and grind that with your lamb meat.
>>
>>8791190
pudding could be a blood sausage
>>
File: 20170225_174655-2016x1512.jpg (2MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_174655-2016x1512.jpg
2MB, 2016x1512px
>>8791011
If you've never grilled chicken hearts it's definitely worth a go
>>
Deez Nuts!
XD
>>
>>8791627
No, I would've made a salsa and used it as a tart filling or something
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8791908
>>8791011
Here's a recipe with grilled tenderloin. A grilled corn salsa is great as well; grilled corn on the cob with mayo, cumin and cayenne Mexican style is outrageously good. If pic comes out rotated sorry, phone posting.
>>
File: punk_cock.jpg (129KB, 636x460px) Image search: [Google]
punk_cock.jpg
129KB, 636x460px
>>8791011
On the topic of grilling. What's the best way to get a smokey flavor on your meat? I only have a regular shitty grill. I feel like sometimes my meats don't have a smokey flavor at all.
>>
>>8791803
While true, most people buy the pre packaged stuff which is usually very lean, and commands a high price here as opposed to yuroland. Most people here don't have a meat grinder either.
>>
>>8792030
I live in the US, I slaughter a few lambs for my own use each year.

Ill never understand why people here just go to Safeway or some shit for food when there are so many farmers who will gladly take less of your money for more and better quality meat.
>>
>>8792011
See
>>8791491
And orient the lid so that the vents are over the meat. And buy a 12 pack. It takes a while.
>>
>>8792061
Oh, and put a beer can with the top cut off or a soup can with some beer in it (~1/3 full) in there; it adds humidity to the environment. There's a whole process of foiling and all that (Google), but that's with larger cuts of beef and isn't necessary with something like chicken or tenderloin though YRMV
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.