[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning to love it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: waterglass.jpg (117KB, 515x396px) Image search: [Google]
waterglass.jpg
117KB, 515x396px
Help me out, I'm trying to get into water....not drinking it, I already drink it, but enjoying it...what do you like about water? I'm trying to figure out how to like it
>>
>>8790371
wat
>>
>>8790371
try putting corn syrup in it
>>
>>8790371
Hard work out in the sun will make truly understand how great water is.
>>
water the great mystery is the best documentary I've seen, you might find yourself in love with water after watching it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25Jdl5cZ00
>>
Cum in it
>>
Sometimes I go in the shower and let water touch my body.
>>
>>8790521
You absolute madman.
>>
I haven't consumed any liquid orally since 2004, I absorb moisture through the pores in my skin and use the sun for photosynthesis.
>>
>>8790371
it quenches thirst.

But that's just me tho
>>
>>8790371
You could squeeze the juice of half a lime in a glass of ice water. Tastes pretty nice.
>>
Just put different stuff in it; mint, basil, cucumber, rose petals, lemon, lime, any kind of fruit...
>>
You guys are making fun of him, but there are actual normies who don't drink water. My sister hates water and will only drink soft drinks or other such instead.

Yes, she's fat.
>>
Drink soda water, buy some of the sugar free flavorings. The fuck is there to be enjoyed in water? I just have it as drink while I sit at the computer working. Who the fuck actively says they ENJOY water!?
>>
>>8790371
I fucking love cold mineral water because it tastes like heaven on the days which I'm hungover which is most days.
>>
>>8790371
>what do you like about water

I need it to keep my body healthy.
>>
>>8790371
Since I've cut out most of the unhealthy shit from my diet plain water started to taste kinda sweet and refreshing as fuck.
>>
Ice. Sounds basic as hell but cold water tastes much better than lukewarm or room temp water. I find even refrigerator chilled water too warm sometimes. Add a bit of ice, stir it, enjoy.
>>
>>8791103
I find I like water best that used to be cold
>>
>>8790588
What's her number?
>>
>>8791103
Are you from the future?
Where did you get this information?
Do you have access to the Vatican library?
>>
Does anyone here pour hot water over ice and drink it? The pockets of different temperatures taste good to me.
>>
>>8791127
Well when you get tap water and run it on the hot side, most of the US mandated poison like bleach has already been boiled off by your water heater.
Running the cold side is enough to bleach clothing. You're probably correct about this if you mean city tap water.
Otherwise I'm not sure what you're meaning here.
>>
>>8791122
Believe it or not, a ton of people just drink normal water and just don't like it? Idk? It's basic as hell but most people don't put ice in their water but they do in their soda? Weird as hell
>>
>>8791135
Probably bleach, baking soda and other shit.
People don't understand the differences between purified, distilled and spring.

Purified is distilled water with nasty shit like baking soda and whatever the fuck else.
I drink room temp spring water from a jug.
>>
>>8790371
Cold water has a beautiful fresh taste to it and it cools you off very nicely without making you feel full or making your mouth feel sticky and sugary. Drink some filtered water that doesn't come in a bottle, tastes very good. If your fridge has a built in water filter use that, if not get a Brita or something.

Best water I've bee tasted comes from mountain creeks in the backwoods of Appalachia. Fresh from the hand-pumped filter you packed in, it's a vital part of any backpacking trip.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.