[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody like cooking on a campfire? what do you like to cook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

anybody like cooking on a campfire? what do you like to cook?
>>
sushi is a good campfire meal. really bonds the participants together, i find.
>>
>>8786859
how do you make sushi with a campfire
>>
I would love to try cooking with and camp fire, but I've never really had the opportunity.
I'd probably cook fish on a stick, though. I also wanna do potatoes in aluminium foil.

>>8786859
What? This seems like a terrible idea.
>>
Smores
>>
>>8786887
fish on a stick? put that shit in tinfoil next to the potato.
>>
>>8786891
wow, interesting. never heard of that one before.
>>
>>8786912

Nah, I want the skin to get nice and crispy. That ain't going to happen in a hobo pouch.
>>
>>8786929
>crispy fish skin
This sounds interesting, I don't think I've ever had this. aren't the scales hard to eat?
>>
Obviously, this requires a lot of happenstance but I did fry a steak on a large piece of flat topped granite I found in the woods, it took nearly the entire afternoon to get that monster to temperature and it was a little sketchy reaching through the flames to turn the steak but it came out absolutely spot on.
>>
>>8786940
Depends on the fish.

If the scales are very small (like, say, a Pompano) then you leave them on. They aren't hard to eat at all; the skin crisps up like a potato chip. If the fish has larger scales then you would scale it first but otherwise leave the skin on.

>>8786943
You can cook a steak directly on wood coals (not charcoal briquettes). Google "dirty steak".
>>
>>8786857
wtf is link a girl in the new game?
>>
>>8786986
Link has always been a girl(male)
>>
>>8786993
but is she now a girl(female) or still a girl(male)
>>
>>8787031
girl(male)
>>
What Breath of the Wild food gets you hungry?

For me, it is the Meat and Mushroom Skewer.
>>
>>8787048
t. /v/irgin
>>
>>8787048
sneaky milk
>>
>>8786857
Spiralbread
>water
>flour
>mix
>roll around a stick
>pop it on the campfire
eat
>>
>>8786929
>>8786887

>using tinfoil

gay

put the potato directly on the ashes

picks up the flavor of the wood much better

i swear tin foil is some pussy faggotry, this is how we do it in the old country.
>>
>>8786857
i have old traditional dutch overn with legs. make good dishes with that with a campfoere
>>
>>8786857
Everything tastes better when you're camping. Even snacks and shit. I don't know why it just does.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.