[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: liverwurst-sandwich.jpg (67KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
liverwurst-sandwich.jpg
67KB, 736x490px
I bought a different brand of liverwurst than my usual because it was cheaper and it's fucking awful, but I spend like 1.3€ on it, WTF do I do?! Do I just throw it away or do I have to force myself to eat it all
>>
Oh my god, 1.3 euros? Put it on ebay.
>>
>>8782561
Make a grilled cheese sandwich with liverwurst.
>>
>>8782561
feed stray cats
>>
File: 54222_7164072.jpg (25KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
54222_7164072.jpg
25KB, 261x261px
>>8782561
You bought this crap didnt you?
>>
So you bought the European equivalent of Bar-S.
>>
Just give it to the first homeless man you see, jizz on it first if that's your thing
>>
>>8782561
Eat it ironically the way hipsters drink Steel Reserve beer.
>>
>>8782561
Make Liverwurst Spread to use on sandwiches or with crackers. It will help add better flavors and dillute the bad liverwurst.

>1 cup liverwurst
>1/2 cup sour cream (or you could use cream cheese or quark if you want)
>1/4 cup chopped red onion or 3 chopped scallions (white and green parts)
>2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
>1 tablespoon mustard
>1/2 clove of garlic (or a whole clove if you like garlic) minced
>1/4 teaspoon pepper

Mix it all together well and let it rest in the fridge for an hour or two so the flavors will blend.
>>
>>8782726
FUCK
When I was a little kid my parents would always make sandwiches with Bar-S """"""""ham""""""""" for school and I seriously after a month of that shit would gag at the smell of that shit.

Honestly I should have not been a little bitch and just asked my mom to make something else but whatever
>>
You can make a pretty tasty sandwich with it.
>Toast bread
>Spread mayo one one slice
>Liverwurst on the other
>Add mustard
>Add sauerkraut
>Salami
>cheese optional

Or if you really don't like it, might as well throw it away
>>
File: 1491150321850.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491150321850.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8782561
Liver-worst
>amiright?
>>
>>8782561

Put it on bread with tomatoes onion and mustard and mayo. All that will cover the taste. What do people normally do with braunschweiger? I've only eaten it that way which I assume is very amercian because it all covers up the taste.
>>
Where could I get liverwurst in Britain? I loved that shit when I was in Germany.
>>
>>8787375
Lidl or ALDI maybe.
>>
>>8787442
Not seen it in Lidl ever, could give Aldi a try, I think one opened near me recently

http://germandeli.co.uk/17-spreading-sausages Found this if all else fails. Just sucks how they quite often have this fake "liver sausage" slices in supermarkets but you don't see proper liverwurst. Might pick up some mett from this website while I'm at it.
>>
>>8787464
>one opened near me recently
Really?

I've never seen a Aldi open, all our have been where they are for.. 25 years or so, as have the staff.
>>
>>8787475
Hilariously it's opening right opposite a Lidl that has been there a while. It's probably opened by now actually, not been down that way in a little while.
>>
did this once with making the mistake of buying Piller's instead of Brandt

it was just horrid
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.