[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to make a sandwich using banana bread, only rule is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: banana-bread-horiz-a-1600.jpg (86KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
banana-bread-horiz-a-1600.jpg
86KB, 1600x1067px
You have to make a sandwich using banana bread, only rule is you must include at least one type of meat

What sandwich do you create
>>
>>8781904
Jerk pork sandwich on banana bread with slaw.
>>
>>8781904
Toast the bread and add crispy chicken thigh, peanut mole, honey, hot sauce, green cabbage & salsa fresca
>>
Shredded chicken mixed with BBQ sauce and coleslaw.
>>
>>8781904
Smoked mackerel, raspberry jam, mac and cheese croquette and baby spinach.
>>
>>8781904
Peanut butter, honey, bacon. The King would be proud.
>>
>>8781936
Fry that sucker in butter and bang, perfect.
>>
>>8781904
I'd make a McBanana McChicken
>>
>>8781936
This this this this
THIS
>>
>>8781904
virtually any sandwhich would be good on banana bread.

First thing that comes to mind: BLT.

But first I'd try a grilled ham and cheese on the banana bread... mmm.
>>
>>8781912
way too sweet. you fail.
>>8781914
too sweet. the spice helps, so does the peanut infusion. but you still fail.
>>8781925
you sugar addicted nigger.
>>8781926
this is very reasonable. balance, people.
>>8781936
youre a legit retard
>>8781994
ham and banana sounds like a date made in hell.
>>
>>8781997
>You're a legit retard
Elvis's favorite sandwich was a fried pb, banana, honey, and bacon sandwich. It's good stuff.
>>
>>8782013
i dont recall honey being anywhere in the recipe. i recall, peanut butter, banana, bacon, white bread.

i think youre twisting the record to suit your earlier post.
>>
>>8781997
nobody actually fucking cares what you think

you picked a fucking desert as goddamn bread, of course its going to be too sweet you stupid sack of autistic drivel.
>>
I think a turkey sandwich would be nice. I imagine you'd want something savory without being sweet to balance out the bread.
>>
>>8782018
I looked it up and you're right, it doesn't call for honey. But it's not like honey would be out of place on that sandwich though.
>>
>>8782034
depends which drugs elvis was on, probably.
>>
>>8782019
youre supposed to adapt to the fact that the base ingredient is sweet bread, retard. dont be fucking sore at me for holding you to the rules. child.
>>
>>8782041
the fuckin foodie god over here
>>
>>8782049
uninspired name calling now. reminds me of your recipe.
>>
I think a turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce thanksgiving sandwich would work well here.
>>
>>8781904
Pastrami and cottage cheese.
>>
>>8781904
duh bacon. peanut butter & jelly, on banana bread with bacon and banana slices sandwich.
>>
Fruit has flesh so technically it's already has a meat
>>
thinly sliced cucumbers and bacon. no condiments.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.