[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Croissants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 292x173px
What can I do with croissants rather than eat them plain? They're great like that and all i'm just tired of eating them that way.
And making a sandwich with them seems weird to me because I don't like sweet breads for sandwiches
>>
File: 1484931663428.jpg (18KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484931663428.jpg
18KB, 195x259px
>>8781585
>Croissants
>Sweet bread
>>
>>8781594
croissants have a sweetness to them and in a sandwich they'd replace the bread, keep up you dumb cow
>>
>>8781605
They're not sweet though, they're buttery. Or at least they're not supposed to be sweet.
>>
>>8781585
Wait a day then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv64abAJvEA
>>
>>8781714
Wow, that looks disgusting. Ramsay really is a talentless retard.
>>
>>8781585
If you let them go a tad stale you can make French toast

>>8781594
Croissants taste sweeter than bread. That's real bread though, not your white American bullshit
>>
>>8781585
they're amazing for bacon egg and cheeses
>>
Put apricot or any fruit in or stuff it with sweet shit like chocolate or any jam you like
>>
>>8781605
You can toast them to cook out some of the sugar
preferably in a sandwich press or like a griddle
>>
the ONLY good way to use croissants is a ham and cheese melt. bake the stuff together.

swiss. ham. croissant.
>>
>>8781585

Eggs Benedict
>>
>>8781638
All the croissants I've had were made with added sugar.
>>
>>8781934
Americans add fucking hfcs to everything. Their bread is disgustingly sweet, unlike bread anywhere else in the world. It doesn't surprise me they have to add sugar or hfcs to croissants
>>
>>8781955
Sugar has always been part of the standard recipe. Croissants didn't exist until the 19th century. Maybe you don't notice the sweetness because you already eat so much sugary shit?
>>
>>8782024
no hes just hopping on the "do americans really do this" meme bandwagon this board has that was already tired when it got here
>>
>>8781955
b-but when I was baking in france we used sugar and barley malt syrup for croissants as well
>>
>>8781721

I wouldn't call him talentless but that looks highly irritating indeed.
>>
>>8781585
just dunk them in your coffee and slurp that shit up
>>
>>8781859
This guy knows.
Ham & cheese melty breadcrescents are fucking delicious.

Also jam is a good filling.
>>
>>8781585
put some butter or nutella in it, eat with coffee
>>
sometimes especially when i have leftover croissants i slice them into 1 inch slices, toast them in a dry pan and add some fried eggs.
really good.
>>
>>8781585
Croissants are BY FAR best with a dollop of jam.
Also nutella/peanut butter.
Not bad sliced and filled with ham and cheese... a lot of people like this but I'm not a huge fan of pastry/brioche with savory food.
>>
>>8781585
fill with cheese and meat
dip in some kind of pizza sauce
Good stuff
>>
>>8781585
croissants are good with butter, cheese and ham, just cheese or jam.
however i much prefer a plain sweet croissant with black coffee.
>>
For me, I cook turkey bacon, a fried egg and I just put it on top of a toasted croissant. It is pretty good.
>>
unlike these retards who say ham, the correct answer is cheese & BACON
>>
Make a TABLE sandwich with one. It will blow your mind. Tomato, Avocado, Bacon, Lettuce, Egg Salad.
>>
>>8781859
expected this to be the answer times 1000. Best way to eat a croissant is to put in under the oven grill for 5 minutes with ham and cheese,
>>
just today made a croissant sandwich with chicken salad. shit was breddy good.
>>
>>8781585
butter and some lunch ham
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.