[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme food/drink thread I'll start with the flagship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: meme_beer.jpg (109KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
meme_beer.jpg
109KB, 890x501px
Meme food/drink thread

I'll start with the flagship
>>
sous vide
>>
File: Nutella.png (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nutella.png
64KB, 250x250px
I've never understood the appeal for siracha and why americans go apeshit over it

Also pic related, it's a "im a special snowflake basic bitch who doesn't shut up about overpriced chocolate"
>>
>>8781219
That's a stout though, the patrician's choice of beer. I'd say that evens out the Sriracha meme and brings this to neutral status in regards to memes.
>>
File: 66c.jpg (73KB, 680x887px) Image search: [Google]
66c.jpg
73KB, 680x887px
>>119826614
Jack daniels in anything

Sweet baby rays

Bacon
>>
File: 239852549.png (259KB, 575x430px) Image search: [Google]
239852549.png
259KB, 575x430px
"deconstructed"

"gastropub"
>>
>>8781228
FUCKing agreed. I tried a sample size of this and... IT'S FUCKING FROSTING
>>
>>8781219
The sad thing is, this isn't terrible... and I've overdone something similar - scotch bonnet porter, which despite the citrusy kick, was just too fucking spicy to be beer - and done an ancho, bourbon-cask aged porter to make up for it, which was actually great.

no idea where I'm going with this.

Keep up the good work.
>>
>>8781224
Is it just me or does sous vide look super disgusting and unappealing when cooking it
>>
>>8781974
it's gross. It's the best way to do certain things (like getting a meat just shy of "safe" temp, so you can sear it up to greatness, and still have it be just barely cooked.
>>
i had that beer and it was shit
>>
>>8781228
>basic bitch
Are you a woman or just a gay man?
>>
>>8781219
I've never had a Rogue that was worth the bogus price they charge.
>>
>>8782192
"basic bitch" is niqqa speak for white girls who don't won't to get aids from fucking blacks or listen to jungle music
>>
>>8781228
Maybe if you're that kind of person. It's just a spread for toast to the rest of us.
>>
>>8781228
>chocolate
It's hazelnut spread dumbshit. The cocoa content is really low compared to the nut content.
>>
>>8782203
Jungle is pretty white, sure there's Jamaican influence but the few fans are basically middle aged white men reliving their youth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.