[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let the knife do the work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Let the knife do the work
>>
>>8778593
I'm willing to bet you have a drawer full of dull, misshapen knives that you just pound through whatever you are cutting without a moment's thought.
>>
>>8778664
I'm willing to bet you're the op bumping a piece of shit thread
>>
>>8778676
you know you can see the amount of IPs that have posted in the thread right retard
>>
Stupid frog
>>
let the cock do the work
>>
>>8778698
You know people can post from their phone and from their computer and have it register as two different IPs right?
>>
>>8778743
Why would someone go through the effort to do that?

>decide to shitpost on /ck/
>american food vs euro food threads are too cliche
>I know
>I'll post about my failure to understand a kitchen technique with a pepe picture
>then, thirty five minutes later I'll go to a different part of the house and use another PC on an entirely seperate network and criticize the original post!
>it's almost TOO easy....4chan will never know what hit 'em!
>>
>>8778874

i do this sometimes.
>>
>>8779196
Do you feel good about yourself?
>>
>>8778874
I've done much worse bait thread constructions tbqh f.am (not on /ck/ though, not enough (You) potential)
>>8779209
The (You)s feel good. But it's shit bait if you need to bump it, I only do it for quality threads.
>>
>>8778874
you HAVENT done this?

sometimes I'll do it from a different house for added potential
>>
File: 1489045757586.jpg (42KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1489045757586.jpg
42KB, 366x286px
>he doesn't argue with himself on 4chan to start a shitflinger fuckfest

do you even like to have fun?
>>
Op here

Good thread op
>>
>>8779449
Thanks, OP.
This has been OP with /ck/ On The Daily.
Back to you, OP.
>>
File: jeeeeeeee.jpg (90KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
jeeeeeeee.jpg
90KB, 428x344px
>cooks food
>taste food
>um um um 10/10
>>
>>8779429
Me too.

Sometimes when i shitpost on /sp/ i get a ferry to France, Holland or Ireland to change my flag.
>>
>>8778676
I'm willing to bet you've never had a gf.
>>
>>8778593
>Set knife on counter next to food to be prepared.
>Leave house.
>Come back, knife is gone.
>TV is gone, all of my valuables are gone.
>Gun safe broken into.
>Door kicked in.
Never trust knives.
>>
>>8778743
not him but I don't own a smart phone
>>
File: 1480266401062.jpg (30KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1480266401062.jpg
30KB, 500x387px
>>8778593
>mfw this thread is just one person's posts
>>
>>8778743
lul vpn extensions are easier
>>
>>8779594
God I wish I could do that
>>
>>8779594
>>8780055
>live on the Mexican border
>stick my phone through the border fence to get a Mexican IP to shitpost on /int/
>>
>>8778593
>let the waterbed do the work
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.