[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

send your gf my way, i'll cook her a nice meal for once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cock.jpg (191KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
191KB, 1200x675px
send your gf my way, i'll cook her a nice meal for once
>>
>>8777995
>whole grain pasta
ok, dad
>>
>>8777995
disgusting
>>
Not enough calories
>>
>>8777995
pic not related?
>>
>>8777995
>unironically being a lesbian
>>
>>8778154
Do any guys just malicipusly pretend to be feeders and then when the girl is a gross whale they leave them?
>>
fawk brahj
>>
Fag OP posted this two days ago and didnt get enough responses.
>>
assuming you actually made that food, it looks really bland

not terrible for a beginner i guess
>>
>>8780401
most something you made

oh yeah! you're poor as fuck and only make garbage
>>
File: 1470158772993.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470158772993.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>8777995
You're a faggot, she'd eat 3 bites of that and half my steak and baked potato like usual. Think you could out cook me. I've literally fed my girl vomit, baby bird style during plastic sheet sunday. She ate more of that than she would your over cooked whole grain faggotry.
>>
>>8777995
> cook her a nice meal
> it's just chicken, shell pasta, and sliced cherry tomatoes

I don't know how to tell you this, but that is in no way, shape, or form """impressive"""
>>
>>8780864
Gets the cocks out of your mouth for two seconds so we can understand you.
>>
>>8778003
fpbp
>>
>>8777995
>single chicken breast obviously required twine
>it did not, however, require seasoning beyond pepper
>vegetables clearly not blanched
>storebought pasta
>frozen peas
you okay man?
>>
>>8777995
>only quality food thread on entire board

this place fucking sucks

10/10 op, most of these cucks have probably never even cooked such a meal before in their lives and have no baseline to compare it too.
>>
>>8781047
You're reaching levels of sarcasm here that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>8781008
why is it so easy to trigger poorfags? go make your top ramen and fantasize about a better life while you eat shit lmao, stay pressed
>>
>>8781047
Dude you need to get off the internet for awhile, you've been shitposting at unsafe levels for a few days now.
>>
>>8781019
you're a terrible cook, why do trashy families produce trash? don't you envision a better life for yourself? don't stay in the same place faggot

>>8781047
aw yea!

>>8781058
lmao you're
>>8781008
you are beyond saving at this point, before you reply to me, get up and look into the mirror; think about your life -- do you really want to live anymore? there's ways out, you know... explore them my man :^)
>>
send your gf to me and i'll give her a good fuck for once
>>
>>8781209
nice projection, how about you get a gun and kill your family? you're never going to amount to anything, and we both know this... consider my advice!
>>
>>8777995
Presentation and colors are better than my usual, but she has a gutter palate thats weird and infantile and basically only I know how to make good food for it.
>>
File: 1490846276463.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1490846276463.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
op here, I didn't make any of these rude posts... someone impersonated me

i just want to cuck you
>>
>>8781732
Get a better camera dweeb. No girl will love you with those out of focus pictures.
>>
>>8777995
Our third date, I made her a 1.5" Porterhouse, just shy of a proper rare (what she asked me to make... "somewhere between rare and sashimi"), dill, chive and tarragon fries with a caper-almond aioli, heavy on the garlic. Poblano and thinly sliced pickled shallots over lightly sauteed green beans to round it out.

Get some brown on that chicken next time, and make sure if you're photographing wet food to focus well - it looks slimy if you're off.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.