[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KFC for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: MyKFCPlate.jpg (214KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
MyKFCPlate.jpg
214KB, 1200x900px
Here’s my plate: KFC Original Recipe, my favourite two-piece combo of a thigh and a drumstick, chips, potato&gravy and coleslaw.
>>
>chips
fries, you fucking retard
>>
>>8777166
Congrats somebody else cooked your food and all you did was stuff your face.
>>
Double spus and no biscuit? Silly
>>
>year of our lord 2017
>going to KFC ever

Popeyes is the patrician's choice
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1501x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1501x1600px
Why'd they get rid of the doublicious
>>
>>8777179
fuck off you stupid seppo
>>
>>8777166
Is there a place that will teach me how to take KFC home and bread it so I can fry it like popeye's?
>>
>>8777179
Are ve le fwench?
>>
>>8777166
Fuck off Donald, get back to running the goddamn country
>>
>>8777166
My KFC has a buffet and it's great.
>>
>>8779583
Mine too. I was curious and went one friday; it was all fat 40 - 50yo men with sleeveless shirts and trucker caps with their fat wives.
>>
>>8779583
I had one in the next town over because we used to have an army base. Back then (2008), there was BBQ chicken and baked beans as well as the Oreo cake.
>>
>>8777166
get the 3 piece box you mong
>>
>>8779758
Interestingly enough, the 3 piece box is 7.99 whereas the buffet is 8.35. The only good value is the 5 dollar fill ups; anything more and you're better off hitting the buffet.
>>
>>8777892
The real question is why did they nix the triple crunch? Crime of the century.
>>
Get the Georgia Gold next time you fuckin pleb, its like the cum of Jesus and God blended with mustard i love it anon i love it so much

(Sponsored post by KFC)
>>
>>8777892
Why did they get rid of the double down?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.