[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What even is the point of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: radish.jpg (28KB, 550x501px) Image search: [Google]
radish.jpg
28KB, 550x501px
What even is the point of these?
>>
you eat them
>>
>>8776884
Eating.

Put em sliced up in sallads or mix small chunks of em into a mayo-based relish thingy.

Delish.

No idea of the nutritional contents but I love em.
>>
>>8776884
They're a delicious vegetable and you should eat them. They're also quite healthy for you.
EAT MORE ROOTS.
>>
File: tacos.jpg (236KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
236KB, 1170x780px
tacos
>>
>>8776884
They are tasty and fun to crunch!

OP is a retarded roody-poo!
>>
>>8776887
It's >>8776891 here. I have some interesting nutritional facts about radishes. It's common facts, so anyone could look this up.
> 1/2 cup of sliced radishes contains 15% of your recommended daily vitamin C
>They are high in fiber, and also act as a diuretic, which helps your kidneys and live, so their great for people who get urinary tract issues.
>They're high in potassium, which is good for your blood pressure and anti-cramping
>Radishes are extremely low on the glycemic index, so they won't affect your blood sugar
>Radishes help raise the oxygen levels in your blood
>They stimulate the production of bile, which is good for your liver and your digestion
>They help eliminate excess mucus in the body
>The juices in radishes soothe your excretory system, meaning easy, non-inflammatory pooping. (That's why a lot of people eat them with spicy food).
>>
flavor burst
>>
>>8776884
These little fuckers remove toxins gained from eating meat
>>
>>8776884
Doozer sticks.
>>
Do they have any taste when eating slices?
I've always just eaten them whole.
>>
File: Doozer.variety.jpg (22KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
Doozer.variety.jpg
22KB, 280x261px
>>8776884
they make excellent building material, just ask pic related and this anon>>8778669
>>
>>8776884
If you have a grocery store that carries the variety "french breakfast" radishes, pic related, those are heavenly when sliced and eaten on buttered fresh bread with a sprinkle of salt. Their flavor is more mild than traditional red globe radishes.
Also, radishes are piss easy to grow, you can even grow them in a planter or window box. You won't get a lot growing them that way, but enough to enjoy the taste of freshly picked radishes for a while. A freshly picked radish has such better flavor. You can also cook radish greens as well, like you would mustard greens or beet greens.

Another really simple way to enjoy radishes is to mix chopped radishes with cream cheese, chopped scallions, and salt and pepper (I like to add a little lemon pepper) and use it as a sandwich spread or on crackers or baguette.
>>
>>8779191
forgot pic, oops. Oh well....can't be bothered.
>>
>>8776884
>add brightness, crunch, and a little heat when raw
>also delicious braised or roasted
>lots of nice colors for presentation/garnish
>>
I like going to Robertos and filling up an entire baggie with radish slices to munch on with my taco like chips.

I also enjoy chopping them up and mixing them into tuna salad.
>>
>>8776884
Try it with fatty spreads like pate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.