[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on best desserts to make for spring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Any ideas on best desserts to make for spring?
>>
>>8776404
Well that strawberry cake looks pretty damn good 2bh.
>>
>>8776461
I know but i need to think of different option, you know?
>>
Do you want some cake with your whipped cream?
>>
Something with blueberries and lemon
>>
>>8776404
My asshole
>>
>>8776594
No
>>
panna cotta with raspberry coulis
>>
>>8776404
Can't find a good picture, but I do know of a "cake" made of flavored gelatin, apple sauce, and graham crackers topped with whipped cream. Surprisingly light, very fruity. Basically made by mixing gelatin powder with applesauce and stacking alternating layers of graham crackers and gelatin mixture in a pan, then refrigerating it and topping it with the cream.
>>
>>8776404
Well, your picture is spot on, really. Nothing beats a fresh strawberry cake (sponge cake sprinkled with liqueur and layers of strawberries and cream) or fresh strawberry pie (the cold kind, with the fresh berries and berry glaze).

Either that, or you could do a lemon cake, which is very spring-like and fresh tasting. Or look for some early fresh plums and make a plum cake.
>>
>>8776404
Blueberry cheesecake.
>>
File: carrot-cake-recipe.jpg (180KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
carrot-cake-recipe.jpg
180KB, 600x399px
How about so moist Carrot Cake baked with walnuts and a touch of cinnamon?
>>
For me, it's the flan.
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1600x1067px
>>8776404
Try your hand with rhubarb
>rhubarb pie
>rhubarb tarts
>rhubarb crumble
>rhubarb dessert bars
>or as I like to call them, rhubars
>>
Pavlova. It's all you need
>>
>>8777298
>rhubars
That sounds cute and silly
>>
sleep tight strawbbies
>>
>>8777298
I second this.
Rhubarb pie with vanilla sauce. You just can't beat that sweet and tart taste in the springtime.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.