[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm on a paleo diet, like the cavemen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1494.jpg (86KB, 403x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.jpg
86KB, 403x598px
>I'm on a paleo diet, like the cavemen
>>
>>8775953
You eat fossils?
>>
>>8775973
cavemen didnt eat fosscils
>>
>>8776030
Technically they did.
>>
>>8775953
Me on the right
>>
>>8775953
Me in the middle.
>>
Good lord......
Those tits
>>
Those legs aren't ever getting uncrossed, mate
>>
>>8775953
>go to intern at oral surgeons office
>shit is cool
>doctor makes a joke while pulling kids tooth, saying, "wheres the fucking money"
>kid is under obviously
>lets me yank a tooth and numb him too
i digress
>rep comes in
>everyone is laughing
>i ask doc whats going on
>tells me that the last time he was here he took a shit that smelled through the entire office
>said it was because he was on the paleo diet
>>
>>8775953
>like the cavemen
No, like the faggot
>>
Sandwiches are the best. Eating the meat by itself is shit tier.
>>
>>8775953
>You mean the diet that doesn't mirror non pastoral lifestyles?
>Like how most fruit and nuts are altered by grafting and selective breeding so they are much different than the caveman's versions of those foods
>Like how the diet of each caveman is based off of what was available in their corner of the world?
>Like, the diet that is basically the atkins diet re-branded?
>>
>>8775953
Got any of the chick in the red shirt without her shirt on?
>>
>>8775953
The bone broth?
>>
>>8775953
God that 2nd one is such a cutie
>>
>>8775953
Man why did cute colorful skirts and leggings go out of style?

Like one of the few good things about the 80s
>>
>>8776754
Yoga pants much?

JFC, you can make out every detail of their labia when they're wearing those. Not to mention that their clam juice seeps through, so you can get a good sniff after they get off equipment at the gym.
>>
>>8776040
...no, they didn't
>>
>>8776040
Technically, they did not. fossils are older than the entire human history.
>>
>>8776832
Christ, if you seriously go to a gym, why are you sniffing stationary bike seats?
>>
>>8775953
I honestly couldnt care less... best wishes tho. Lebby forevr
>>
>>8775953
A real caveman was always on the move to evade predators (cardio)

Days without food due to scarce prey and failed hunting attempts (fasting)

When they finally caught an animal they over stuffed themselves not knowing if and or when they'll find food again because to salt or refrigerator (giant meal of meat)
>>
>>8776345
That guy sounds like a hoot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.