[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I hate McDonald's now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

THEY TOOK AWAY MY GRAND MAC?!?! WHY?!?!
>>
I kept getting buy one get one coupons for Mac Jrs/ Grand macs every week while they still had them. I ended eating quite a few Mac Jrs, which are actually pretty good and inexpensive. Now that took that shit away I won't be going back anytime soon. MC D's needs to get their shit together and give us new shit.
>>
>>8775849
I think they'd make more money if they had continuous limited time offers like Arbys and Taco Bell. One thing goes away and another immediately replaces it.
>>
>>8775849
How much was a mac jr? You can get a double cheese burger or a mcdouble "dressed like a mac" for nothing extra. They might get pissed off at you though.
>>
>>8776077
The Mac Jr™ was $2, the Big Mac™ was $4 and the Grand Mac™ was $5.

I can't imagine why they ditched the Mac Jr™ because it was just a Big Mac™ with only 1 patty and no center bun. The Grand Mac™ required McDonald's™ to stock different size patties though.
>>
>>8776181
The Mac jr. Had one of the larger paddies they had for the Grand Mac. It wasn't the small paddy. IMO the Mac Jr was the perfect size and ingredients ratio
>>
>>8776232
>paddies
the burgers are Irish?
>>
>>8776232
Too much topping:meat ratio. Grand Mac had the opposite problem. Big Mac is perfection, as long as they don't put too much lettuce on it; there's a reason it's been around so long.
>>
McDonalds manager here

These sandwiches are not supposed to end until the 9th.
>>
>>8777634
Hol up, so you saying these are limited time only? I thought they were a permanent addition. FUCK. I really like the grand mac
>>
>>8775766
Grand Mac as nothing more than the old Big Mac before they downsized the fuck out of their burger sizes long ago.
Also if they discontinued it this quickly that means it wasn't selling for shit.
>>
>>8776077
WTF! It costs like 75c extra in Canada.
>>
>>8776181
>I can't imagine why they ditched the Mac Jr™ because it was just a Big Mac™ with only 1 patty and no center bun
So it's just a cheeseburger with big mac sauce that you can order but with the fancier new name
>>
File: IMG_0819.jpg (362KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_0819.jpg
362KB, 1280x720px
two mac jrs are cheaper than one grand mac and you get more meat

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qtOojYlzjHg
>>
I didn't even get to try one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.