[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce Combo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: stew.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Ok guys, I was kinda screwing around with leftovers so I put sriracha on my stew with brown sauce.
Meme aside it was so glorious, I highly recommend. Anybody tried mixing hp and sriracha?

Also
>ITT: flavor combos you are ashamed of liking
>>
>>8774893
>meme
Kill yourself, shit-stain.
>>
>>8774893
sriracha isn't a "flavor", it's just spicy
>>
>>8774908
I disagree, it actually has a flavor and isn't that spicy. It isn't strong but the fermented chili is tasty
>>
I'm not really ashamed of it but sriracha and hoisin mixed is delicious.
>>
Honey garlic + Jamaican jerk makes for the best barbecue sauce ever
>>
File: 984720.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
984720.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
Gherkin + scotch egg.

Get a cocktail gherkin and a small scotch egg and eat them both together. Fucking delicious.
>>
>>8775764
>egg and pickle
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>8775764
are scotch eggs difficult to make? i can't find them anywhere in my town
>>
>>8775764
Would probably be good with a little bit of sharp cheese too, maybe cheddar or feta.
>>
>>8775862
You don't know what you're missing mate.
>>8775864
Never made 'em cause they seem to be sold everywhere where I live and are cheap as fuck, but here's a pretty good recipe:
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/videos/techniques/how-make-scotch-eggs
Seems easy enough to follow.
>>8775914
That don't sound like a bad idea, I'll try it next time. Might even make some little cocktail sticks up.
>>
>>8776036
>Never made 'em cause they seem to be sold everywhere where I live and are cheap as fuck
iirc you can go to almost literally any convenience store in the UK and get them. is that true or just hyperbole
>>
>>8776047
Yep, it's true. Every off licence, fuel station, and super market near me sells them.
>>
>>8776060
how much are they usually
>>
>>8776585
Usually 1 per egg.
>>
>>8776780
one british pound?
>>
>>8776815
No one scotch per egg
>>
>>8776585
https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Scotch-Eggs-4-Pack/282370011?dnr=y
>>
>>8776850
laughed heartily

>>8776856
fuck that's cheap
do stoners usually end up buying these a lot?
>>
>>8776856
Or you can get 12 mini ones for £1
>>
>>8774893
>>ITT: flavor combos you are ashamed of liking
I am absolutely unapologetic of my use of sriracha, mayonnaise, and a little lemon pepper mixed together as a dip for french fries. That's probably as pleb as I get as far as sauce combinations, but fuck is it good with crispy, hot fries.
>>
>>8776863
Not a stoner anymore but used to be in my teenage years. I had a Tesco near me that sold these fuckers, along with pork pies, sandwiches, sausage rolls and shit. Used to go there just before it closed (say around quarter to 11) and get all the stuff that was priced to clear cause it was just going to be thrown away the next day. No word of a lie I'd go in there and come out with about 3 sandwiches, multiple packs of scotch eggs and pork pies, and had spent less than a fiver. I was the fattest drug addict I knew.
>>
>>8774908
Found the white boy
>>
>>8774893
Should work fine.
a lot of added sugar in the hp tho so keep that in mind.
>>
File: 1468770817375.jpg (14KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468770817375.jpg
14KB, 450x400px
>>8774893
Soy sauce + BBQ sauce is pretty baller IMO. I don't use it a lot and it only really works on red meats but fuck you I like it.
>>
>>8776899
i like things spicier than that, it just tastes boring
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.