[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your favorite burger toppings. I'm running out of ideas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: yKFCO0U.jpg (676KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
yKFCO0U.jpg
676KB, 2048x1152px
post your favorite burger toppings. I'm running out of ideas.
>>
>>8773085
Jalepeno, onions, bbq sauce, hot sauce
>>
>>8773095
ive never been a chilli person, do jalapenos bring much more than heat?
>>
>>8773115
I think they have a delicious flavor
>>
Disgusting look buns.
>>
>>8773122
they're ok, not really proper buns desu. gonna make my own I think and work on my burger game next week or so.

>>8773119
ill give them a try, we arent big on them here though
>>
>>8773129
Try them pickled obviously.
Where is 'here'?
>>
>those buns
>>
>>8773155
no bullying

>>8773131
australia
>>
File: DSC_0386.jpg (2MB, 2138x2913px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0386.jpg
2MB, 2138x2913px
>>8773085
>Furphys
Mein Negar
>>
>>8773170
Me too.
Get them at Coles or Woolies.
Work well on pizza.
>>
Potato salad
>>
>>8773085
Pickled Red Onions
Bacon Jam
Feta & Jalapenos
Beer Caramelized Onions
Potato Chips / Shoestring Potatoes
Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Chevre & Fire Roasted Red Peppers
>>
>>8773085
Cold MRE black beans in seasoned sauce.
>>
>>8773085
Aldi in Australia currently sells an amazing jalapeno cheese
>>
>>8773085
I use muffins for buns
>>
Bacon
Siracha mayo
Fried egg
>>
>>8773085
Fry burgers in pan
toss mushrooms in grease
deglaze with beer
cover and simmer for a few min
reduce completely until mushroome are golden brown
unhf
>>
The fuk are on these buns pumpkin seeds? Or are these muffins
>>
thanks jalapeno guy I got some and they're pretty good. certainly gonna explore them more

>>8773975
pumpkin seeds yah
>>
Try pineapple ring from a can, you can fry it up alongside the burger pattie if you want.

Tinned beetroot is good too.
>>
>>8773085
Is that a bowl of baby shit?
>>
Tomato and romain, onion and mustard and mayonnaise. I've always liked simple shit. Other good toppings though: sauerkraut, sauteed mushrooms, arugala, most cheeses, most pickled vegatables, slaw, bacon, pate.

Consider this: mayo and pate, pickled burdock, mixed greens. Bet that would be good.
>>
Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese. It's something about the flavor of the swish cheese and mushrooms that go really good together. Portobello mushrooms preferably
>>
I know it sounds terrible, but it was the best burger I had ever had.
>sautéed onions
>fried egg
>peanut butter
>mozzarella cheese
Literally one of the best meals I have ever had. Can't be some cheap ass grocery store meat or buns though, it will ruin the flavor
>>
I like relatively simple burgers - the standard toppings but with little twists. My top favorites are:
>Burger with horseradish mustard, swiss cheese, and sauteed mushrooms and onions, with lettuce, tomato and pickle as well
>Burger with the usual toppings (tomato, lettuce, pickle, onion) plus sharp cheddar and sliced pickled jalapenos
>Burger with a patty made with lamb and beef, topped with tzatziki sauce, tomato, red onion, and arugula.
>Burger using guacamole as the condiment on the top side of the bun, with mustard on the bottom bun, topped with tomato, lettuce, grilled onions, and pepper jack cheese. Also a few shakes of hot sauce.
>Patty Melt on Texas Toast with swiss cheese melted over two patties, grilled onions, mustard, and a whole pickle on the side to take bites of as I eat.
>Burger with a cheese skirt - make 2 thin patties and get them cooked crisp on pan/griddle then top one with enough cheddar cheese to melt and make a crispy "skirt" around it (cover with a pan lid to facilitate this) and top with the other thin patty, then put on your burger with the usual toppings.
>Blue cheese burger - Burger with mustard or garlic aioli on the bun, patty topped with crumbled blue cheese (mix the cheese around with a fork after crumbling to get it to a texture that will stick to the patty), lettuce, tomato, and either grilled onions or crisp red onion. Sauteed mushrooms sometimes if I have some.

Also, I always toast the cut side of the bun.
>>
Caramelized onions and mustard on the top, ketchup on the bottom.
You can thank me later.
>>
Putting homemade coleslaw on a burger is god tier
>homemade coleslaw
>cheddar cheese
>bbq sauce
>>
From the bottom and up.
>Guacamole
>Caramelized onions
>Plum tomatoes
>Hamburger
>Shredded cheese of any kind
>>
>toasted buns
>jalapeno jam
>caramelized onions
>>
>>8773085
pineapple
>>
>mayo
>american cheese
>lettuce
>pickles
now heres where it gets good
>bacon
>jalapenos
>avocado
>CREAM CHEESE
>grilled onions
boom
>>
>pimento cheese
>jalapenos
>Mustard
>Iceberg letuce
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.