[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /ck/, pulp or no pulp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (78KB, 610x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 610x427px
So, /ck/, pulp or no pulp?
>>
File: delicious.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
>>8769979
No pulp.

I don't even drink juice. Just water and whiskey.
>>
No pulp. I don't want pulp in my cocktails.
>>
the most pulp possible
>>
>>8769979
no pulp because I'm a filthy degenerate
>>
All the pulp
>>
>>8770030
>I don't like oranges but I like the juice!
>>
>>8770083
I actually like oranges but when it's a juice and I feel those flaky particles in my mouth, my autism flares up.
>>
File: oranjiget.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oranjiget.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
gimme dat pulp boi
>>
>>8769979
Smooth/no bits.
>>
pulp is basically cuckoldry

>grab orange juice
>all of a sudden cucked out of juice because some chunky, bitter pulp pours into your mouth
>choke and gag on the load but take it anyway because you want that juice

might as well go get your gf blacked while you're at it, pulpcucks
>>
>>8770008
This. If I'm drinking it with breakfast it's fine but normally I'm mixing it for a cocktail so fuck that.

>>8770400
/pol/ users are some of the most insecure little faggots I have ever seen in my life.
>>
File: Some Pulp.png (351KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
Some Pulp.png
351KB, 374x400px
I like the kind that says Some Pulp
>>
>>8769979
I have a slight preference for pulp, but I sure won't turn up my nose at no pulp juice
>>
Pulp is fucking disgusting and is the only thing i've come across that can make me heave
>>
>>8769979
I like orange juice with pulp, but I was never able to have it as a kid because my brothers were little pussy and we never bought pulp orange juice. :^(
>>
File: natlie's.jpg (19KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
natlie's.jpg
19KB, 346x400px
>>8769979
Natalie's is THE BEST brand of orange juice available. Only fresh squeezed beats it, and unless you live in Florida, you aren't going to get enough oranges to make a bottle's worth of orange juice for less than what this stuff costs. I wish I could get paid to shill for this stuff, but I'll just settle for doing it for free on /ck/.
>>
File: 1478586878182.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478586878182.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>8769979
some pulp
that is, if orange didn't have the aftertaste of rusty mold
>>
File: 1490283426458.jpg (578KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490283426458.jpg
578KB, 1280x720px
I want so much fucking pulp that when my glass of juice is flipped upside down the contents barely escape.
>>
>>8770496
reading this made me feel uneasy
>>
>>8770479
>$.05 has been deposited into your shill account. Natalies thanks you very much.
>>
>>8769979
Can't tell the difference
>>
>>8770698
If only. I would gladly shill that stuff for payment, because it's fucking amazing. It's the only thing that comes close to the taste of fresh squeezed orange juice in Florida. This comes from Natalie's flash pasteurization process, in which they heat the juice to 170 F for exactly 6 seconds, and then immediately chill it to 33 F. They also use only the best and freshest Florida-grown Hamlin, Pineapple, and Valencia oranges, blended in just the right proportions to give you the best bottle of orange juice you can buy.
>>
>>8770479
>>8770743
This. Indian River OJ is good too though.
>>
>>8769979
I used to could not stand pulp, but it stopped bothering somewhere along the way.
>>
>>8769979
No pulp.
>>
As much pulp as possible. Hell, just run a few peeled oranges through the blender and pour it into a glass.
>>
>>8770430
>Niggers and Canadians are some of the most subhuman little faggots I have ever seen in my life
>>
>>8769984
Woah if your not careful someones gonna get cut on all that edge.
>>
>>8771031
Would rather be a subhuman little faggot that can enjoy life to it's fullest than a scared little paranoid faggot who is angry and afraid of anyone that has different opinions.
>>
>>8771045
>afraid
disgusted is the word you're looking for. not even that guy, but not every fucking disgusting thing "scares" you
>>
>>8769979
Highest content possible. The texture makes it feel like I'm actually drinking orange juice rather than just sugary water
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.