[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ 97 year journey to find limited edition sauce that no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: special-sauce.jpg (23KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
special-sauce.jpg
23KB, 270x300px
Hey /ck/ I don't know how to tell you guys this, but your husband /co/ has gone on a 97 year journey to find a limited edition Szechuan Mcnugget Dipping sauce that no longer exists (except on ebay?). Ingrediants listed in this hard to distinguish pic I have. Could you guys make this sauce just like mcdonald's did or better? Actually better might not be possible, so can you copy it or try? Love /co/

https://www.change.org/p/anyone-who-loves-flavor-get-mcdonalds-to-bring-back-the-szechuan-mcnugget-dipping-sauce-for-the-new-mulan-movie
>>
>Szechaun is Chinese
>teriyaki is Japanese

wat
>>
>>8767317
it gets even worse that you used a sauce packet when it was never in one
>>
fuck off, manchild
>>
>>>/co/
>>>/cock/
>>
>>8767329
really makes you think, considering the "Mulan" movie occurs in Korea.
>>
>>8767317
Just buy it from the supermarket and add sugar to it.
>>
>>8767317
I've never tasted it so it would be difficult for me to replicate it by myself, but from what I can tell from that ingredients list it's just a tomato-based chili pepper sauce with some liquid smoke, corn syrup, and soy sauce thrown in.
>>
>>8767349
liquid smoke? I saw natural smoke flavor, but what is edible liquid smoke made of chemically? Is that a real thing?
>>
>>8767349
>corn syrup

The key to american hearts. It's in fucking everything.
>>
>>8767376
It's a real thing. It's sort of condensed smoke and water I think? It tastes and smells very strongly of wood smoke. You can buy bottles of it at the store, and it's a really common ingredient in barbecue sauce. A lot of cheap barbecue uses it for flavor instead of actually smoking the meat.
>>
>>8767383
probably because humans evolved to like sugar and corn is cheap as shit due to overregulation of the food industry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.