[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /ck/ rate my chicken quesadilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9494.jpg (872KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9494.jpg
872KB, 3264x2448px
Alright /ck/ rate my chicken quesadilla
>>
>>8766252
What the fuck did you do to it/1

Seriously dude what did you do? Just fold the damn thing. Also it looks like you didn't even cook it yet.
>>
>>8766252
I hope you're better at plaiyng the drums...
>>
>>8766252
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8766252
your khay-SUH-dil-uh?
>>
File: IMG_9495.jpg (910KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9495.jpg
910KB, 3264x2448px
Man I'm just tryna learn how to cook it was delicious as shit
>>
>>8766298
yall on welfare? cause ya look like it
>>
>>8766298
>delicious as shit
Shit is delicious to you? That explains the quesadilla.
>>
>>8766298
Dude, you only need one tortilla if you've got the burrito sized ones or two of you have taco sized ones. Fold it in half with cheese in the middle for the big tortilla, or make essentially a sandwich with the two small ones. Cook them in a pan greased with butter, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown. It will look a lot more appetizing and be easier to eat too.
>>
>>8766335
Thanks man. You're the only one who actually wants to help a guy out
>>
>>8766338
Do you have a number? Maybe we can get together and suck each other off.
>>
>>8766298
>friend eating a plate of Cheetos
>>
>>8766252
>Flour tortilla
>No lime wedge garnish
>American "cheese"
>No visible spices at all

I give you 1/10 because it looks like there's chicken, with cheese, in a tortilla, which is by definition a quesadilla.
>>
>>8766252
Wtf are those discs surrounding the blinds?

Oh, btw, your quesadilla is as shitty a thing as I can imagine in my most tortuous nightmares.
>>
>>8766298
>putting cheetos on a plate
>>
>>8766893
are you talking about the rock band drumset? lmao.

>>8766252
that's not a quesadilla, other than that I'd give it a 5/10. it looks edible and not "bad", but you can do better, season it, sour cream on the inside of the tortilla, and add lime juice and you have a pretty good dealio there, buckaroo
>>
>>8766335
or use two of the burrito sized tortillas and share it with your buddy eating those shitty jalapeno cheetos off of a paper plate
>>
>>8766940

>are you talking about the rock band drumset? lmao.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was dealing with the greatest jazz drummer of all time: Kenny "clook a mop" Clark. That drumset looks like an alien invasion by beings that covet venetian blinds.
>>
File: 1457668069742.gif (1MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457668069742.gif
1MB, 500x600px
>>8767838
>>
undercooked IMHO, but as long as you enjoyed it, it's fine.
>>
my line cook friend once said "there's no wrong way to enjoy food" and ever since then i've been sending him examples of wrong ass food. Oh boy i'm gonna share the fuck out of this link
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.