/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see these things here? I fucking love them. I wish I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: pro-vg.png (166KB, 341x513px) Image search: [Google]
pro-vg.png
166KB, 341x513px
You see these things here? I fucking love them. I wish I could sit down and much a bottle while watching anime. But I'm not so sure about getting 100000% of my daily dose of every vitamin.

Would anything bad happen?
>>
You'll get a wicked tummy ache, dude.
Don't do it.
Eat some celery or something, I dunno.
>>
>>8766194
You can die you dumb faggot. It's uncommon but it can happen if you OD on certain vitamins and minerals. Most of it is benign or you'd have to eat a fuck ton of it or eat it every single day but you don't know what your vitamin levels are.

Also just buy some gummies, mongloid.
>>
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins
>>
>>8766239
Honestly I only take multivitamins because I'm a poorfag who eats shit food, most of it rich in carbs or protien and lacking in nutrients.
>>
>>8766239
>Participants were asked to take six large pills a day, and researchers think many developed pill fatigue. Nearly half the participants in each part of the study stopped taking their medication before the end of the study. The average time people stuck with it was about two and a half years.

>After an average of 55 months, there was no significant difference between the two groups in a composite measure that counted the number of deaths, second heart attacks, strokes, episodes of serious chest pain and procedures to open blocked arteries.

Flawed study in so many ways.

No shit taking vitamins won't help you if you're fat and eat shit food constantly.

A large portion of the population are Vitamin D3 deficient and most people can't get the proper amount from food/sun. Vitamins have a place and they deserve to be sold a bridge if they're retarded enough to buy it.
>>
>>8766194
some of them just give you shits
some of them will kill your liver

if you are serious, read about hypervitaminosis
and compare the scariest ones with amounts on the can
but honestly it's probably fool proof unless more than one can is involved
>>
>>8766194
Any of the vitamins that aren't water soluble will destroy your liver, kidneys and pancreas. The rest you'll piss out. Don't do it.
>>
File: you_are_a_faggot.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_a_faggot.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
Water soluble vitamins? Your body just pisses them out. B, C and various acids

Fat soluble? Yeah you're stuck with that shit like luggage and vitamin toxicity will destroy your liver, kidneys and spleen. A, D, K E But you'd have to consume a LETHAL amount to feel any immediate side effects.

So, as your intern pharmacist I recommend you only take the recommended daily amount and stop being a fruity mcfruit

t. pharmacology student
>>
File: products-carousel-mf.png (260KB, 375x570px) Image search: [Google]
products-carousel-mf.png
260KB, 375x570px
>>8766910
Why not just eat fruit snacks OP?

This question isn't even hard, yes it will hurt you...

These on the other hand will give you a slower, sweeter death
>>
kidney failure, rashes, and nervous sensations represent just a sliver of the problems you could face. DAKE is deadly over time, B & C you will generally piss out in reasonable amounts but megadoses can still have serious consequences. Many multivitamins contain molecules that are non-essential and don't even have a RDV. I have the nutrition chapter of my consumer health text on my lap
>>
>adult
>gummi
>>
File: doubt.png (41KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
41KB, 123x143px
>>8766919
This. What the fuck? They need to put about 30 quotation marks on both sides of """""adult"""""" to be truthfully advertising.
>>
I can totally see what he means

Regular fruit gummies are almost all sugar, revolting
These things are given light amounts of artificial sweetener.

It's like Coke and Diet Coke. Prefering vitamin gummies over gummy candy may be a sign of palate maturity desu
>>
>>8766858
Will it be okay if I only take a vitamin like, maybe once a week?
>>
File: 1488006584728.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488006584728.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>8767388

Yes anon, you're going to fucking die if you take a daily multivitamin more then once a week
>>
File: 1490988319543.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490988319543.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>8767421
I'm just trying to be healthy without eating any fruits or vegetables you motherfucker
>>
>>8766916
Nah, I actually ate an entire box and basically ingested 100000% of my daily value of vitamin c. I basically started dry heaving because my body couldn't handle it.

And that was with a water soluble vitamin.
>>
>>8767480
Pure placebo, that doesn't happen
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (315KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
315KB, 1280x1280px
>>8766918
Oldfag /fit/izens can tell you what happens when you do shit like this even once.
>pic very related
>>
>>8766194
Just buy regular gummies you absolute retard.
>>
>joints creak like fuck
>take elderly multivitamins
>joints feel completely better

I still don't know wtf I was deficient in. It have been vitamin B
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.