[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vietnamese spring rolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3472.jpg (86KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.jpg
86KB, 600x400px
What is your opinion on this condom like food? Personally i love it
>>
>>8764113
>summerroll
>>
>>8764120
>Gỏi cuốn

I've noticed that the only fags who call it a summer rolls are people from the East Coast who barely have any Vietnamese people.
>>
>>8764113
I make them sometimes when I want something light and fresh.
They are okay.
>>
What makes or breaks this is the sauce.l that comes with it. Does anyone have a good recipe for the suace they use?
>>
Actual spring rolls are fried.
I don't like them. Except the seafood variant.
>>8764593
Fish sauce, water, chilli pepper.
>>
>>8764593
Peanut sauce is easy to make, its basicly peanut butter, soy sauce and a few other ingredients.
>>
>>8764593
The peanut sauce makes or breaks it for me. At home, I make the nitty gitty ghetto style with creamy peanut butter and hoisen sauce, and a bit of water so it's not too thick.
>>
>>8764113

Too hard to eat in 2 bites and too big to eat in 1 bite
>>
>>8764113
The texture always weirds me out.
>>
>>8764685
Thank you for chiming in on behalf of the autistic crowd.
>>
>>8764113
These things are fucking delicious. I love them too, OP.
>>
>>8764685
Suck more dicks, that'll help you get over that gag reflex and you'll be swallowing spring rolls whole in no time.
>>
>>8764113
>This is condom like food
>>
>>8764719
>>8764751

>being this mad

They fall apart the second you bite into them. Not to mention you have to double dip for the sauce to be enough
>>
>>8764113
I enjoy them. They're kind of like a small salad, but in a more convenient format. Nice healthy appetizer to make me feel better about whatever death dish I ordered as a main.

As others said, having sauce is key, the same way dressing with a salad is key...plain greens can be pretty austere without some added seasoning.
>>
>>8764113
made some the other night, not bad.
>>
>>8764113
Love them. I could eat them every day, especially in hot weather. I like them with grilled pork and shrimp.
>>
>>8764401
european with vietnamese gf, but please continue spewing nonsense
>>
>>8764776
i've eaten a ton of these and never experienced that. i do have a retarded nephew who has a similar problem with burritos though
>>
>>8764776
I'm not mad, just a friendly soul trying to help you with your apparently debilitating condition.

So, go suck a bunch of dicks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.