[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hoard plastic utensils from the restaurants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 2839x2969px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 2839x2969px
Does anyone else hoard plastic utensils from the restaurants they visit?
>>
people like you are the cause of prices going up at places. earlier this evening i ate at a ghetto mcdonalds and once again the pump ketchup dispenser wasnt even hooked up, because apparently people horde it in take-home containers.
>>
>>8761731
Damn..:
>>
No, that's weird.
>>
There's a lady in my office that does this.
She brings her own utensils from home and washes them in the kitchen;
every time she gets a food order to go that comes with plasticware, she puts it in a container under her desk.

She probably has 200 packets of the cheap plastic fork/spoon/knife combos.
>>
>>8761731
Which establishment has the best plastic cutlery?
>>
>>8761731
I don't hoard them but I like to keep a fork, spoon, and some napkins in my car in case I go somewhere and they forget to put it in.
>>
not hoard purposfully, but rather than throw them out, i just throw them in a drawer. most of the time, the spoons, forks, sporks are useless but disposable chopsticks are pretty handy.
>>
>>8762013
Gotta be ready for the apocalypse. You'll be thanking her after the nukes fall.
>>
>>8762035
so you can dine in your car?
>>
>>8761731
lol no.
>>
>>8761731
I work the night shift at a school and I take condiments, sporks and whatever else they have lying around.
>>
>>8762055
I haven't heard someone say "dine" in forever
Lol la te da te da lets dine
I'm going to dine now
I love to dine drrr drrr hurrr
>>
>>8762013
I've been doing this for my entire life. I also never throw food away and eat everything that's on my plate

E V E R Y T H I N G
>>
>>8762085
janitor? nothing wrong with it.

>>8762258
yeah thats sad. its all about fast food and eating while you drive down the highway in traffic
>>
>>8761731
>all of those forks and spoons stacked together
you just steal them don't you
>>
I grab a handful of forks and a whole stack of napkins when I go to chipotle. They have good forks.
>>
>>8761731
I use to hoard sauce packets.
>>
>>8761731
>Does anyone else hoard plastic utensils from the restaurants they visit?

Nope.
1) I don't need them
2) Only shit-tier restaurants have plastic utensils.
>>
>>8761731

What the fuck kind of restaurant uses plastic utensils? That's so low class.
>>
>>8761731
Yea, I always grab extra utensils from the office cafeteria and put them in my desk
>>
>>8762019
Chipotle has best plastic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.