[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I paid for it. I can do whatever I want with it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: welldone.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
welldone.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>I paid for it. I can do whatever I want with it.
>>
>actually cooked
I would eat that.
>>
>>8759766
As long as it's a joocy cut of meat, and you don't totally overcook it, well done is ok. But most people just overcook it and dry it out.
>>
>eat off of a wooden slab on top of a wooden slab

I just don't understand meat eaters anymore. Must be that they're too busy thinking about dicks to sort out a proper setting.
>>
Are those scrambled eggs???
>>
>>8759785
the best part is the useless bone which was only left there to compensate for eating pre-cut meat like a toddler
>>
>>8759958
Pleb
>>
>>8759766
If you gave it to me, I'd eat the fuck out of it.
>fell for the "STEAKS SHOULD BE RARE WITH NOTHING BUT SALT AND PEPPER ON THEM!" meme
>went back to medium-rare with all kinds of delicious pan sauces, gravies, and toppings
>>
That soup dumpling thread really got toy, eh?
>>
>>8759828
>Are those scrambled eggs???
Looks like some sort of corn casserole or corn pudding or something
>>
>>8759766
This looks delicious. The steak, sides etc all look really nice.
>>
File: 1478648146943.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1478648146943.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>8759974
>went back to medium-rare with all kinds of delicious pan sauces, gravies, and toppings

With a cheap-ass & thin cut piece of meat, you need all that shit.
>>
>>8759785
Virtue signal much? No one cares about your faggy diet.
>>
>>8760529
What part of that was virtue signaling? And what would that accomplish on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>8759766

anything that's not well-done is poorly-done.

muh rarefags are as bad as le epic rebbit bacon fags
>>
>>8760567
Why are you on this board
>>
>>8760578
>having an opinion about food that I personally do not share is not allowed
You should be a mod, you'd fit in well with them

No, I am not the guy you're replying to. No, I do not like well done steak. In before all my posts are deleted and I get banned for a month
>>
>>8760554
>what would being self-righteous on an anonymous imageboard accomplish?
A good question for every vegan and straight-edge posters, maybe theyre tallying posts waiting to see how long it'll take until they finally convert someone from their heathenish ways
>>
>>8760595
Shitposting is not expressing an opinion
>>
>>8760604
You've answered neither of my questions.
>>
>>8760607
Am I being detained?
>>
File: 1457835215837.webm (373KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457835215837.webm
373KB, 426x240px
>>8760633
>assuming anyone is interested in detaining you
>>
>>8760604
>the "I don't care about morality because it tastes good XD" hedonists aren't the ones who are heathens
>>
>>8760610
vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

>I just don't understand meat eaters anymore. Must be that they're too busy thinking about dicks to sort out a proper setting.
>demeaning a group and implying that being a non-meat eater is better
>publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character
As for what it would accomplish on an image board, if there is anything clearly you're aware of it because you're the one doing it
>>
The real problem is that he clearly carved it before it rested.
>>
>>8760706
>waaaah people can't express opinions I don't like waaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>8759766
2fatty4me
>>
>>8760706
How does her virtue signaling to one group of people, vegans, differ from your virtue signaling to another tribe, carnivores?
>>
>>8760739
Express your opinions by supporting them, not bashing the opinions of others

>>8760786
Its not, I was just explaining why they were wrong.
Though I don't think omnivores would have a problem with vegans/vegetarians if that lot didnt talk down to them all the time, see original post in the chain
>>
would eat/10
>>
>>8760706
You literally just described and insulted yourself lmao
>>
>>8760881
>hey guys stop bullying meat eaters they are people too!!!

Virtue signaling Faggot
>>
>>8761023
I'm not saying vegans are annoying because they eat vegetables, I'm saying theyre annoying because they can't keep their mouths shut about it
Vegans seem to be personally offended by the action of eating meat regardless of person, which is why the situations are different
>>
>>8760706
Lol at all the butthurt sjw veganfags
>>
>>8761032
Its not bullying, just annoying
Bullying would imply some sort of damage was being done
>>
>>8759766
I've had worse.

Still do.

Regularly.
>>
>>8759766
even though well done still looks juicy. cuts like ribeye and short rib are more lenient to well doneness because of the fat content. I would eat it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.