[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What food do you guys eat when you have an upset tummy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: pain-in-upper-abdomen-349.jpg (29KB, 320x349px) Image search: [Google]
pain-in-upper-abdomen-349.jpg
29KB, 320x349px
What food do you guys eat when you have an upset tummy?
>>
I had food poisoning a few months ago and after my spewing had trouble eating for the next couple of days. Luckily my gf sat by my bedside and watched movies with me, fed me crackers and toast and kissed me on the forehead and rubbed my tummy so I felt better.
>>
cottage cheese, yogurt, ricotta
>>
>>8758817
chicken noodle soup with a side of soft, slow blowjob from my cute girlfriend
>>
File: 1451665425169.png (504KB, 623x815px) Image search: [Google]
1451665425169.png
504KB, 623x815px
>>8758821
>>
When I had stomach flu my wife took a few day soff work to just played videogames with me and she gave me toast and bananas to eat. Had my appetite back completely by a few days.
>>
File: rufuckingretarded.jpg (70KB, 498x665px) Image search: [Google]
rufuckingretarded.jpg
70KB, 498x665px
>>8758821
do gfs really do this or are you meming me?
>>
Lots and lots of water, soup broth, plain crackers and brown rice in bed with netflix and my girlfriend to keep me company.
>>
>>8758832
>memeing
You complete and utter retard.
Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
my gf is a nurse so she would make sure I was super comfortable and gave me lots of lemonade or ginger ale and toast as well as cuddles
>>
>>8758822
I also go with dairy here.
>>
Usually just rice with salt or tea with my girlfriend next to me watching 90s simpsons on the laptop
>>
>>8758845
dairy is ESPECIALLY bad for a upset stomach
>>
>>8758855
4U
>>
salt water, baking soda water, epsom salt water

anything to induce shitting.
>>
File: FQqoY7BTodIOY.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
FQqoY7BTodIOY.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>8758855
>he doesn't know about probiotics
holy shit what a fucking LOSER
>>
ginger and honey are both good for an upset stomach, I would have honey on toast with some ginger tea.
>>
I sit on the toilet and violently finger my ass until I spew liquid shit from it, into the bowl.
Or take a sal-picot with wawa. Whichever is easier. Depends on the situation.
>>
Saltines and gatorade
>>
>>8758817
ginger is the best
>>
>>8758849
thats good man.
>>
I don't know what I've got, but whenever I eat something kind of heavy I barf/feel like barfing. This only started happening recently. Last week I ate a frozen lasagna and 20 minutes later I barfed it up. Yesterday I ate a couple slices of frozen pizza and I got the same feeling as when I ate the lasagna but took an alka seltzer before it was too late. Why am I getting sick from stuff I used to be able to eat? Do I have a bug?
>>
>>8758817
>tummy
bleach
>>
>>8758826
patrick
>>8758826
>>>8758821
patrick bateman
>>
>>8758833
>Lots and lots of water, soup broth, plain crackers and brown rice in bed with netflix and my girlfriend to keep me company.
fine, very good ;)
>>
Ginger
>>
I have a horrible stomach flu, all I want is to drink gallons of water, but I just puke it out and dry heave for a while if I do.

Someone lend.me their gf
>>
>can't keep anything down/just threw up
I don't eat anything except for ice chips and ginger ale for a day. Then I carefully try juice and other light meals

>feeling queasy
ginger ale and nothing heavy
>>
After throwing up, the first 12 hours should be nothing but sipping ice water. Stagger it, a sip every ten minutes. See how you feel. If you throw up again, sip less. If you make it through half the day, you can graduate to sipping Sprite. If you make it another twelve hours doing that, try a saltine cracker. After an hour, if you're okay, try another. Eventually, you'll level up to toast, then bananas and/or applesauce, then chicken noodle soup. Keep it up after three days, and assuming you haven't barfed at all, you should be ready to start easing into your normal diet. Give it a full week before you return to 100% intensity. That's what I've always done, and it always worked great for me.
>>
>>8758817
Baking soda
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.