[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is arbys the millhouse of fast food joints?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: arbys.jpg (611KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
arbys.jpg
611KB, 2400x1800px
why is arbys the millhouse of fast food joints?
>>
File: branson.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
branson.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
Why is Branson the epitome of being an American?
>>
>>8757657
Arby's is a meme. Therefore your statement is invalid.
>>
I used to like Arby's when I was little. Then I went in a while ago and got a corned beef and it was pretty nasty.

Other fast food places aren't great, but at least they aren't pretentious.
>>
>>8757803
the secret to arby's is that the best thing they have is the chicken sandwich. but you should also get 3 or 4 roast beefs. drive to a dark place, and eat your food, and then think about all the wrong turns you took in life. get out of your car, dig a hole, bury the trash, burn the receipt, and eat a handful of breath mints to get the beefy smell off your breath, then drive home and put on your best smile while you pretend to love your family.
>>
>>8757672
Branson is near the population center of the continental US, coincidentally.
>>
>>8757672
Does literally every frozen yogurt place have the same wall tiling?
>>
Either people like it or totally despise it? Probably.
>>
>>8758203
Yeah, what the fuck. I've noticed that too.
>>
>>8757657
because some jackass on /ck/ said so
>>
>be me
>at grocery store with roommate
>Arby's curly fries in freezer case
>"ugh, anon, why would anyone want these in their house?"
>I like Arby's fries
>I like Arby's in general
>say so
>roommate is disgusted
>another guy passing us in the aisle clucks his tongue and shakes his head at me

Has anyone else here ever been Arby's-shamed?
>>
>>8758354
>another guy passing us in the aisle clucks his tongue
>clucks his tongue
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8758375
It's when you fuck your tongue's wife while it watches.
>>
>>8757792
Arby's wants to be a meme, but that's the only memeworthy thing about it. Literally Millhouse.
>>
>>8758354

I've never been Arby's shamed. My friends know damn well that Arby's is the shit.
>>
>>8758354
Arby's curly fries are god tier. I don't care what anyone else says
>>
Arby's is the only fast food place I've eaten at that's given me diarrhea. I thought it was just a meme until it happened to me.
Only happened once but I haven't been back since.
>>
>>8758477
filtered
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.