[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one meal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: pizza.jpg (101KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
101KB, 680x414px
ANyone else here just eat one meal a day?

For me I'd rather have one large meal than two or more smaller meals.
I will some tea or coffee during the day, straight or with some milk (never sugar) and then I get to tuck into a nice big meal.

I can eat 2000 calories this way and be very satisfied, so I'm acutally losing weight.
>>
No, always 2-3.
>>
>>8756601
I do, look up intermittent fasting. I usually wait till 7pm or so and finish eating by 11 - putting down around 2500 calories. It definitely is super satisfying and my body has acclimated to the point that I don't get hunger cramps during the day
>>
>>8756669
>>8756669
yeah, at first was a bit tough, but now it's so easy to go through the day not eating
>>
>>8756601
I do. Helps to just get it over with and not worry about food or dishes for the rest of the day.
>>
>>8756601
One meal? Are you fucking joking me?
3 meals , dude... 3 meals
>>
Yes. I eat a small snack for breakfast and wait till dinner to eat.
>>
I stopped eating 4 days ago, 10 more days to go.
>>
>>8756780
why?
>>
Yeah, I do intermittent fasting
Then one weekend a month I do whatever
>>
>>8756601
If you have a job that needs you to perform manual labour or other physical activities one big meal in the middle of the day just won't cut it.
>>
>>8756601
I only eat one meal a day late at night after I'm sufficiently inebriated by the alcohol. Sometimes I can't even muster up the coordination to do that. I might take one bite, accidentally spill my plate on the floor, then call it a night and fall asleep to a playlist of anti-SJW videos on youtube.
>>
>>8756601

Yep, that's what I do. It's so much more satisfying to me, and I don't really understand how people can be satisfied with smaller meals throughout the day. When I eat smaller meals, my body is just conditioned to want more and more, and I never really actually feel satisfied. I find myself thinking more and more about when it's okay to eat again, and how I'm already hungry again.

With one, big, satisfying meal, it's like yeah, you're gonna be hungry for a while, but then you're gonna be completely full and comfortable to chill out and sit around and watch some TV or whatever for a bit before bed.

And yes, I still work out and stuff, I just eat right after my workout, so it's even more satisfying.

Right now I'm on a diet where I only eat 1,000 calories a day though, so it's kinda tough.
>>
>>8756924
1000 is very low
>>
>>8756903
Are you me?
>>
>>8756601
Doing that FUCKED UP my metabolism. I'm actually losing weight by eating 5 small meals a day.
>>
i cant live if i a skip any meal and i eat big for all meals im not fat
>>
>>8756607
This.

2 meals a day with snacking in between.
>>
>>8756669
HA, has a good idea ever occurred when you are on the board? You don't know what you're talking of, not because it doesn't take long meals for the first day evening. Has you left your attitude? This is queer for me.
>>
>>8757301
t. Google translate
>>
>>8756780
youre supposed to fast 14 hours a day not 14 daya
>>
Yep, been doing this for years.
Also keep it 2000 calories as well.
Sometimes I get excited, not because I'm starving but I think "yeah, that'll be yummy tonight" or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.