[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your fav sushi recipe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: maki-sushi-roll1.png (527KB, 808x480px) Image search: [Google]
maki-sushi-roll1.png
527KB, 808x480px
Whats your fav sushi recipe?
>>
>>8756600
Spicy tuna roll. Yeah I know I'm a pleb, fight me.
>>
I don't really get sushi. I mean, it's good, but it's not that good, especially for how much it costs.
>>
>>8756600
California rolls. Extra guac.
>>
>>8756600
Vegetarian wise it doesn't get much better than avocado, carrot, and cucumber roll.
If you want to go hardcore try eggplant and apple (both raw)
>>
>>8756622
There's no guac in California rolls you troglodyte
>>
>>8756646
I happen to put avacado in my sushi...lol
>>
>>8756622
I want Jeb to leave
>>
>>8756692
Yeah I like avocado in mine too, not guac.

Or did you forget they are two different things?
>>
>>8756692
That isn't guacamole though? Are you seriously adding guac to rolls? *Sigh*

>>8756600
Smoked eel, octopus, or tuna on rice. I like a bit of soy and ginger with the last one.
>>
>>8756600
Tried making spicy tuna a few times, but it turned out pretty bland. I used spicy sesame oil, siracha, white pepper, a bit of salt. Then rice, nori, cucumber, jalapeno.

Is the only way to make this roll flavorful to add Mayo? I can't figure it out.
>>
>>8756713
just microwave it for a few seconds to release the aromatics
>>
Literally gas station sushi. I've been to 2 different high end sushi places, and while I understand the appeal, it's not my cup of tea. Plus it's expensive.
>>
>>8756720
Microwave sushi? This seems like blasphemy
>>
>>8756600
Eel rolls have always been my favorite. Love the eel sauce that normally comes on them.
>>
>>8756615
California rolls are the pleb sushi.

Anything that contains actual raw fish is a bit of a normie barrier.
>>
File: 188341-yohei-hanaya.jpg (321KB, 2002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
188341-yohei-hanaya.jpg
321KB, 2002x1200px
Sushi Rice
Raw Fish
Wasabi
Soy sauce
Nori if you're doing makizushi or a hand roll

Those are the only ingredients that belong in sushi. What you guys are talking about is not sushi, they're obese american seafood abominations drowned in cream cheese and avocado
>>
>>8756600
I like the tamago one.
>>
salmon. tons of it.
>>
I had some Mackerel Nigiri the other day.
Never had Mackerel before, holy shit that is a rich tasting fish.
>>
>>8757607
Jesus christ yes
>>8756600
Nigiri. All you need. No bullshit fat ass burger rolls.
>>
>>8757607
>american

Most of what your talking about is made by Koreans, not americans.
>>
>>8756615
The first thing I do to test out a new sushi restaurant is a spicy tuna roll. Then I get some sashimi and a interesting roll that's always apart of the more expensive rolls.
>>
>>8757819
Are you retarded? You just posted a bunch of items with more ingredients than the idiot you're responding to posted.
>>
>>8758115
Are you? 99% of those are fish rice and seaweed.
American sushi spots are nothing but huge rolls filled with mayo or creamcheese and covered in sauces.
>>
What does uni taste like/what's the texture like? That's the only type of sushi I've never tried, I'm kinda put off by how much it looks like pureed cat food.
>>
>>8758143
>Those are the only ingredients that belong in sushi.
>except for all these other ones
Yep, you're retarded.
>>
>>8757833
By Koreans yes, but for American tastes
>>
>>8758179
Im not gonna argue with some 18 yeard old fag from cali who loves avacados shoved up his ass. Nigiri is where its at go eat your dragon rolls filled with cream cheese all you want.
>>
>>8758194
>Nigiri is where its at
Agreed. You just admitted, however, that you have no clue what's in it.
>>
>>8758212
>Nigiri is a specific type of sushi consisting of a slice of raw fish over pressed vinegared rice.
Mate I was in the Navy and was in Tokyo for 3 months straight and I ate the a sushi go rounds nearly every single day. Please dont tell me. Also I just posted that damn image quikcly from google. Calm your autism I know there are things on there that arent Nigiri.
>>
>>8757819
Everything in the 1.75 column is god tier.

No horse mackerel is shit though. Objectively the best sushi.

That Toro doesn't look like Toro either.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.