[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan makes my sandwich.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Subway-lede.jpg (181KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Subway-lede.jpg
181KB, 500x332px
Alright /ck/ it's 1:06 AM for me and I'm still awake and hungry. Unfortunately there are not a lot of places that are open now (or in the mood for) and decided to go thr Subway. I thought i should leave it up to you all to make things interesting.
>>
start with the meat, say oh sorry, and go back to the bread. Get normal bread. when the guy cuts it, change your mind and get italian herb and spices.
>>
>>8754049
Why even need bread?
>>
>>8754046
Get meatballs and oil. Then have him go back to the veg and get pickles.

after the pickles ask for more oil

>>8754052
You neat something to soak up all the oil
>>
>>8754055
Ok oil is key. Got it.
>>
>>8754046
get a footlong but ask for no bread and say that you want sauce and meat seperately from salads
>>
>>8754046
Do your subways have sub sauce? if so, Toasted, with Sub Sauce and Oregano.
>>
>>8754062
Wait, ask them to toast it after you get the oil. It might drip down into the toaster coils and light the whole thing on fire.
>>
>>8754062
Yeah they do.
>>
>>8754068
And if you add hot sauce that drips down to the coils you're basically pepper spraying everyone in the restaurant
>>
>>8754046
Get the sauce deluxe! All of the sauces on toasted flatbread. Salt and pepper. No proteins or vegetables.
>>
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
>>
>>8754088
Don't forget the oil
>>
>>8754095
Basically what will happen.
>>
>>8754088
A zesty cracker huh?
>>
Italian bread
Meatball double meat
"The white one"
Double every vegetable
Oil
Toasted
Get a sauce and tell them not to gyp you out of it
And act put out when the wagecuck can't close it
After they close it ask for parmesan oregano salt and pepper
>>
>>8754046
This is my taste senpai:

>Italian meatballs
>Italian herbs & cheese bread
>Swiss
>Toasted

>Lettuce
>Tomato
>Pickles
>Onion
>Jalapenos
>Olive
>Hot chili sauce
>Salt & Pepper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.