[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curry BO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: spicy_chicken_masala_curry.jpg (52KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
spicy_chicken_masala_curry.jpg
52KB, 420x315px
Alright CK i rarely ever visit this board so i wouldn't know if this is a thing or not but last night me and my dad got some curry from an Indian takeout place. I came home tonight and was wondering what smelled like curry and it turns out it was my fucking armpits. i'm just now noticing that even after showering and everything my armpits stink of curry. Like i'm not even joking just one sniff and its like yep, that's curry alright. Is this a fucking thing!? what the fuck do they put in that shit to do that?
>>
>>8753864
>me and my dad
My father and I

Likely the turmeric. Curry smells a lot better than the Vietnamese fish sauce
>>
File: curry chef.jpg (236KB, 961x1311px) Image search: [Google]
curry chef.jpg
236KB, 961x1311px
>>8753864
imagine unironically eating Indian """food"""
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (119KB, 498x486px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
119KB, 498x486px
>>8754369
>>
>>8753864
OP, this is why most indians smell so heavily of spices.
I've never had it to me off eating curry just once though. You must have good pores and healthy skin!
>>
Isn't Kimchi the same. Koreans seriously fucking smell like something weird and I think it's kimchi.
>>
>>8754393
Fish sauce smells rancid too. Tastes great but it smells like fermented goldfish.
>>
>>8754369
>mahbub
the new pajeet
>>
>>8753864
You're supposed to use soap, you horrible person.
>>
A lot of scents find their way into your sweat. Garlic, curry, fuck even asparagus if you hold you piss in for a while.
Loads of stuff, most of it becomes more subtle as it passes through the digestive tract but some things are more resilient than others.
Having a lot of Lactose in your diet can make you smell like a dog if you're caught in the rain because whatever it is that makes the smell becomes more detectable once it interacts with fresh water (notice how people only tend to say this about Caucasian folk, who tend to consume far more dairy than any other ethnic group)
This is also one of the big reasons that animals excrete salt in their sweat too, as saltwater suppresses more scent than fresh water and this makes them harder to detect.
>>
>>8756648
adding onions to this. used to really love onions and i'd end up just oozing the smell, particularly out of my palms.
>>
>>8753864
That'd be the spices in the sauce. you'll sweat it out after a while.
Or it's MSG and it'll take a few days.

Trick is to find a good tandoori.
>>
>>8753870
I thought it was cumin that was the issue.

Anyway don't worry about it too much OP, white people smell like cheese normally.
>>
Curries are heavy on garlic and onions, and it gets into your pores if you eat it all the time. The curry base that they use to cook all the dishes at an indian restaurant is 80% onions cooked down to mush and pureed. You're eating a big bowl of concentrated onion pretty much.
>>
>He said her was 'wary' of letting to Indians after losing more than £12,000 in rent and re-carpeting costs over a six-month period because one of his properties smelled of curry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355534/UK-s-biggest-buy-let-landlord-bans-coloured-tenants.html

curry is a powerful smell.
>>
>>8756648
>animals excrete salt in their sweat too
Humans are the only animals that sweat, that's the whole thing about panting; they pant because they can't sweat.

>>8753864
OP, they're called aromatics. Eat a lot of garlic, you'll smell like garlic.
>>
cooking itself will contribute, it's like being nearby a cigarette smoker, the odors seeps and creeps.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.