[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do y'all think of the George Foreman Grill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: width(300).jpg.w960.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
width(300).jpg.w960.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
what do y'all think of the George Foreman Grill?
>>
>>8752902
All the kids love it, right Georges?
>>
>>8752905
kek
>>
>>8752902
It KNOCKS OUT FAT!

I got one for a present probably 15 ago. I hated it. Makes a wicked mess, can't remove the plates for cleaning, no temperature control. Doesn't transfer heat very effectively. If you try to cook something thick like the OP pic shows, you've got burn marks on the outside but it's raw on the inside.

It's alright for paninis, I guess.
>>
It's decent for making a grilled cheese
>>
>>8752902
They make great sandwich presses
>>
>>8752971
New ones have removable plates and temperature control.
>>
>>8752902
The Foreman grill is an interesting story:George Foreman actually made more money off it than he did during his pro boxing career.
>>
I used to use one in high school to make my sandwiches. I'd cook a pound of sliced salami on it and the put it all in bread with pickles and swiss cheese. Then back on the grill.
I like to feel that all the oil coming off thge salami made it healthy.
>>
Not any healthier than a propane gas grill, not any cheaper than one, not any easier to clean or maintain. It has a black has-been celebrity on the box, though!
>>
>>8752902
It's fine if you
>don't ever want seasoning while you cook since it ruins the surface
>want your stuff quick and minimal clean up
>don't have access to a proper grill
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-Thunder-Mixer-2.jpg (29KB, 291x448px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-Thunder-Mixer-2.jpg
29KB, 291x448px
>>8753072
They almost gave the deal to Hulk Hogan, but he passed it up for a blender.
>>
I've got one but I've only ever used it for toasted sandwiches.
>>
>>8753112
Why do you bring up his race? Fucking racist piece of shit.
>>
if you want to settle for bland meat with no babysitting involved, it's alright to run in the background while you prepare something else.
It makes preparing meals ahead a cinch.
>>
>>8752902
I live in an apartment without access to a proper grill. It's alright, it''s quick and the plates come off so cleaning it isn't a royal bastard.
>>
I have one but I haven't used it in forever.
>>
>>8753140
the grill wouldn't have sold as well if it were hulk hogan.
>>
>>8753147
I don't browse /ck/ often enough to be able to determine whether or not this is sarcasm, but just in case it isn't: Fuck you, you virtue signalling cunt.
>>
>>8753260
/ck/ is unironically reddit-tier most of the time
>>
>>8752902
These are great. I love the the one like in the op. Sure, it is difficult to clean, unless you have a big sink. I would use it once or twice a day so I just left it on the counter. Maybe wipe it down with a paper towel. No temp control, no problem. I found frozen burger patties with the proper thickness and fish fillets that cook correctly. It is a poor craftsman who blame his tools. It doesn't take long and is simple to use.
>>
>>8752902
half assed panini press. that's literally all you can use it for. LOL "grill"
>>
>>8752902

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3SaG6UN2Bc
>>
>>8753260
>Be racist
>Someone calls you out on it
>V..v..v..virtue signalling

Everytime lmao
>>
>>8753273
that's what happens when most posters are woman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.