[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What questions do you have for your cashier, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1464666538481.png (80KB, 457x321px) Image search: [Google]
1464666538481.png
80KB, 457x321px
What questions do you have for your cashier, anon?
>>
>>8752291
What's taking so long?
>>
>>8752314
the lady in front of you forgot something she wanted, is sorting her coupons, can't remember her phone number attached to her membership card, and her EBT just got declined
>>
>>8752291
How hard is your fucking job
>>
>>8753799
Only when its busy and people are being difficult with their order
>>
Can I get a book of stamps?
>>
>>8752291
Is it your dreamjob? Why do you always look so happy and content?
>>
>>8753799
Mentally? Very difficult, I want to die at the end of each shift.
>>
If someone bothers you how much trouble will I get into for punching them for you?
>>
>>8753840
not OP but I do cashiering.
We look happy or we get screamed at, hehe.
But don't disrespect the job too much, the fact there are people willing to do it is good and it pays their bills.
Fuck amazon, trying to make employee-less stores and destroy more and more jobs through automation.
>>
>>8752291
Am I pretty?
>>
>>8752291
Are you pretty?
>>
>>8752291
how do I fuck the cute girl with the green hair
>>
>>8752291
How come you have the plastic reusable bags but not the sturdier canvas bags for sale at the register?
>>
>>8752314
An old man is trying to buy beer without an ID and is very very upset that he isn't able to.
>>
>>8752291
Why do you think we care?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.