[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /ck/ Literally just watched a placenta fall out of my wife's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: placenta.jpg (40KB, 442x331px) Image search: [Google]
placenta.jpg
40KB, 442x331px
Hi /ck/

Literally just watched a placenta fall out of my wife's holiest of holies following the birth of my child. I can't say it looked appetizing, but I know in some countries eating it is a thing.

Anyone tried this? Any Recipe suggestions? Mine is currently on ice awaiting a trip to a cord blood bank. I could probably get it and try it if anyone can vouch for this being a worthwhile endeavor....
>>
>>8751358
There is literally no reason to do it if you have adequate resources and don't need to put those nutrients back into your wife's body. The reason many cultures eat it is because it would be a waste of resources that could potentially help the wife survive. It will probably do more good at a blood bank than it will in your stomach. Go out and buy some nice steaks instead.
>>
>>8751358
>I could probably get it and try it if anyone can vouch for this being a worthwhile endeavor....
Gf is a labor and delivery RN. You won't be allowed to get it back from the cord bank. If you want to keep it, you need to bring your own cooler. Also, every single person at the hospital will think you're disgusting. She knows patients that have done it. They don't take the placenta from their second birth. That should tell you all you need to know.

Apparently it's similar to liver with a more metallic taste. Just avoid it.
>>
>>8751358
It's not worth while. The people that eat it are super poor and superstitious.
>>
>>8751358
That picture alone makes me nauseous.
>>
For me, it's the placenta. Sous vide, artisan. Squeeze some lemon and sriracha on it and wala, a delicacy.
>>
>>8751406
technically it's had a 9 month sous vide bath at 98.6F heyooo
>>
>>8751358
ew dude...

Take this shit to /b/
>>
File: MarkMillar.jpg (37KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
MarkMillar.jpg
37KB, 500x300px
>>8751358
>Just had a kid
>Thinks about food
>>
>>8751406
I love you
>>
>>8751358
why the fuck would u wanna watch the child come out?
also, /b/ is that way ->
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.