[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coffee coolata is being discontinued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Coffee-Coolatta.jpg (47KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee-Coolatta.jpg
47KB, 630x420px
>coffee coolata is being discontinued
>>
>>8751086
Sauce?
>>
>>8751086
What the fuck is that? And why do places insist on calling their milkshakes 'coffee'?
>>
>>8751132
>name is in the post
>have internet at your hands
>what is that
>>
>>8751094
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/22/dunkin-donuts-is-ditching-its-coffee-coolatta-and-people-are-really-unhappy.html
>>
>>8751094
That's coffee you dumbass
>>
>>8751132
Why the hate? I think it's much sillier to buy normal coffee because there's no reason not to just make it at home. On the other hand, if I want some sugary coffee milkshake monstrosity, then I'd rather buy it from a chain.
>>
>>8751086
Why in the world does DD need shilling. Honestly.
>>
>>8751453
I don't care if people want to buy it, but why conflate it with coffee when it's not?
>>
>>8751468
>le everyone is a shill
>>
>>8751497
Dont be intentionally stupid
>>
>>8751593
That and the Starbucks frappucinos and shit aren't coffee. Maybe coffee is a minuscule ingredient, but those drinks are milkshakes. And that's why we get stupid memes like Starbucks is expensive. No it's not actual coffee there is <$2 for a large/venti
>>
>>8751533
My man, it is not a fucking coincidence that a major chain discontinues a product and people lamenting that fact don't pop up. Look at the framing of the logo. It is in no way, shape, or form natural.
>>
>>8751610
Calm down
>>
>>8751646
no fuck you
>>
>>8751620
Its from google u fucking moron
>>
>>8751662
Ok. Be upset over nothing for no reason
>>
tasted toxically sweet, good riddance
>>
>>8751610
I totally agree with you. The other person arguing with you will die from all the sugar and chemicals in his/her "coffee" drink eventually anyway while spending $4+ on it so fuck them haha.
>>
>>8752018
im the other person
i dont drink frappucinos or other sugary coffees but i also dont go into autistic rages when other people do
>>
Coolatas were the only redeemable thing about that shit shack
>>
>>8751646
>be called stupid
>anon get irritated
>calm down, brah

you're one of those people aren't you?
>>
>>8752018
>her
you need to leave
>>
>>8751132
I'll be nice since you're clearly ESL. Coffee is an adjective here. It indicates that the "coolatta" is coffee flavored.
>>
it's fine, were getting a new frozen coffee drink

we ditched the coffee base coolatta mix forever ago

by the way if you order a frozen coffee/frozen hot chocolate/frozen vanilla chai just know that everyone in the store hates you
>>
>>8751143
>>8751086

It sucks cause they're pretty tasty. but at the same time, thank you. That shit is fucking awful for you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.