[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap Staples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: staples-5-employees.jpg (16KB, 207x221px) Image search: [Google]
staples-5-employees.jpg
16KB, 207x221px
Hey /CK/ I got a friend who works hard to support his family, a family who is sadly garbage at managing money. I know this topic comes up a lot but can I get a master list of cheap Staples and/or ingredients that can be used to make nutritious food on the cheap? Cause right now they're eating a lot of ramen.
>>
>>8749363
... c'mon

really?
>>
Dried rice & dries beans are dirt cheap, versatile and healthy.
>>
>>8749369
What?

His family is shit at managing money. It's his mom and his sister.
>>
>>8749363
murder/suicide is their only option at this point sadly
>>
>>8749383
And so are you, considering you're deflecting the blame and being equally inept.

This is such a well trodden /ck/ subject, but with our deflection, and the fact that at this point it should be more google than 4chan, my heart is telling me to say you should go fuck yourself.
>>
>>8749400
God forbid I discuss cooking on /CK/ and not McChicken and jack, huh faggot?
>>
>>8749516
This

Go fuck yourself cunt, asking actual food questions is more ck than LUL GO ZA
>>
>>8749363
Buy cheap hamburger and make:
Meatballs and spaghetti
Meatloaf
Manwich
Tacos (American)
Hamburger

Palatable, easy and above all, cheap.

Buy baking mix and milk and make drop biscuits, pancakes and a dozen other things for pennies.
>>
>>8749363
Ugh. Idk how this is different than any other collegefag thread we have, but look into dry rice, beans, and lentils. Look for sales on chicken, beef, etc. Frozen veggies, sales on produce, and farmer's markets. Look for recipes that can be stretched out for days: chili, stews, chicken and rice, etc. Don't buy a bunch of microwavable processed crap.
>>
>>8750644
This. I'll add potatoes and onions to the list of cheap veggies, but they're one tier below beans and rice in terms of cost to food ratio. Also consider buying whole chickens. Cheaper than individual cuts, and you can turn the carcass into broth with either a slow cooker or a big pot on low heat for a few hours. Broth can in turn be used for more stews or adding flavor and nutrition to the beans and rice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.