[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were ordering at kfc right now, what would you get? pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: kfc04.jpg (274KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kfc04.jpg
274KB, 1600x1200px
If you were ordering at kfc right now, what would you get?

pic related. KFC Original Recipe Two Piece Feed – two pieces of chicken, chips, potato and gravy and a bun.
>>
>>8748241
yeah can i get a uhhhhhhhhhh
a fuckiiiinnnnnn
>>
>>8748241
A large gravy.
>>
I dunno, a bucket of extra crispy with coleslaw and mashed potatoes and gravy as sides.
>>
>>8748241
>If you were ordering at kfc right now, what would you get?

the revolvoer out of my glove box and eat a few rounds of lead
>>
>>8748252
This shouldn't have made me laugh but it did.
>>
KFC drive-thru is the worst, you gotta pick how many pieces of everything and how its cooked plus what sides fuck them
>>
Cant eat kfc.
Every time ive tried... the restaurant has been staffed by morbidly obese, poorly kempt, uneducated, middle-aged women. I have watched them lick their fingers, touch their hair, and do things in a kitchen only a black grandmother could get away with...and only in her own kitchen...while feeding her grandkids...on sunday.
>>
>>8748241
>Not going a three piece upsized

It's like you're not even hungry.
>>
>>8748241
IT bothers me how crazy fucking different kfc is in other places.

but famous bowl man. Looks like absolute shit until you actually try it and realize it's the best thing on the menu
>>
>>8748241
Why not save yourself some money, and just go straight to the pharmacy to buy yourself some laxatives?
>>
Probably a famous bowl combo. Used to just get like 5 Snackers, in my opinion the greatest chicken sandwich.
>>
Just gimme two Lunch Boxes and a bottle of pepsi. Dunno if american kfc has Lunch Boxes but it's basically a big box of fries with two boneless mini fillets in it.
>>
Why would anyone got to KFC instead of Popeye's? Popeye's absolutely shits on KFC.
>>
why are there so many fast food related threads? especially when 4chan is so obsessed with shilling
>>
Two dozen biscuits. I fucking love their biscuits. All the KFCs near me closed and I crave them every single day
>>
Large 4 piece boneless dips meal. It's what I always get. Maybe a popcorn chicken if I'm feeling it.
>>
>>8748252
This.
>>
>fries
>sesame seed bun instead of biscuit
how does kfc outside america somehow manage to be even worse than kfc in america?
>>
>>8748662
Those little dinner rolls are awesome. They're no doubt packed with sugar though because they're kinda sweet.
>>
>>8748662
They use them for sandwiches now but I don't think they'd be good on their own
>>
>>8748662
>fish nuggets
>literally a tablespoon sized portion of mashed potatoes and gravy
i wish i still had a pic of it, this was at the kfc in saigon
>>
If someone held a gun to my head I guess I'd order the Nashville Hot Chicken
>>
My KFC has an 8.25 all you can eat buffet. Freedom isn't about having to make choices if you don't want to.
>>
>>8748241
I want to try some of that new Georgia Gold shit
>>
Do KFCs still do the buffet? Used to be able to get all-you-can-eat access for like 5 bucks and by fucking god it was worth it, clogged arteries and all. Especially those little fried zucchini slice things they had for a while, loved those damn things.

Barring that, a bucket of regular, a bucket of extra crispy, mashed potatoes and large gravy.
>>
>>8749018
>Do KFCs still do the buffet?
Yes, even the website locater has a filter for buffets.
>>
>>8748241
Two large popcorn chicken buckets and a Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>8749044
>Yes, even the website locater has a filter for buffets.

oh dear god what a terrible time to be finally making progress in a diet.
>>
>>8748241
I used to love their popcorn chicken When I was younger but now their chicken has such a bad chemical aftertaste it's unbearable. I know it couldn't of been the recipe, am I the only one to notice this?
>>
>>8748241
Nothing justifies paying for a shitty "value" meal. Why pay for shitty sides when you can just buy a buket of chicken?
>>
>3 carbs
You disgust me.
>>
Turn around and go to Popeyes
>>
>>8749060
Dudeeee.same. They changed the recipe.
>>
>>8748241
EXTRA CRISPY WINGS FLAM
>>
File: hm_entertowin2x.gif (42KB, 327x235px) Image search: [Google]
hm_entertowin2x.gif
42KB, 327x235px
>>8749060
they changed the recipe at least 3 times. the best ones were in the late 90s or early 2000s that came in the red and white striped boxes and you could get a "party size" if you were an extra fatass. then at some point they switched to a red and yellow box and changed how they were made I think. then those got discontinued in 2011 and now we have popcorn nuggets which are made out of bigger but gristly pieces of chicken and not as crispy.
>>
>>8748241

>a bun

Fucking what?
>>
>>8748241
>A bun instead of a biscuit
Man, I'm not a huge fan of America right now but at least our shitty fried chicken places have the decency to serve a real, albeit shitty, biscuit.
>>
>>8748241
KFC has the worst mashed potatoes and gravy I've ever tasted. The gravy is gritty and the "potatoes" are obivously reconstituted since they sort of have the texture of bad mashed potatoes but taste like water
>>
>>8748662
Most countries don't have biscuits so they don't know what they're missing

The only time I ever feel like going to McD is when I've been overseas for more than a month and its always a disappointment. All they have abroad are disgusting McMuffins and even worse McGriddles
>>
File: chicken little.jpg (23KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
chicken little.jpg
23KB, 500x247px
>>8748241
An 8pc. bucket, original recipe, with potato and coleslaw sides, a famous bowl for my nephew, and two snackers--OH WAIT I FUCKING FORGOT
>>
File: 1424653698300.png (334KB, 499x424px) Image search: [Google]
1424653698300.png
334KB, 499x424px
>>8748384
I still put on The Great Gig in the Sky every time I eat a famous bowl because of Patton Oswalt.
>>
>>8748241
I'll just have a two piece meal and no cookie please I'm allergic to chocolate.
>15 seconds later
That was fast.
>sit down
>there's a cookie in the bag
>chocolate melted all over my chicken
>not actually allergic to chocolate, just learned from last time

I never did go back there. Salmonella all over the soda fountain too, I can detect that shit.
>>
>>8749511
>going to KFC in the first place instead of local grocery store for fried chicken at a bargain price
Your opinion never counted....
>>
EH?
>>
File: zingerstacker.jpg (82KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
zingerstacker.jpg
82KB, 560x400px
zinger stacker
>>
>>8748471
Because a lot of places don't have Popeye's near them? Because just because in your opinion Popeye's is better doesn't make it fact and people prefer KFC over it if they want to? What kind of retarded question is this? You're not the only person in the world.
>>
>>8748241
Australian detected
>>
>>8749971
Actually it's not an opinion. Popeye is proven to be better.
>>
>>8749546
My local store is extremely expensive, $4.50/lb, and I was travelling when that happened.
Your town is shit if it actually has a KFC in city limits.
>>
>>8748241
A new slave
>>
>>8749997
Your country is shit if it has KFC in its' country pleb.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.