[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170328_172258.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_172258.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
I need to make a sauce or something for my meat. This is all i have in the pantry...no time for a trip to the store.
Oh the meat...i have chicken thigh and some log o' pork.
What do?
>>
>>8747887
Looks like you're making barbecue sauce anon.
>>
>devil's cum
>>
>>8747891
Looks like im drinking bourbon and fucking the cat if someone doesnt walk me through this.
>>
Add the tomato paste to 2 qts of water, stir together. Add the sugar, dibs and dabs of all the other stuff, a couple shots of whiskey. Stir together.

Cut the onion in half, leave some of the root on so it says together, crush the garlic and peel, but leave whole. Add to sauce and simmer, you just want to cook out the flavors of the onion and garlic, then pull out whole.
>>
Adjust water levels to you liking, don't forget salt.
>>
You have enough there for a nice BBQ sauce and tangy/sweet mustard sauce. 2 sauces is enough for 1 night.
>>
What is the brown thing next to the onion?
>>
>>8747949
Sounds good desu famalam
>>
>>8747887
I'd probubbly garlic, tomato, brown sugar for the chicken,
Beam, onion, grandma, mustard for the pork.
>>
>>8747984
That sounds like drunken catsup
>>
>>8747887
worstshire, mustard, liquid smoke, and whiskey
>>
ok OP again... so im supposed to just throw all of this is pot with water...mostly tomato sugar and bourbon...then some of the other stuff. But then what? Boil? Simmer? Cook all day? What about unicorn poo? When do i add unicorn poo?
And how much salt? Im terrible with salt.
>>
>>8748025
If youre not trolling you must have the palate of a billy goat.
>>
Lets go muthafuhkers!
I aint got all night. Lets get this shit goin.
>>
Tomato paste, water, onion, liquid smoke. Simmer.

Cook your steak. Trim some fat and extra streak and leave it in the pan to burn

Pull your steak and let it rest. While it does, deglaze the burned bits with the whiskey, scrape it up with a silicon spatula, then add your tomato onion water and reduce. Run it through a strainer and reduce again. Liquid smoke to taste.
>>
>>8748380
You sound english...but raised by a french nanny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.