[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please dispel the notion that veganism doesn't provide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: curriedindiancauliflower.jpg (113KB, 745x528px) Image search: [Google]
curriedindiancauliflower.jpg
113KB, 745x528px
Can we please dispel the notion that veganism doesn't provide all the nutrition we need?
>>
>>8747392

Why, it doesn't.
>>
>>8747392
If you're satisfied with lentils and beans, then by all means.
>>
As long as you eat food that is fortified, take supplements, or drink unsanitary water, sure.

Here's one notion that will never be dispelled: vegans are shits.
>>
>>8747406
supplements are bad for you
your body can't absorb them like normal vegetables
>>
>>8747408
>vegan version of broscience
>>
>>8747408
You know what's even easier for the body to absorb? Meat.
>>
>>8747392

can we please dispel the notion that a person can't live off of sawdust and glue?
>>
>>8747392
I will, when vegans stop saying that OUR nutrition provides evil particles that destroy our bodies and cause the deaths of millions of innocent babies
>>
No, we can't.
>>
Remember to replace your protein with good heaping doses of soy beans.
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 864x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 864x582px
>>8747392
Too bad the vast majority can't properly balance their diets and end up killing their newborns through vitamin deficiency
>>8747399
nice rhymes
>>
>>8747392
What about B complex ?
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
Happy to do it if we can agree that eating meat isn't actually wrong.
>>
>>8747461
What is B complex?
>>
>>8747461
>is so retarded that the FDA convinced him he needs synthetic b vitamins to actually survive that have existed for no more than 65 years of human history

Loling. I'm no vegan but you, sir, are deluded just like every other merican into eating their poison and enjoying the fuck out of it.
>>
>>8747473
B12 specifically
>>8747477
Yes, you are correct, heart disease and stroke have long existed
>>
>>8747477
You don't them if you eat meat.
>>
>>8747392
A bowl of roasted veg? Where's the fucking flavor? The texture?
>>
>>8747500
Yes, they are present in meat and fish, but up to 40% of non vegans are deficient in this as well.
>>
>>8747509
>meat and fish
Why is this a thing? Fish is a type of meat.
>>
>>8747497
Vitamin b12 hads a rating of 1 for hazards to humans under the national fire protection association chemical rankings.

You literally can not Google or think for yourself.
You do not need a synthetic chemical that is hazardous to humans every day of your life to survive.
Once again, you are fucking deluded, and you are advertising literal poison as healthy.

Please use Google.
>>
>>8747525
Either troll or insane conspiratard.
>>
>>8747507

THE LAMB SAUCE
>>
>>8747523
>>8747525
The good news: It is virtually impossible to consume too much B12, since it has a very low potential for toxicity. According to the Institute of Medicine, "No adverse effects have been associated with excess vitamin B12 intake from food and supplements in healthy individuals."
Food & Recipes

Vegetarian Diet and B12 Deficiency

Vitamin B12 Deficiency Seen in All Types of Vegetarians
By Sid Kirchheimer
From the WebMD Archives

June 18, 2003 -- Researchers have long known that a strict vegetarian diet -- one that excludes all animal products -- can lead to vitamin B-12 deficiency, and possibly heart disease. Now, new research suggests that even those who follow a more lenient vegetarian diet are also at risk.

In the July issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, German researchers tracked 174 apparently healthy people living in Germany and the Netherlands.

They found that 92% of the vegans they studied -- those who ate the strictest vegetarian diet, which shuns all animal products, including milk and eggs -- had vitamin B12 deficiency. But two in three people who followed a vegetarian diet that included milk and eggs as their only animal foods also were deficient. Only 5% of those who consumed meats had vitamin B12 deficiency.

Take Heart

The problem: Vitamin B12 deficiency can boost blood levels of homocysteine, an amino acid implicated as a strong risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Studies have suggested that high homocysteine levels can promote blockages in arteries over time, possibly leading to heart disease and stroke.
s the number of vegetarians is increasing worldwide, we have special concerns about some health aspects of this diet, "We have a particular concern over vitamin B12 status being regularly monitored in vegetarians -- most importantly, in pregnant women, nursing mothers, children of vegetarian mothers and on macrobiotic diets, elderly vegetarians, and people who already have atherosclerosi

t.google
>>
>>8747507
Much like with meat, the flavour is in the spices/seasoning.

You can tell just based on the colour that it isn't roasted, and you could venture a guess that it's curried.

And texture, what? Do you need a meaty texture to be satisfied with a meal? Each vegetable has its own texture.
>>
Perhaps you can survive but it isn't healthy long term. Our bodies need animal fat, and it simply isn't replicated in plants. The vegans I knew in college all eventually fell out of the diet because their health was clearly starting to deteriorate. [spoiler]Just eat fucking fish, there's legitimate reason not to.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8747564
*no legitimate reason not to.
>>
>>8747555
174 people isn't enough of a sample size for the study to be relevant.

Increase 100 fold, then maybe.

That said, I'm B12 deficient, and I used to eat a shitload of meat. The answer is to take a B12 supplement.
>>
>>8747564
>our bodies need animal fat

Unsubstantiated
>>
>>8747564
Actually, our bodies don't need animal fat, that's a myth.
>>
>>8747571
Now your a nutrition scientist? Fuck off with your amateur opinions, drumpftard
>>
>>8747583
For a healthy diet, it's required. For basic survival, maybe not.
>>
>>8747592
Feel free to substantiate that claim
>>
>>8747592
Again, for a healthy diet, it isn't. It's a myth.

Feel free to post some proof of your claim, though. I've never read anything even remotely conclusive.
>>
>>8747392
It's pretty hard to do though. Most regular people with meats have a hard time being nutritionally sufficient, so you need a lot of discipline and knowledge to do the same with a vegan diet.
>>
>>8747587
Has nothing to do with knowing anything about nutrition, I'm just aware 174 people isn't indicative of shit.

For all we know, all 174 are the exception. It's kind of key when it comes to science, being reasonably sure that the results are true.

If it was done with 100,000 people, and the same results observed, it would be counted as relevant.

But I mean I could go ask 174 people on the street if they have a B12 deficiency, and it would be as credible as this study.
>>
>>8747604
Tell me more, oh wise statistician! Surely your amateur opinions are worth more than some random pH.D specializing in nutrition.
>>
>>8747616
Let's say someone chose to do a study on breast cancer fatalities.

He looks at 200 women that definitely died of breast cancer, and not just had breast cancer and died.

He concludes that breast cancer is 100% fatal.

Pretend you don't know that it isn't, would you just agree with this study because it was performed by a doctor?
>>
>>8747604
>implying a study group of that size would ever be in the realm of feasibility
Keep living the dream, these are the most reliable results we'll get
>>
>>8747635
/www.jscimedcentral.com/Nutrition/Articles/nutrition-1-1008.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiNsay04vzSAhUE5yYKHQyqBDsQFggNMAE&sig2=kTi2YXgJKD3ZF_g_JvJHhA&usg=AFQjCNEHBsTAYxObHIj3UZUTjyy0eLtrPw

Literally eighty nine (89) studies backing up everything I have said
>>
>>8747662
I never said what the study claims is wrong, in claiming that the study doesn't prove anything. Pick one with a reasonable sample size of over 10k at least, next time.
>>
Hey vegans, I was wondering, do you have a dog or cat and what do you feed it?
>>
>>8747678
Or how about eighty nine (89) studies showing the benefit of B vitamins?
>>
>>8747523
Protestant detected
>>
>>8747408
There are organic multivitamins that your body absorbs easier.
>>
>>8747678
>was 100k
>now 10k
Yeah, go on and change your story without acknowledging that what you said was stupid
>>
File: 1454872413964.jpg (1MB, 1545x981px) Image search: [Google]
1454872413964.jpg
1MB, 1545x981px
>dispel
>>
>>8747725
>no one can ever mistype and only hit 0 once, instead of twice

That said, I never said the cutoff for relevancy was 100k, just that 100k would be a relevant sample size.

>>8747704
Again, didn't say what the study claimed is incorrect. The fact that 89 other studies have been conducted doesn't mean anything either, if they're all of a similar sample size.
>>
>>8747662
link doesn't work dingus
>>
File: mental-misstep.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
mental-misstep.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>8747732
In response.
>>
>>8747753
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.jscimedcentral.com/Nutrition/Articles/nutrition-1-1008.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiNsay04vzSAhUE5yYKHQyqBDsQFggNMAE&sig2=kTi2YXgJKD3ZF_g_JvJHhA&usg=AFQjCNEHBsTAYxObHIj3UZUTjyy0eLtrPw

Tried to strip the referral away, I thought you might figure out where I fucked up
>>
>>8747748
they can't see logic, they don't even understand macronutrition
>>
>>8747799
Are control decks the fedora of MtG?
>>
>>8747392
>Can we please dispel the notion that veganism doesn't provide all the nutrition we need?

Veganism is strictly a spoiled, sheltered, White people disease. Fucking white people people are all genetic defects & fucked in the head.

"eating food is morally wrong" lol
>>
>>8747843
Ummm Hindus don't fit your narrative. Sweetie
>>
Can we please dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing?
>>
>>8747392
Don't you have a vegan board somewhere else you can try to virtue signal on?
>>
>>8747849
hindus aren't vegans you idiot
>>
>>8747835
Yes, though prison decks are for trolls.
>>
The vegan diet is lacking in Vitamin B12, Iron, Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Calcium.
However if you are taking supplements for these, it should be fine as long you're eating healthy vegan foods.
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84KB, 452x500px) Image search: [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84KB, 452x500px
>>
>>8747894
>maddox
>>
>>8747392
Enjoy your incomplete proteins.
>>
File: potablo.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
potablo.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>8747905
>>
>>8747849
>Ummm Hindus don't fit your narrative. Sweetie

lol. indus are broke af. 100 years ago, if those niggers could afford beef, every one of them would be eating steaks right now.

get outta here with the vegeterian shit. those indian fucks just broke as shit.
>>
>>8747922

And plenty of indians eat meat btw. i.e. all the ones that can afford it.

the indian "vegans" are just broke as niggas
>>
>>8747392
Can we please dispel the notion that one type of diet is correct for all nations, cultures, professions, and age groups?

Veganism is a healthy lifestyle choice as long as it is not slavishly adhered to and is properly balanced. There is a very high amount of prep in a balanced vegan diet.
Vegan convenience food is expensive because a) usually organic b) trendy with a fluctuating customer base c) more prone to spoilage at the user end since the foods are prepared to a easily digestible state.

Consider the global and societal ramifications of the staples of veganism becoming more widespread. Soybean production is a tremendous drain on the water supply. Quinoa is a luxury where the means of production is slowly destroying the producers and productive land. Cauliflower has been so over-farmed that it now commands the same price as mid-grade chicken breast by comparable weight.

>eating a vegetable-based diet is healthy and sustainable

>adhering to a vegan diet says more about you politics than your concern for personal and global nutrition
>>
>2017
>still not part of the pescatarian master race
>>
File: 1475277914209.jpg (121KB, 915x611px) Image search: [Google]
1475277914209.jpg
121KB, 915x611px
>>8747392
You try eating 200g of protein a day vegan.

It isn't easy.
>>
>>8747429
>2017
>not being a breathitarian

fucking fascists
>>
>>8747562
>Much like with meat, the flavour is in the spices/seasoning

No
>>
>>8748473
unless youre piano levels of huge nobody needs 200g.
>>
>>8748538
I'm a 6'3" 210lb brick shithouse. Sorry I'm not a effeminate boy I guess.

1g/lb bw if you lift, which everyone should.
>>
>>8747392
Well it's all the nutrition you need if you a transitioning into a young lady
>>
>>8748473

>he thinks he needs 200g of protein

/fit/ fags are painfully retarded.
>>
>>8748549
found the manlet
>>
>>8747392
No one actually gives a fuck until you force children and babies to eat that shit. That's literally child abuse. Kids and babies are dying from vegan diets forced on them.
>>
>>8748547
>>8748549
>>8748561

It's about lifestyle. There is no one true way. Whether you're a brutish swolebro or namby nu-male you're still trying to get fucked.

Pussies and assholes are both gonna take it.
>>
>>8748593
It's a healthy diet for people of all ages if you do it correctly.
>>
When I decided to change my diet (was fat, lethargic, suicidal) I decided to stop excessive meat and dairy consumption (found out the reason why I used to spray liquid shit five times a day, sometimes in my undies was due to lactose intolerance). I assumed it was coffee causing my liquid brown water geyser explosions in my jox.

I stopped eating meat completely (didn't miss the taste), only occasionally have pizza or icecream once a month (take a Lactese) or two and mostly eat a vegan-ish diet.

My doctor was shocked when I lost over 27kgs and actually said "What the fuck? You used to be fat". I can now go to the gym, run and do boxing without being as exhausted now.

My blood test and checkup revealed my cholesterol was better, my blood pressure was down and the only deficiencies I had were in vitamin D. I don't feel depressed or suicidal, my skin is clear and glowing, I can concentrate and not procrastinate and I have never felt better. Say what you will about Veganism/vegetarian diets, if they're planned well you can get plenty of nutrients without using processed garbage supplements or toxic powder shakes.
>>
>>8748675
God damn, how many years did it take to figure out the lactose thing?
>>
>>8748624
Pretty sure a sedentary lifestyle is the opposite of healthy. To make up for it people move heavy shit around a few times a week, and as a result need high amounts of protein.
>>
>>8748675
It's great that it worked for you. I come from a vegetarian family and went vegan for a few years because everyone recommended it for high blood pressure and cholesterol (which I was having issues with due to PCOS). I played around with my macros on Cronometer to try and get things just right, but I never felt 'okay'. I ate a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. My vitamin D dropped, I gained weight (while still being within my calorie limit), I was exhausted, and my skin was breaking out.

I ended up going keto, and from there, everything just got better. Blood work is great, I lost about 10lbs in 4 months, I'm no longer breaking out, and I'm no longer having issues with fatigue. All from dropping carbs, eating meat and upping my fat intake.

I think this just goes to show that one diet doesn't work for everyone. For whatever reason, my body can't handle carbs. People need to stop arguing about what's best for everyone and do what's best for them.
>>
>>8748747
I never used to eat a lot of cheese or milk as a kid. I'd have a dash of milk in coffee or the occasional pizza. when I moved out of home I used to eat a lot of dairy and drink lattes a lot.
>>
>>8747894
holy fuck
XD XD

I LOL'ed WAY harder than I should have
>>
>>8748757
Definitely, and thanks for not being a sperglord and raging as a response. I'm sometimes surprised genuine debate can happen on this site sometimes.

I found the only thing that really fucks my diet/sleep up is the excessive caffeine intake. I make fresh coffee (grind it, brew it in a chemex) and drink coffee at work and I literally get migraines when I don't consume enough of it. It's my last health hurdle (I quit drinking alcohol and drugs years ago).
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (360KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
360KB, 750x1334px
Practicality-wise, it's very hard to do a balanced vegan diet on a low income while still supporting a family, however balanced vegetarian diets are doable.

But to be honest, every single vegan I have met is extremely vocal about thier lifestyle and seem to always be in bad moods. Just an observation.

So I usually just avoid pork, and stick with legumes, chicken, and fish for my bulk protien. Beef is a "treat" every once in a while since the cholesterol from beef is good for bodybuilding.
>>
>>8747392
It's a myth that veganism doesn't provide all the nutrients you need.

It's a fact that vegans are insufferable cunts that eat awful tasting shit.
>>
>>8748805
Vegan diets are impractical on low income because you can't eat eggs or milk?
>>
>>8747571
>what is intrinsic factor

Absorption is different than intake. Please do not use your personal anecdotes as facts.
>>
>>8748750
Or is over exerting yourself in the name of being fit just an excuse to consume more? Can a person's self image be so fragile that they need to eat a steak every day so that they go to the gym to work off that steak in order to gain the benefit of regimented exercise to rationalize all the other awful things done in the name of their chosen lifestyle?

If you eat 200g of protein on a daily basis for health reasons you are either wasting your time or have a personal development agenda that is probably psychotic and you should be culled.

Or you wrestle sumo and are a hero to millions. Those guys are tanks.
>>
>>8747392

You simply cant as ignorance is rooted deeply into individuals and denial is even more deeply rooted.

All you're gonna get is dipshits that are gonna say MUH B12 when they don't even care to be aware that the B12 that comes from industrialized meat is from injections given to the animals because their diets are so poor and the conditions so bad. They have to inject them to keep them on their feet and keep them gaining weight.

Industrialized meat is just another fortified food, an incredibly wasteful fortified food.

At least vegan nutrition doesn't stay in the gut for days as in the case of meat. Enjoy your cancer, cardiovascular problems and early deaths.
>>
daily reminder that there have been dozens of cases of vegan parents imposing that diet on their children, and their children dying because of it.
>>
>>8749212
daily reminder that social darwinism works both ways
>>
>>8747843
I'm not white and I'm a vegan
>>
>>8747432
>deaths of innocent babies
It's funny because that is what Vegans do when they are to malnourished to feed their kids.
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
>>
>>8749759
Then you're two steps behind
>>
>>8748645
>if you do it correctly.
Do you really think the retards taking part in these "diets" ever do it correctly, much less make sure their kids do?
>>
File: There are no vegans.jpg (343KB, 964x679px) Image search: [Google]
There are no vegans.jpg
343KB, 964x679px
Can we please dispel the notion that veganism is possible at all!
>>
File: Things Made From The Pig.jpg (124KB, 720x604px) Image search: [Google]
Things Made From The Pig.jpg
124KB, 720x604px
>>8749824
>>
File: Everything-But-the-Oink.gif (108KB, 700x881px) Image search: [Google]
Everything-But-the-Oink.gif
108KB, 700x881px
>>8749827
>>
>>8749815
Only the retards make the news.
>>
File: Everything-But-the-Moo.gif (120KB, 700x894px) Image search: [Google]
Everything-But-the-Moo.gif
120KB, 700x894px
>>8749828
>>
File: Check mate vegans!.gif (84KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
Check mate vegans!.gif
84KB, 600x785px
>>8749830
>>
>>8749828
>nitroglycerine

If I put a pig in the center of my village, light the pig's tail on fire and run away, will cooked ham, bacon and pork shower my village?

Going to smoke a blunt and go try this. I'll send an update from the hospital if the pig just ends up kicking me.
>>
>>8749853
Pigs don't kick, they bite!
>>
>>8747562
This
>>
>>8747562
>Much like with meat, the flavour is in the spices/seasoning.
>meat
>flavour is in the spices
You also misspelled "flavor" but that is to be expected since vegans and vegetarians don't get enough creatine which lowers their IQ.
>>
>>8749900
I was always afraid they COULD kick but saved their superhuman ham leg strength for the worst offenders.
I've never been injured by one though, they're pretty cool about being pet but you're fucked if your hand goes near their mouth.
>>
>>8749979
>You also misspelled "flavor"

hang yourself
>>
>>8747562
>Much like with meat, the flavour is in the spices/seasoning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>8749983
Learn to type properly!
>>
>>8747748
>Sample size makes it irrelevant
You dumb
>>
>>8747571
Everyone should be taking B12 desu. They add B12 to stock feed hence hence why meat eaters generally have better levels.
>>
>>8747392
It is a myth, doesn't mean it's a lot more annoying to do.
>>
>>8749094
>some people eat shit meat
>so all meat eaters eat shit
is this cegetarian logic?
>>
>>8750455
The "logic" part is where you're going wrong.
>>
JUST SUCK
A
DICK
AND GET YOUR
ESSENTIAL
PROTEIN,
VEGAN FAGGOT
>>
>>8747849
>Sweetie posting
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>8748857
Nu-male faggot
>>
Seven years vegan here. Just try going an entire day eating your favorite fruits and veggies. You are going to feel great as long as you eat enough!

Easier is actually just going all organic. That means strictly avoiding anything that is not organic. It changed my life forever.

Best test I ever did. I stick to my diet(high carb vegan) like a plan for success. Nothing compares to knowing you're going to be alive long enough to run around and help those precious kids when they grow up.

>Try it today. You don't even have to tell anyone.
>>
>>8750466
i don't think jizz is vegan though?
>>
>>8751267
>Organic
>Eating carbon
Fucking vegans haven't even unlocked the basic human silicate form. Good luck aging and needing air you waste of space!
>>
>>8747564
It's much less sustainable than beef or chicken though.
t. Ecologist
>>
>>8751133
>spending 6-12 hours a week in a room full of mirrors admiring other men's sweaty lats, delts, and pecs
>calling other people faggots

Buddy, there is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that I am a way harder man than you. Taking part in the preening, self-absorbed culture of sculpted masculinity does not make you a tough guy.
>>
>>8751267
>You are going to feel great as long as you eat enough!
The only way I am going to get enough calories to "feel great" is if I am replacing meats with lots of oils and simple carbs (wheat and rice). I don't really see this as a great alternative.

I'm 6'2 and exercise pretty heavily, so eating steamed greens and fruit is not going to meet my needs.
>>
>>8752977
cutting out meat for oil isn't really gonna hurt your calorie count since all of the calories in meat are fats dude, protein isn't really an energy source unless you're having too much of it. Calories aren't the issue, if anything you should be concerned about protein.
>>
>>8747392
You're absolutely right OP. It's not difficult to get everything we need from non animal products

Just skimming through this thread goes to show how effectively the agriculture/meat/dairy lobbies have indoctrinated the Western world over the 20th century. It's quite sad really

I'm not even a real vegan since I eat chicken or fish once a month or so, but the excuses people make to continue eating fellow mammals is fucking laughable.
>>
>>8751267

So you overhaul your whole diet to eat healthier foods and somehow you think it's just because of not eating meat you feel better?
>>
File: 1448704173189.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448704173189.gif
48KB, 600x600px
>>8748481
>Not being able to live off the vaccum of space.
>After the International Space Station was built.
Step it up m8.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.