[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone really needs to kick this guys ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Someone really needs to kick this guys ass
>>
>>8745775
For enjoying life? Get out of your parents basement, maybe you would too then.
>>
>>8745775
He has a very good taste.
Watch his travel videos, he can identify the spices of foreign dishes.
/ck/ anons cannot do that.
>>
>>8745775
None of us could hope to face them and live.
Our motor scooters only go so fast and I need a refill on my inhaler before I even THINK about hitting direct sunlight.
>>
>>8745775
Who is this person and why do you care so much about his ass?
>>
>>8745775
>Someone really needs to kick this guys ass

I'm sure that part of the reason he is like that is because he was bullied and picked on and beaten a lot as a child.

This type of autism is not well respected in 2017, much less the 3 decades ago during his formative years.
>>
>>8745794
>>8745822
>>8745831
You don't get triggered by that face? It is probably the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>8745917
Have you looked at the mirror?
>>
>>8745775
He's not really someone I want to watch, but I'll give him credit for actually knowing good food. His production quality is halfway decent, he describes things just enough to cover the basics, but he doesn't really get into a lot of overly specific details, so his videos are far more bite sized in terms of information as opposed ot him being a more legit food critic. I don't hate him, but i don't really care for him either.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpAGBB5VYGQ
>>
I just don't watch his shit because he seems like a fucking obnoxious person.

Also, who the fuck brings their baby on a food vlog? I can only assume the shit falling from his mouth onto the baby.
>>
>>8745822
He knows his shit.
>>
>>8745945
>legit food critic.
Is there really much to say? Esp in these third world pajeet lands
>>
>>8745950
touched tips at :48. you just know
>>
>>8745950
best part is 1:42
you get to see mark's real face for once and he looks seriously fucked
I bet he has severe emotional problems and anger issues
>>
File: wenis.png (162KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
wenis.png
162KB, 280x287px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.