[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: breakfast.jpg (17KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
17KB, 318x320px
What do you like to eat for breakfast? I normally just have cold cereal, but I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and thinking about shaking things up a bit. I think I'm going to start having 2 fried eggs, two pieces of toast (whole wheat, with butter), and a piece of fruit. Along with a cup of black coffee, of course.
>>
alcohol
>>
Cold cereal (adult cereal, not the sugary kiddie stuff) and black coffee. I used to have eggs, but I cut back.
>>
My breakfast basically every day is

1 whole egg and 2 whites scrambled together with a piece of chopped turkey mixed in

One small potato or a bit of oatmeal

Some fruit with a table spoon of peanut butter
>>
>>8743933
What the fuck do you do with two egg yolks every day?
>>
>>8743915
What is adult cereal?
>>
Fried egg sandwich and a banana

Or Bob's 10 grain cereal with 6-8 tbps of flax if I feel like cleaning my insides
>>
>>8743944
You can buy egg whites, grandpa.
>>
>>8743908
I eat a bowl of grits with two poached eggs every day. And black coffee, of course.
>>
>>8743955
How do you know you're pouring exactly two egg whites out of your carton eggs, sonny?
>>
>>8743944
I save them for my room mate she puts them in her hair
>>
>>8743915
>I used to have eggs, but I cut back

I'm sort of doing the opposite. I eat a lot of vegetarian meals so I figure it might be a good idea to have an egg/protein breakfast in the mornings.
>>
>>8743915
>adult cereal
>>
I switch between these two:
>cup of lowfat greek yogurt
>tbsp of jam

>2 hardboiled eggs
>coldcuts

On weekends I don't eat breakfast and instead have a big lunch.
>>
>>8743908
Intermittent fasting bro. Black coffee until 1 then I just eat lunch.
>>
>>8743908
Black coffee and toast or a bagel. On days when I have a lot of time I'll make some cheese grits or waffles.
>>
oatmeal and cottage cheese and a multivitamin and a coffee
>>
>>8743908
2 eggs
2 toast one with jam, one for eggs
Water
Black coffee
4oz of oj
Sometimes I put tapatio on them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.