[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think ones favorite fast food place says a lot about their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ronald.jpg (30KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
ronald.jpg
30KB, 368x575px
I think ones favorite fast food place says a lot about their personality, and so here is the analysis I came up with for you friends, this is the fast food horrorscope

McDonalds - You are a bit of a traditionalist with a nostalgic heart, you're all about comfortable feelings and familiar faces

Burger King - Similar to McDonalds, but you're a bit deviant...you enjoy challenging others and acting as a bit of a rival, you're always trying to one up your competition to try and prove anything they can do, you can do better

Wendy's - You probably consider yourself to be more mature than those around you, never too considered with childish things, you take pride in the fact that you consider yourself to be wise and having good adult taste

Taco Bell - You're a wild card...you care not for the maturity of the Wendy's lover nor the traditionalist nostalgia of the McDonald's lover, you are all about what's new, flashy, fun, and even a bit crazy....people describe you as unpredictable and spicy in your every day life and while you sometimes screw up, you're never afraid to try something new
>>
>>8743837
Cont.

Checkers/Rally's - You're a bit ahead of the curve...you always have your ear to the street, and you're always looking for big flavor and will seek it out anywhere, because of this you tend to often know a little something that others may not

White Castle - You are probably very divisive, you're the kind of person people either love or hate, but at the end of the day you know what you like and want, and nobody can tell you different. Love or hate, you're comfortable being yourself and that's all that matters as you stride on down the road of life.

Subway - You're the kind of person people often don't know how to feel about, you often attract odd sideways glances and whispering about you. There's just something off about you, perhaps you present yourself as seemingly too wholesome that others can't help but feel suspicious about your honesty.

Arby's - Similar to the Wendy's lover, you probably pride yourself in your apparent maturity. You like to think that you're a cut above the rest and aren't afraid to spend the extra dollar on yourself for something you feel is superior, though at times people accuse you of being outwardly cheap
>>
But about the person who just shovels it all in without tasting it or caring what it is?
>>
Eat a bullet please.
>>
>>8743837

I'm a Burger King and lonely. Which other brand would I be most compatible with?
>>
>>8743846
Why
>>
>>8744089
Because OP is an astrology-tier faggot.

>checkers here
>>
>>8743837
god tier thread OP
Taco Bell reporting in. I'd describe myself as intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>8743838
>>8743837
What if I don't like fast food at all?
>>
>>8744104
Thatsthejoke
>>
>>8744115
Then you're outta luck, Chuck!
>>
You forgot Chick fil a my nigga
>>
>>8744318
Trump supporter.
>>
>>8743837
>>8743838
I think you can say it all more simply. If you have some sort of allegiance to a fast food restaurant your taste can just be written off as typical American without much money.
>>
>>8743837
I prefer Lion's Choice.
>>
>>8743837
you mean

Average consumer

Consumer with better taste

Slightly healthier consumer maybe with kids

and drunk consumer
>>
Chik Fil A
>>
File: Birdie.jpg (29KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
Birdie.jpg
29KB, 470x348px
McDonald's gives me those comfy 80s feels. It's the only place in town where my mullet matches the decor.
>>
>>8743838
I like the subtle pedophilia tones for subway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.