[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some restaurants insist on cheesy joke dishes? I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Why do some restaurants insist on cheesy joke dishes? I feel like I'm six years old having to order a "wango tango bimbly wimbly buckaroo blooberburger" instead of just saying, "can I have a patty melt".
>>
It's because you're eating at a children's restaurant.
>>
>>8743284
How else am I supposed to find a date?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 247x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 247x400px
>>8743273
>wango tango bimbly wimbly buckaroo blooberburger
>not getting the triple gooberberry sunrise
>>
I dunno. The restaurants I go to have a tendency of spelling their food in french, or latin if I'm visiting one of the restaurants exclusive to my masonic lodge
>>
File: clarkson wot.jpg (13KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson wot.jpg
13KB, 283x352px
>>8743393
>or latin if I'm visiting one of the restaurants exclusive to my masonic lodge
>>
>>8743423
Ye there's one down the street from where I live. Freemasonry is a real thing you know
>>
I have never seen this
>>
>>8743446
There's one a 30 second walk away from me with 'masonic lodge' stamped above the door.
They don't exactly hide that part but you will literally never see them going in and out, I think the clever bastards have a tunnel.
>>
>>8743446
I do know it's real, I just think it's retarded.
>>
>>8743273
I stopped going to mcdonalds because if you ask for a double cheeseburger it's $1.80 and if you ask for a dollar menu double cheeseburger it's $1.80 and to get the $1.30 version you literally have to use mclingo or they are not allowed to serve you it.

I refuse to degrade myself. This applies to restaurants in my area too. A couple of them will let me point at the menu to keep my mouth from uttering shit like that though.
>>
>>8743564
Most of them are just a bit of fun and a way to get connected senpai
>>
>>8743614
You may have autism.
>>
whenever i go to a coffee shop that uses starbucks sizes i make sure to explicitly order a 12 oz americano
>>
>>8743629
You've never read the rites of Scottish Freemasonry, have you?
>>
>>8743614
it's because the mcdouble is not a double cheeseburger
>>
>>8743446
>>8743550
I see one near my place that has a giant metal compass insignia on the building. never really looked into it though.
>>
>>8743793
What's that?
>>
>>8743840
It's a book, like the Bible, but for sneaky fucks who worship an architect and practice ritualistic deaths, among other things.
>>
>>8743857
Where can I read it?
>>
>>8743273
>Doesn't like stupid names like wango tango bimbly wimbly
>Is fine with the name "Patty melt"

You do realize that patty melt sounds just as fucking gay as the other shit you're whining about? In general the anglo-cuck language sounds gay and weak, especially the garbage coming from the United Khaliphate.
>>
>>8743864
At Masonic temples, it's a secret book, or, you know, Google it. I have a copy but it's over 110 years old, so I don't lend it much.
>>
>>8743880
Can I enter masonic temples if I'm a girl tho?
>>
>>8743889
It would be hard since you have to be a dude, and have to expose one breast, maybe if you're under a b cup and fat.
>>
>>8743741
CAN I HABE A MCCHEESEBURGER PLZ AND SOME MCFRIES AND A MCFLURRY WITH A MCBAKED APPLE MCPIE?

No, fuck you. I am not using fucking mclingo to order food.
Yes I have autism but at least I have the sense to not let my gut take priority over my image in public. I have shame where you have none. I have autism but you weigh 400lbs and look like a fucking moron ordering mcfood that you have to mcsay in their mclanguage to mcfucking order.

I'd rather make my own burgers than put myself through the shame you willingly accept and embrace. Mcfuck yourself.
>>
>>8744029
What about trannies?
>>
>>8744052
Alright, have you finished your Autistic McRant today, or did you need to have a Double 'Sperg McRant?
>>
>>8745386
8 Hours too late, tardo. Ditch the name, you talk like a faggot.
>>
Pretty sure I just contracted autism. It surprisingly feels great.
>>
>>8745394
The thread got bumped and I was sleeping for most of that time. Nah, I like my name just fine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.