[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0735.jpg (66KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.jpg
66KB, 1000x562px
What went so right?
>>
>>8738916

Nothing.

1. They can only get the baha blast right about half of the time, it is usually syrupless crap.

2. The only actually fill the triple double if they feel like it.

3. The taco bell in my area has hired indians and I feel ill thinking about them touching my food.
>>
I didn't have taco bell for like 3 years and I recently moved to where a taco bell is like a block away and got the "doritos locos tacos snackbox" or whatever and it was too salty I threw most of it away.
>>
>>8738916
I've ordered this box like 4 times and only once was the crunchwrap filled adequately.
>>
>>8738916
just got it a second time, so good. second time it literally looked like the picture
>>
The only excuse for eating that stuff is if you're travelling.
>>
>5 bucks for two subpar tacos, and a cleverly disguised third taco.

Wow where do I sign?
>>
File: ANGERY.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.gif
479KB, 434x444px
BRING BACK THE BACON CLUB CHALUPA YOU SHITS

BRING BACK DIET BAJA BLAST I DON'T WANT FUCKING DIABETES

DEL TACO HAS BETTER VALUE ITEMS ANYWAY
>>
>>8739546
>BRING BACK DIET BAJA BLAST I DON'T WANT FUCKING DIABETES

Apparently you don't want to actually learn about diabetes either.

Also fuck del taco, you should be embarrassed.
>>
I remember when Taco Bell was cheap trash food.

Now it's expensive trash food. What's the point.
>>
>>8739759
You just have to know what to order. Taco Bell is the only place that still has a real dollar menu.
>>
>>8739770
There are only like 3 items I can think of at Taco Bell that are more than 300 calories per dollar. The only time Taco Bell is good is when they have some limited time promotional item, like the cheesy double beef burrito for $1 a little while ago.
>>
File: deltaco.jpg (332KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
deltaco.jpg
332KB, 800x623px
>>8739770
Wendy's still has crispy chicken sandwiches for $0.99 where I live, plus the free frosty every time if you get the keychain at the beginning of each year.

Pic related is my go-to fast food deal, though.
>>
File: fucking rip.png (229KB, 382x324px) Image search: [Google]
fucking rip.png
229KB, 382x324px
I just want my baby back...
>>
>>8740261
This was the best.
>>
>>8739802
How much do those keychains cost?
One of my buddies from a callcenter had one and we'd all get free frosties every time we went to lunch
>>
Disgusting. How can you fat American PIGS eat this processed shite?
>>
>>8740268
All years previous to this one, as far as I remember, it was $1. This year, it was $2.
>>
>>8740261

Can we start some sort of campaign to get this back? I've been filling my holes with drugs ever since they took volcano sauce away.
>>
>>8738916
the baha blast looks better than it is

i always get the carbonated apple drink
>>
File: 1483491005190.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1483491005190.png
71KB, 287x455px
>>8740281
>$2
Disastrous deal.
>>
>>8740270
All food is processed, retard.
>>
>>8740886
It's kind of interesting if you think about it, since most consumers wouldn't mind paying the extra $1 but Wendy's doubles their profit (assuming the number of purchases stays about the same)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.