[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I order a Slurpee at 7-Eleven? Thanks in advance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
13KB, 300x300px
How do I order a Slurpee at 7-Eleven?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>8736505
Order Narchoes

PS Im not Candian
>>
>>8736505
Umm.. What?
>>
>>8736505
Yes
>>
>>8736511
what don't you get
>>
do you fill it up before or after paying for it
>>
>>8736536
after
>>
>>8736536
You pay and then take the empty cup home and hang yourself
>>
>>8736505
Point a gun at the cashier and tell the cashier what you want. They'll give it to you.
>>
my 711 shut down a year ago

I miss slurpees so bad
>>
>>8736536
Ask the nice man at the counter.

You can wait until late night or early morning if you're nervous; they'll be more sleepy and there will be fewer customers. Slurpees should be an enjoyable and relaxing experience!

Keep an eye out for any available cups as you enter, so you can make a quicker and more casual decision if or when he asks you what size you would like.
>>
Is 711chan still a thing?
>>
Medium rare.
>>
Pour a dollop of each flavor in the mega cup then stir it around. Take a taste and say you don't like it then pour it out into the soda machine tray and walk away
>>
>>8736505
Sometimes I forget how fucking stupid people can be.. I'm not talking about people disorders or disabled people... But I imagine there are normal people with 9-5 jobs that drive to work, sit in traffic, stop at the 7-11 and are completely overwhelmed with how to buy a slurppy or a fountain drink.

I took the bait...whatever
>>
>>8739313
Nah, he isn't stupid. He's just stuck in the anti-stupid negative feedback loop that happens to those on the spectrum. compound this with some minor social anxiety and you got the reason why some people are afraid to order chipotle or subway
>>
>>8736505
Are you autistic? 7-11 is self-service except for the hot dogs and shit.
>>
Im about to go to 711 and i need a tasty beverage. What do i buy?8
>>
>>8736505
>Go to slurpee machine
>Grab whatever cup you want
>Fill up your slurpee
>Walk to counter

If you're black:
>Continue walking
>Continue walking
>As soon as cashier notices, start running
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.